A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

I read something that LGBT types are coming out at younger ages.

But i guess you would rather want LGBT people to be depressed and repress their LGBT feelings and not be that way, instead of LGBT people living life their own way?
Should all children be allowed to live life their own way?

Regardless of what way they choose?

I read something that LGBT types are coming out at younger ages.

But i guess you would rather want LGBT people to be depressed and repress their LGBT feelings and not be that way, instead of LGBT people living life their own way?
I suspect they will be depressed regardless.

both sides indoctrinate children according to their beliefs.

Where I live a girl got pregnant at the age of 13. If she's pregnant at 13, then gay kids are gay at 13.

They need INFORMATION and KNOWLEDGE to help them understand the minefield of life.

You want them to be ignorant to make you feel better about yourself?

Where I live a girl got pregnant at the age of 13. If she's pregnant at 13, then gay kids are gay at 13.

They need INFORMATION and KNOWLEDGE to help them understand the minefield of life.

You want them to be ignorant to make you feel better about yourself?
Is it really binary? There's no real physical evidence, right? It's kind of an honor system thing.

We do not all know that. Bigots and morons just think that they know that

In fact we DO know that.

In 2012 .5% of high school girls identified as lesbian or transexual. By 2021 that jumped to 31.8%

INTENSE recruitment efforts by public schools and the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 had an astounding, jaw dropping success rate at converting particularly vulnerable teen girls, which the "community" predominantly preys upon.

The LIE that the gay community doesn't recruit children is just that, a lie. And the intense recruitment is obscenely effective.

Gay is the new Hitler youth.

Should all children be allowed to live life their own way?

Regardless of what way they choose?

Should schools run intense training to guide children to chose LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 the way they have over the last couple of decades? Is the primary purpose of public schools to recruit children to LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 ? It strongly appears so.

In fact we DO know that.

In 2012 .5% of high school girls identified as lesbian or transexual. By 2021 that jumped to 31.8%

INTENSE recruitment efforts by public schools and the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 had an astounding, jaw dropping success rate at converting particularly vulnerable teen girls, which the "community" predominantly preys upon.

The LIE that the gay community doesn't recruit children is just that, a lie. And the intense recruitment is obscenely effective.

Well I see now what your problem is. You have no appreciation for the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity. You dumb it all down into the simplest terms an a strict binary, gay or straight construct when there is much more to both the issue of sexual orientation as well as gender identity.

The fact is that sexual orientation exists along a continuum with many people falling somewhere in between which would be the bisexual people. Bisexuality is their sexual orientation, it is not taught and it does not change-as is the case with those who are gay or straight

It is also fact that for whatever reason, not everyone is strictly male or female on a biological level. The fact is that biology has been found to play a role in both transgenderism and homosexuality. There is plenty of solid information on this that is available for those who are interested in actually learning something, but I'm certain that you are not. You are way to invested in what you have convinced yourself that you know, to allow yourself to be exposed to any alternative views. You are given to a ridged simplistic thought process that keeps you stuck in your bubble if ignorance. "Gay is the new Hitler Youth"? That is as stupid as stupid gets

Those statistics showing the percentages of those who identify as gay 2012 as apposed to now is not proof that more kids are gay now than before. It's an indication that more are out about their sexuality now because the social environment is more accepting. But the idea that kids are being "recruited" either by the gay community or the schools is pure folly. It is nothing more than a bigoted catch buzz word that makes you feel like you know what is going on. You don't. Organization like a Gay-Straight alliance exist for the purpose teaching kids to be more accepting of themselves and others regardless of sexuality. Nothing nefarious about it.

The same can be said about transexual kids . Sure, there are social influences but that is just one factor of many with both gay and trans kids. You cant tell me that you can take a kid who is entirely straight and convince him that he is gay, convince a cisgender kid that it is time to transition. If you believe that it is just another symptom of you ridged and simplistic thinking

Have a nice day

In fact we DO know that.

Stuff that i have found states that LGBT people are born that way, they are not recruited.

They find out they are LGBT.

Stop assuming your children are Straight.

Forum List

Back