A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Teens do stupid stuff. This boy didn’t assault anyone. Was running away.

Ok. So, not emphasizing his color anymore? We only emphasize that if something happens to him as a consequence? Hm?

Let me ask you this. Do you know what the pursuit of happiness means?

Last edited:
If 30 of them ran into the store and beat the hell outta the clerk I'm pretty sure the editorial would only have deemed them 'teens'. History is ripe with example.

Normally I'd say it's the parents fault, but my guess is that they aren't much different. It's just a hunch, though. It's the culture itself.

I suppose the guy probably should have just let the little fucker steal his stuff rather than come out shooting. That's what the thieves bet on. It's why they do it. At the direction he was headed he'd likely have been dead before adulthood anyway. Or in prison whining about how much of a victim he is for being black and in jail.

But I digress.

Black teens do a lot more than just stupid stuff--they commit over half of all violence in America.

Distorting the Truth About Crime and Race

As well as you only speak for yourself.

There are many ways to look down on someone and whether or not you look down on blacks in the same manner that someone else does is irrelevant.

Irregardless, you are implying you also look down on blacks but in a different manner. So tell this board how or in what manner you do look down on blacks.
Your derangement worsens. I do not look down on blacks.
Right, you ban them from getting near you. Like every other Southern White Democrat does..
You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
Says the person who allows men with tits in little girls rooms.
Can a day go by where you don't fantasize about mens' titties, ya freak?
Call me a freak, when I who am a real man, love a good woman. A freak is some man who loves another man's ass. Shame you are such an insane person to understand the natural selection. Are you a freak?

'Death' for stealing beer does sound a little bit "harsh".
Ya THINK? These fucking people are unamerican and a true embarrassment...
Says the fuckers who are unamerican because they allow illegal aliens to come in 5 times and kill an innocent girl, who didnt rob anyone. Yeah, fuck you asshole.
I did that? What, you whiny little bitch?
You voted for the fuckers who allowed it, you condone the actions by your vote. Dumbass.

This is because our culture is different as in not that long ago most white folk would do the same, unfortunately political correctness has taken hold and justice is denied.

The muslim store owner being of a different culture that still in a lot of ways demands justice just did what come naturally to a muslim---they have no sympathy or tolerance for thieves. That is deeply ingrained in their culture....and how funny it is the liberals are the ones that supported bringing folks like this muslim store owner into America.

Now they want to whine like they had no idea what the muslim culture is like. If they want everyone to behave like white folk--why do they support bringing in folks that have a different culture with a radical religious mind set???
Prove he's Muslim.... Prove he comes from a different culture... Prove he owned the store.....

You're spouting a lot of shit you seem to be making up in your own mind.

First of all I have spent a lot of time in the middle east and I know a muslim when I see one.

Ghazali's attorney, Blake Ballin, said his is client is originally from Yemen and is now a U.S. citizen. "He is a high school graduate and has no criminal history. He absolutely denies that he had the intent to harm Dorian in any way," Ballin said.

He just fired a few rounds to scare the thief.

He had no criminal intent.

Not being a good shot he just accidentally hit the thief. It was an act of God.

636582515641616909-Anwar-Ghazali.JPG

If you srent a good shot you no business with a gun.
If you so despise our Constitution you have no business being in this country..

We despise dumb asses and racist and have more damn business in this country than you fake ass Patriots.
So the Muslim was a racist? Does that mean all Muslims are racists?

Prove he's Muslim.... Prove he comes from a different culture... Prove he owned the store.....

You're spouting a lot of shit you seem to be making up in your own mind.

First of all I have spent a lot of time in the middle east and I know a muslim when I see one.

Ghazali's attorney, Blake Ballin, said his is client is originally from Yemen and is now a U.S. citizen. "He is a high school graduate and has no criminal history. He absolutely denies that he had the intent to harm Dorian in any way," Ballin said.

We despise dumb asses and racist and have more damn business in this country than you fake ass Patriots.

