A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

In my personal opinion the simple truth is that life is more important than material things. There's not a single material possession in my home that is worth taking another life over.
You have no future as a convenience store clerk.

That’s ok, but even if I were a convenient store clerk there would be no material item or product inside of that store that is worth killing someone over for stealing in my opinion.

Hmmm, I always considered myself as a moderate. You are in no position to say who is sane or rational with some of the dumb ass post you have posted.

So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do? Are you going to turn around and go back into the store.
So now the man who was cursing at his wife, is now cursing at my wife?

When he starts cursing YOUR wife out, what are you going to do? Run back in the store.
Oh, now I understand, so some guy is cussing out my wife, and what would I do? Now since I am a logical type of person, I would take aside my wife and ask her what was going on. Now if the belligerent liberal asshole follows us and still is trying to engage my wife with his liberal asshole attitude, I would politely ask him to step back and I will talk with him after I have my intelligent conversation with my wife, asking her what seems to be the problem. If after I politely ask him to refrain from his liberal ranting and ravings, as we all know liberals do, if he continues to be a asshole I will again tell him to step back or face the consequences while telling my wife to get out her phone and start videoing our conversation. I have now given the liberal moron 2 chances to retreat away from my wife. You can figure out the rest.....

free-vector-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon_133428_Laughing_and_pointing_emoticon.jpg

Hey honey why is the fine gentleman cursing you out? You are right kind sir, my wife is a dumbass for parking in the handicapped spot I promise you it will never happen again.
Wow, really seems that you are off your rocker. I dont go out looking for a fight, but if ones some liberal idiot like you must bring a confrontation, I wont hesitate to stand my ground...You being the IQ of 30 just doesnt understand why I am still trying to be civil with your sorry ass.

I am pretty sure McGlockton didn't go to the store looking for a fight either, but he walked out the store to an ass clown cursing out his wife. If you were in the same situation I can see your punk ass running right back into the store hoping the guy will leave.

When he starts cursing YOUR wife out, what are you going to do? Run back in the store.
Oh, now I understand, so some guy is cussing out my wife, and what would I do? Now since I am a logical type of person, I would take aside my wife and ask her what was going on. Now if the belligerent liberal asshole follows us and still is trying to engage my wife with his liberal asshole attitude, I would politely ask him to step back and I will talk with him after I have my intelligent conversation with my wife, asking her what seems to be the problem. If after I politely ask him to refrain from his liberal ranting and ravings, as we all know liberals do, if he continues to be a asshole I will again tell him to step back or face the consequences while telling my wife to get out her phone and start videoing our conversation. I have now given the liberal moron 2 chances to retreat away from my wife. You can figure out the rest.....

free-vector-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon_133428_Laughing_and_pointing_emoticon.jpg

Hey honey why is the fine gentleman cursing you out? You are right kind sir, my wife is a dumbass for parking in the handicapped spot I promise you it will never happen again.
Wow, really seems that you are off your rocker. I dont go out looking for a fight, but if ones some liberal idiot like you must bring a confrontation, I wont hesitate to stand my ground...You being the IQ of 30 just doesnt understand why I am still trying to be civil with your sorry ass.

I am pretty sure McGlockton didn't go to the store looking for a fight either, but he walked out the store to an ass clown cursing out his wife. If you were in the same situation I can see your punk ass running right back into the store hoping the guy will leave.
Yeah, anytime you want to come to Florida and "feel" like cursing out my wife, you can see what a coward I am. Any fucking time, asswipe.

Yeah, anytime you want to come to Florida and "feel" like cursing out my wife, you can see what a coward I am. Any fucking time, asswipe.

Oh now you are a tough guy, but McGlockton was a thug for protecting his family. Your candy ass is probably still hiding in the store.

Oh now you are a tough guy, but McGlockton was a thug for protecting his family. Your candy ass is probably still hiding in the store.
Any time you want to bring your 30 IQ down there, let me know, I will introduce you to my wife, and see who runs hiding into a store after you start cursing.

Any time you want to bring your 30 IQ down there, let me know, I will introduce you to my wife, and see who runs hiding into a store after you start cursing.
Why? What would you do?

Why? What would you do?
Come on down and find out, you brainless moron.

Why? What would you do?
That you won't say actually answers for you.

Why? What would you do?

