A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

So you think that if little Bill comes home one day and says that he feels like a girl, the parents will automatically change his name to Betty, put a dress on him and have his pecker wacked off before puberty ? Transitioning is actually a long and COMPLICTAED process where there are many opportunities to turn back, and some do.

However, anyone experiencing gender dysphoria must be taken seriously. They literally feel like they are in the wrong body and to simply dismiss that often leads to extreme anxiety, depression and self destructive behavior. But no irreversible medical intervention is performed without extensive counselling, psychological evaluations and not before the person is at a level of maturity where they can provide informed consent. The fact that you do not thing that it is COMPLICATED tells me that you have not really research the issue.

Sadly, many of the Munchausen moms that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community preys on will do exactly that. Grooming isn't just of the child, but very often of the single mother desperate for attention and validation as well.

It's the same argument as saying people are "born alcoholics" or "born drug addicts."

All children are born sober.

The "gay gene" farce and fraud should be a stark lesson. The desperation to establish - in fact INVENT a genetic basis for homosexuality was so intense that researchers fabricated evidence and results to claim a gene that never existed.

The pathological need to blame genetics for their choices shows that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 views their choices as wrong, something they need to be ashamed of and apologize for.

I truly don't give a shit whether one dude gives another an Obama in the mens room, so long as they leave children alone.

They violated the treaty.
It is complicated. Apparently too complicated for you '

Can a man get pregnant?
Yes of course honey, and it's very dangerous, in fact, it's deadly for him. That's why ........you must give him a blxw jxb every time he asks for one........so he doesn't get pregnant.

America was fed a lie. The lie is that homosexuals just want to live their lives. Most of us have the view of "I don't give a shit, do what you want." That was always my position. I don't want it shoved in my face - but it turns out that shoving in my face, in everyone's face is a major component of the overall agenda.
Translation: Queers should just disappear back into the closet and not ask for or expect any rights

Homosexuals don't want to be left alone to live their lives; well, I'm sure some do, but the movement demands that society honor and exalt their sexual choices. As a libertarian my initial response was "fuck that" and to ignore the tyrannical edicts of the "gay mafia" that everyone worship them. But still, we were assured that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community was not recruiting children and certainly not in public schools.
You expect society to honor and exalt your sexual choices, don't you?.

What we see is that grooming works. Looks like Pavlov was right about conditioning.

America was fed a lie. The lie is that homosexuals just want to live their lives. Most of us have the view of "I don't give a shit, do what you want." That was always my position. I don't want it shoved in my face - but it turns out that shoving in my face, in everyone's face is a major component of the overall agenda.

Homosexuals don't want to be left alone to live their lives; well, I'm sure some do, but the movement demands that society honor and exalt their sexual choices. As a libertarian my initial response was "fuck that" and to ignore the tyrannical edicts of the "gay mafia" that everyone worship them. But still, we were assured that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community was not recruiting children and certainly not in public schools.

That is a lie.

In fact recruitment and grooming is a massive part of the agenda. Obviously the fact that children CAN and ARE recruited gives lie to the notion that people are 'born that way." It appears that this is completely social and peer driven.

This goes beyond that fact that no genetic component exists, despite a frantic and desperate attempt to find, and then later defraud such a link. But at this point we can all agree, there is no genetic component. In fact there is no evidence of any sort of biological factor.

But now we know with definitive proof that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community is preying on children. @Libs of Tik-Tok has down Yeomans work in exposing public school teachers BRAGGING about converting children.

Statistically, the thousands of LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 teachers preying on children in public schools are a small minority of all teachers. Still, it begs the question of whether LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 teachers are safe to have around children.

Not a word of this screed in anyway addresses or refutes the points that I made. Again you clearly prove that you are unable or unwilling to deal with anything that does not support your bigotry

Yes of course honey, and it's very dangerous, in fact, it's deadly for him. That's why ........you must give him a blxw jxb every time he asks for one........so he doesn't get pregnant.
Seriously, do you believe a man can get pregnant?

She asked me that very question too. I told her of course not but just to be sure she needed to follow the wise Sages advice.
Then tell us what in the hell is wrong with this democrat. Is she mentally ill?

Then tell us what in the hell is wrong with this democrat. Is she mentally ill?

So now I have to answer for every idiotic thing caught on video for some reason?

It's pretty simple really. You have to have a baby factory to make a baby. Only women get those by nature. Doesn't matter what's going on up there, it's all down there that matters.

So now I have to answer for every idiotic thing caught on video for some reason?

It's pretty simple really. You have to have a baby factory to make a baby. Only women get those by nature. Doesn't matter what's going on up there, it's all down there that matters.
I'm just curious. Where do democrats get this shit?

I am making a secular case exactly and from your outrage I can tell you have understood it and cannot argue against it.
Your "secular case" rests entirely on this incest obsession that you have. Saying that incest is the same as homosexuality is just plain stupid. It is a false equivalency logical fallacy that you are desperately clinging to because you have no real argument. You are a stale joke without a punch line .

How does incest disrupt social order?
What would change if it became widely accepted?
Well let's see. How about biological and social inbreeding for starters? How about the fact that the guilt and shame that those who engage in incest feal leads to life long psychological problems cause them to be less productive and functional.

I know what you are about to say. Gay people also feel shame and guilt-but there is a difference. Save it! What victims of incest feel is deeply rooted in a near universal taboo that has been internalized.

The negative emotions of gay and lesbian people are the result of the way in which bigots like you treat and characterize them. And those feelings are far less prevalent now than in the past due to evolving standards of human decency and acceptance. Gay people can now hold their heads high and tell you to your face how full of shit you are

Oh yes of course. The inevitable fall back on the rate of STDS.
So what is you solution to it? Revoke the rights that gays have gained like marriage? Drive them back into the closet? Deny them the ability to live openly and have a partner that they can be seen with in public and take home to their families? Create an environment where they will have to revert to anonymous promiscuity in bath houses, XXX Movies and parked cars

How the fuck do you think that will effect the STD rate among gay men? Is the focus on disease supposed to be another one of your secular arguments against homosexuality? Do you even give a shit about disease. I don't think so. I think that you are just using to try to make a case against homosexuals while ignoring that fact that the disease rate is largely due to the fact that throughout much of time, they have been forced to satisfy their sexual needs in the most unsafe ways. Get the fuck out of my sight !

I am making a secular case exactly and from your outrage I can tell you have understood it and cannot argue against it.

How does incest disrupt social order?
What would change if it became widely accepted?

Gay and bisexual men* accounted for about 23,100 (66%) new HIV infections in 2019.

In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men.

I do not inflict pain or suffering on anyone. In Islam a punishment in this life and the next has been prescribed for homosexual intercourse.
Your attitude and bigotry in and of itself inflicts much pain and suffering. If there is a God, and if there is a heaven and a hell, you may be in for a rude awakening when asked to account for the way you treated fellow human beings in this life.

Forum List

Back