A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

You know who Brooke Shields is? My wife could be her twin sister. Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.

So if a transgender went into the bathroom with your wife he is done, but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children is not suppose to say anything.

I see that you are a liberal, it is hard for you to use your brain to come to a "sane" rational about what is right and what isnt.

Hmmm, I always considered myself as a moderate. You are in no position to say who is sane or rational with some of the dumb ass post you have posted.

If the man is cursing at his wife, isnt that free speech, but a crazy fucker going in to sneek a peek, isnt that voyeurism and against the law?

So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do? Are you going to turn around and go back into the store.
So now the man who was cursing at his wife, is now cursing at my wife?
You dumbfuck freak, you're the one who pulled defending your wife into this thread...
Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.
... now the forum sees if you were confronted with a man cursing out your wife -- you would defend the cursing man's right to free speech over looking out for your wife.
but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children
So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do?
You are not helping your cause about not being an idiot. Want to go double or nothing, you fucking dumbass?

Not for nothing but the bottom line is, if you're going to be a dick and hold up a store, if you get your hat knocked off like the Ferguson kid, Brown, tough shit on you. Nobody cares you get your face shot off.:bye1:

2 wrongs don't make it right.
you can't kill a kid for stealing 2 $$ Beer, what the fuck ?
that's murder in cold blood.

Nah, I'm straight and marred to a wonderful woman. You? Not a day passes where you're not fantasizing about men with tits and posting about them on the Internet. So yeah, you are most certainly a freak.
You know who Brooke Shields is? My wife could be her twin sister. Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.

So if a transgender went into the bathroom with your wife he is done, but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children is not suppose to say anything.

I see that you are a liberal, it is hard for you to use your brain to come to a "sane" rational about what is right and what isnt.

Hmmm, I always considered myself as a moderate. You are in no position to say who is sane or rational with some of the dumb ass post you have posted.

If the man is cursing at his wife, isnt that free speech, but a crazy fucker going in to sneek a peek, isnt that voyeurism and against the law?

So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do? Are you going to turn around and go back into the store.

When he starts cursing YOUR wife out, what are you going to do? Run back in the store.

2 wrongs don't make it right.
you can't kill a kid for stealing 2 $$ Beer, what the fuck ?
that's murder in cold blood.

He was not trying to kill the kid as has been pointed out before....he just fired off a few rounds to frighten the thief. It was an accident.

You dumbfuck freak, you're the one who pulled defending your wife into this thread...
Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.
... now the forum sees if you were confronted with a man cursing out your wife -- you would defend the cursing man's right to free speech over looking out for your wife.
but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children
So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do?
You are not helping your cause about not being an idiot. Want to go double or nothing, you fucking dumbass?
Learn how to properly use the quote function, freak. :eusa_doh:

That aside, I'm going by what you said.

When he starts cursing YOUR wife out, what are you going to do? Run back in the store.
Oh, now I understand, so some guy is cussing out my wife, and what would I do? Now since I am a logical type of person, I would take aside my wife and ask her what was going on. Now if the belligerent liberal asshole follows us and still is trying to engage my wife with his liberal asshole attitude, I would politely ask him to step back and I will talk with him after I have my intelligent conversation with my wife, asking her what seems to be the problem. If after I politely ask him to refrain from his liberal ranting and ravings, as we all know liberals do, if he continues to be a asshole I will again tell him to step back or face the consequences while telling my wife to get out her phone and start videoing our conversation. I have now given the liberal moron 2 chances to retreat away from my wife. You can figure out the rest.....

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa.. Are you sure you arent Creepy Joe "the Groper" Biden and his "Truth over Facts"?

