Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

I can't condone his taste in beer but he took a big risk to help the clerk and should be congratulated for that.

The customer was a hero. We should have more like him. LOL, it was clear he wasn't a Bud Light kind of guy.

I think he will be back out again in no time.

He didn't drink Bud Light--it was Miller Lite. Not much difference, (tastes great, less filling) but Miller doesn't have the stigma attached that Bud Light does.

About which He are you talking?

The hero customer was carrying a case of Miller Light. The faggot to which I was responding, I was saying was likely to prefer Bud Light.

I do not drink beer, myself, nor any other form of alcohol, so I really don't have anything to say on the quality of one beer over another. But now, everyone knows that Bud Light is for faggots, trannies, and other related deviants, and not for real men of any sort. I was responding to a faggot that criticized the hero customer's taste in beer.

The old adage rings true.
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The piece of filth is lucky to be alive.

What if he bought Bud Light?

About which He are you talking?

The hero customer was carrying a case of Miller Light. The faggot to which I was responding, I was saying was likely to prefer Bud Light.

I do not drink beer, myself, nor any other form of alcohol, so I really don't have anything to say on the quality of one beer over another. But now, everyone knows that Bud Light is for faggots, trannies, and other related deviants, and not for real men of any sort. I was responding to a faggot that criticized the hero customer's taste in beer.
Just come out of the closet already.

Forum List

Back