A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

And why so desperate? We know, you need an excuse. You need to say that being gay isn't your fault.
I am neither desperate or gay, fool. You people who insist that gay is a choice are the ones who are desperate. You need to push that line-whether you believe it or not- in order to be able to justify your bigotry

Of course it's you who are the bigots. You who won't allow children to be children and have to force your agenda on them. You who won't let kids be who they are.

Blood on my hands? Your demagoguery is quite extreme, and astoundingly stupid.

You call yourself "progressive" which is the new term for fascist. You seek to destroy the societal bonds of family and replace that with the all powerful state
Listen Slick! WE are the ones who ARE letting kids be kids. YOU are the one forcing the agenda. You can keep blathering you bullshit until you turn blue-It will still be bullshit

Oh I am? :lmao:

You claim that I'm "making it up."

What am I making up?

You have no answer, you can't support your position. You just fling shit like a feral baboon.
I take it back. You are not making anything up. You're not smart enough . You are just repeating the same stupid shit that you heard from others -day after day - like the mindless troll that you are

I get that you're stupid. But even you can grasp that your desperation to excuse your own choice reveals that you view your choice as a bad one.

It's not your fault, right? You were born this way....

Look, you fascists reject science - you reject objective reality. 8,000% increase in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 girls in 9 years?

Yeah, that's a choice being HEAVILY promoted.

With Anti-Grooming laws, it will return to 0.5% in another decade - which is WHY the fascist left fights so hard to block anti-grooming laws and crush parental rights.
Bla ,Bla, Bla! Same shit different post

I am neither desperate or gay, fool. You people who insist that gay is a choice are the ones who are desperate. You need to push that line-whether you believe it or not- in order to be able to justify your bigotry

8,000% increase in 9 years.

Are you saying that nature just suddenly changed drastically? :lmao:

Fascists are such clowns.

8,000% increase in 9 years.

Are you saying that nature just suddenly changed drastically? :lmao:

Fascists are such clowns.
I tried to explain this to you but obviously you are just to fucking obtuse to get it. More people IDENTIFYING ( that is being out) DOES NOT MEAN that more people are gay OR that people are choosing to be, or a being made gay. In the past many more people just did not reveal their sexual orientation. You must just be playing stupid, because no one can actually be that stupid and manage to stay alive.

And anyone who claims that being gay is a choice on the basis of the absence of an identifiable gay gene is either a liar, or very, very stupid .

Nothing good can come of it
1653511990230.png

I think most of the anti LGBT people here are troglodytes

I tried to explain this to you but obviously you are just to fucking obtuse to get it. More people IDENTIFYING ( that is being out) DOES NOT MEAN that more people are gay OR that people are choosing to be, or a being made gay. In the past many more people just did not reveal their sexual orientation. You must just be playing stupid, because no one can actually be that stupid and manage to stay alive.

And anyone who claims that being gay is a choice on the basis of the absence of an identifiable gay gene is either a liar, or very, very stupid .

:rofl:

Grooming works - bigly.

Forum List

Back