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Not for nothing but the bottom line is, if you're going to be a dick and hold up a store, if you get your hat knocked off like the Ferguson kid, Brown, tough shit on you. Nobody cares you get your face shot off.:bye1:
It is interesting that these liberals on this board used to tell US that we should not judge Muslims for their actions, yet now they are judging a Muslim by his actions. Also notice how over the weekends this year, we have had multiple murders of black on black shooting, and these liberals have said nothing about them, but when we point out how some dumbass kid who illegal stole a beer he was going to illegally break a law by drinking it, was shot by a Muslim, now all of a sudden they have empathy with this black kid? These guys are fucking insane...

In my personal opinion the simple truth is that life is more important than material things. There's not a single material possession in my home that is worth taking another life over.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa.. Are you sure you arent Creepy Joe "the Groper" Biden and his "Truth over Facts"?

View attachment 276146
Dumbfuck freak, all I have to go by are your words. And your words indicated you would defend the belligerent CWC's 1st Amendment rights to free speech over your own wife.

Which demonstrates you're either lying when you claim to have a wife or you're a pussy bitch; since real men defend their wife.

It is interesting that these liberals on this board used to tell US that we should not judge Muslims for their actions, yet now they are judging a Muslim by his actions. Also notice how over the weekends this year, we have had multiple murders of black on black shooting, and these liberals have said nothing about them, but when we point out how some dumbass kid who illegal stole a beer he was going to illegally break a law by drinking it, was shot by a Muslim, now all of a sudden they have empathy with this black kid? These guys are fucking insane...
Dumbfuck freak, no one is judging the clerk because of his religion.

2s0blvo.jpg

Oh, now I understand, so some guy is cussing out my wife, and what would I do? Now since I am a logical type of person, I would take aside my wife and ask her what was going on. Now if the belligerent liberal asshole follows us and still is trying to engage my wife with his liberal asshole attitude, I would politely ask him to step back and I will talk with him after I have my intelligent conversation with my wife, asking her what seems to be the problem. If after I politely ask him to refrain from his liberal ranting and ravings, as we all know liberals do, if he continues to be a asshole I will again tell him to step back or face the consequences while telling my wife to get out her phone and start videoing our conversation. I have now given the liberal moron 2 chances to retreat away from my wife. You can figure out the rest.....

free-vector-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon_133428_Laughing_and_pointing_emoticon.jpg

Hey honey why is the fine gentleman cursing you out? You are right kind sir, my wife is a dumbass for parking in the handicapped spot I promise you it will never happen again.

2s0blvo.jpg
Oh so you are judging him because of the color of his skin?

free-vector-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon_133428_Laughing_and_pointing_emoticon.jpg

Hey honey why is the fine gentleman cursing you out? You are right kind sir, my wife is a dumbass for parking in the handicapped spot I promise you it will never happen again.
Wow, really seems that you are off your rocker. I dont go out looking for a fight, but if ones some liberal idiot like you must bring a confrontation, I wont hesitate to stand my ground...You being the IQ of 30 just doesnt understand why I am still trying to be civil with your sorry ass.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

. . . what if it had been a white five year old girl that had accidentally walked out the door with a pop w/o paying? And, we didn't know it was accidentally w/o paying?

Maybe the teen forget to pay? How do we know? :dunno:

2s0blvo.jpg
Oh so you are judging him because of the color of his skin?
Wrong as usual, dumbass freak. I said nothing about the color of his skin either. I judged his actions, not him.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

. . . what if it had been a white five year old girl that had accidentally walked out the door with a pop w/o paying? And, we didn't know it was accidentally w/o paying?

Maybe the teen forget to pay? How do we know? :dunno:
The original post was about the two tier justice system that I was trying to point out. An illegal who picked up a gun and shot an innocent girl in San Fransicko, got released back into society without any charges brought against him, yet here was a law abiding citizen who shoots a double criminal in the leg, he bleeds out, and is charged with murder. I am saying that, if the illegal gets released then the citizen should be released, or if the citizen gets charged the illegal gets charged. Do you see what I am trying to get at? If your IQ is 30 you wont, if it is in the normal range you will see the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back