Why? What would you do?
I learned all about you pussies a long time ago, and in today's world ANTIFA proves my theory correct. As an individual you guy just suck, bunch of worthless retards running around with your pea brain heads cut off. Then when you get a few of you together then you start bulling other people like women, old ladies and gays. Then when you are challenged you run off like the cowards that you are. I am done with you, back to the ignore with the rest of the idiots.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Why? What would you do?
I learned all about you pussies a long time ago, and in today's world ANTIFA proves my theory correct. As an individual you guy just suck, bunch of worthless retards running around with your pea brain heads cut off. Then when you get a few of you together then you start bulling other people like women, old ladies and gays. Then when you are challenged you run off like the cowards that you are. I am done with you, back to the ignore with the rest of the idiots.

View attachment 276364
That still doesn't answer. What would you do to someone cursing out your wife in front of a convenience store? It's not a difficult question. I can tell you what I would do.... I would shove them back the fuck away from my wife and let them know they can't curse at her; and if the cursing persisted, it would lead to a physical altercation.

Not my style Hoss cursing out folks wives, if I had a problem I would deal with you straight up.

Why? What would you do?

View attachment 276364
That still doesn't answer. What would you do to someone cursing out your wife in front of a convenience store? It's not a difficult question. I can tell you what I would do.... I would shove them back the fuck away from my wife and let them know they can't curse at her; and if the cursing persisted, it would lead to a physical altercation.

That pretty much sums it up.

Why? What would you do?

View attachment 276364

That pretty much sums it up.
Yes it sums up that you fuckers just dont have the IQ to debate the original intent of this OP and what I was trying to get people to understand, how dumbass liberals allow the 2 tier justice system and then wonder why an asswipe like you does something stupid your ass is grass while an illegal alien comes out smelling like a 3rd world rose.

My original post once again. If it hurts because you cant focus, the dont answer just stop being a dumbass and try to inject your lack of intelligence into this conversation.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.

The only one cursing was the black bitch and that is why her drugged up b/f with a criminal record is taking a dirt nap.

Now she says she is in so much pain......translation--she is overwhelmed with guilt ....she knows better than anyone if she had not gone off on drejka....and behaved like a normal human being instead of like a hysterical chimp fresh out the jungle....there would have been no loud argument that triggered her stooopid b/f to rush out of the store and attack a stranger for no good reason without even bothering to try and figure out what was going on.

If he had lived he would have been charged with assault and a possible hate crime.

The only one cursing was the black bitch and that is why her drugged up b/f with a criminal record is taking a dirt nap.

Now she says she is in so much pain......translation--she is overwhelmed with guilt ....she knows better than anyone if she had not gone off on drejka....and behaved like a normal human being instead of like a hysterical chimp fresh out the jungle....there would have been no loud argument that triggered her stooopid b/f to rush out of the store and attack a stranger for no good reason without even bothering to try and figure out what was going on.

If he had lived he would have been charged with assault and a possible hate crime.
"The only one cursing was the black bitch"

Prove it....

I have already written articles on this subject and if you want to read them you know how to find them The only part of your post I will address at this point is this part of your statement: “If he had lived he would have been charged with assault and a possible hate crime.” I agree with you, but only partially.

Had the man lived he would surely have been charged with what most people would consider an assault. However, in Florida the proper charge would be a misdemeanor battery.

“In Florida, there is a difference between assault and battery – they are two separate and distinct crimes and you can be charged with either or both. An assault is where you threaten to do violence to someone and that threat puts that person in fear. A battery is simply touching someone against his or her will OR causing bodily harm to someone. You do not have to actually hurt someone to be convicted of battery."

Are You Charged With an Assault and Battery? Criminal Charges?

There is no evidence of any kind that what the deceased did was a hate crime. It is important that you and everyone else who reads my words knows what a hate crime is:

“Hate crimes, sometimes called bias-motivated crimes, are crimes committed against the victim because of the victim’s actual or perceived race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation. Hate crimes legislation varies from state to state (some states have no hate crime laws), and some states also protected people who are victimized due to their gender, political affiliation, homelessness, or disability. For general information on hate crimes, see Hate Crimes: Laws and Penalties.

"To secure a conviction for a hate crime, the prosecutor must convince the judge or jury that the defendant committed the underlying criminal act (such as assault or vandalism), and did so with the requisite intent. Not every crime committed against a racial minority or a person who is gay is a hate crime. In order to convict a defendant of a hate crime, the prosecutor must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime because of the victim’s race or sexual orientation or for some other prohibited reason. Proving that the defendant acted with hate crime intent can be challenging, unless the defendant admits (to police or others) that the crime was motivated by bias”.

How Do Prosecutors Prove Hate Crimes?

The evidence in this case proves that McGlockton shoved Drejka because he was arguing with his girlfriend, not because he was white; therefore, his conduct could not be considered to be a hate crime.

Forum List

Back