Actually he is a murderer, let's see how it turns out.

Ok. So, not emphasizing his color anymore? We only emphasize that if something happens to him as a consequence? Hm?

Let me ask you this. Do you know what the pursuit of happiness means?

Apparently it meant going into a Store and stealing a Brewski to this bottom feeder, he pursued his happiness and the store owner pursued him, now we can all sleep a little more soundly, it won't be our house next time!

Your derangement worsens. I do not look down on blacks.
Right, you ban them from getting near you. Like every other Southern White Democrat does..
Call me a freak, when I who am a real man, love a good woman. A freak is some man who loves another man's ass. Shame you are such an insane person to understand the natural selection. Are you a freak?
Nah, I'm straight and marred to a wonderful woman. You? Not a day passes where you're not fantasizing about men with tits and posting about them on the Internet. So yeah, you are most certainly a freak.

Nah, I'm straight and marred to a wonderful woman. You? Not a day passes where you're not fantasizing about men with tits and posting about them on the Internet. So yeah, you are most certainly a freak.
You know who Brooke Shields is? My wife could be her twin sister. Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.

You know who Brooke Shields is? My wife could be her twin sister. Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.
"You know who Brooke Shields is? My wife could be her twin sister. "

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So if a transgender went into the bathroom with your wife he is done, but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children is not suppose to say anything.

Yes it sucks to be you. You will never know....I laugh at your stupidity..and poverty...

So if a transgender went into the bathroom with your wife he is done, but a man coming out of a convenient store that sees another man cursing at his wife and children is not suppose to say anything.
I see that you are a liberal, it is hard for you to use your brain to come to a "sane" rational about what is right and what isnt. If the man is cursing at his wife, isnt that free speech, but a crazy fucker going in to sneek a peek, isnt that voyeurism and against the law?

Yes it sucks to be you. You will never know....I laugh at your stupidity..and poverty...
LOLOL

Oh, yeah, I know.

I see that you are a liberal, it is hard for you to use your brain to come to a "sane" rational about what is right and what isnt.

Hmmm, I always considered myself as a moderate. You are in no position to say who is sane or rational with some of the dumb ass post you have posted.

If the man is cursing at his wife, isnt that free speech, but a crazy fucker going in to sneek a peek, isnt that voyeurism and against the law?

So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do? Are you going to turn around and go back into the store.

I see that you are a liberal, it is hard for you to use your brain to come to a "sane" rational about what is right and what isnt.

Hmmm, I always considered myself as a moderate. You are in no position to say who is sane or rational with some of the dumb ass post you have posted.

If the man is cursing at his wife, isnt that free speech, but a crazy fucker going in to sneek a peek, isnt that voyeurism and against the law?

So if you walk out of a store and see a man at your vehicle cursing at your wife and kids what are you going to do? Are you going to turn around and go back into the store.
So now the man who was cursing at his wife, is now cursing at my wife?

So now the man who was cursing at his wife, is now cursing at my wife?
You dumbfuck freak, you're the one who pulled defending your wife into this thread...
Yet if a man with tits went into a bathroom that my wife was in, that man might not come out. If you know what I mean.
... now the forum sees if you were confronted with a man cursing out your wife -- you would defend the cursing man's right to free speech over looking out for your wife.

You are known to be a liar and you are lying again....Michael Drejka was not cursing at the black lady...however she was not only cursing him but threatening him as in per witness testimony "we gonna fuck you up when my man get here"

BTW there is a long long thread on the story.

He said nothing you stupid asshole...why do keep coming on here with you pathetic drivel......or a better question how have you managed to avoid a dirt nap for so long?

Anyhow......the idiotic drugged up niggah did not say anything....he should have said something as in what is going on here. No...he just rushed out and committed assault.

Check out the thread on this case in clearwater, fl.

Actually he is a murderer, let's see how it turns out.

Try and keep up stupid one...the case is closed, the muslim has been convicted.

Forum List

Back