A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

The moral of the story is.........

Steal a beer and you might go home in a body bag. Do ya really need that beer that bad?:2up::113::113:

Steal millions committing financial fraud and you might have to give a portion of it back,

Completely different subject s0n........:113::113:.

This got me to thinking.........back in the Obama years some black kid robbed a liquor store in the Midwest at night and ran out of the store and through the woods but got his ass shot off because..........ready for this.........he was wearing those light-up sneakers that blink red with every step. Funniest shit I ever heard!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

I take it you have never run a business before, have you?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:

And that's the sad part is, that you actually want more dead people. Your belief system leads to more crime, which naturally results in more violence. Either violence with police, trying to stop these people, or violence between the criminals and victims.

Your system is the immoral and evil system. You are have blood on your hands. It's because of you that criminals keep doing this stuff.

I at least want to setup a system where crime is stopped.. and when it is stopped, there will not be anymore deaths. Again, Singapore uses my system, and they report TWO.... TWO homicides in a city of 5.6 million.

Which system is better.... yours? Or mine? Look at the body count. That's the answer.

We're just flat out better people than you on the left.

I actually saw a video years ago talking with a lady from Singapore, and she said they have far more real freedom there, than we supposedly have here. Was talking with a left-wing idiot woman New York, who was saying stuff about their evil mean justice system. The Singapore girl said (paraphrasing)
"Really? I can walk absolutely anywhere in Singapore, at any time of the day, or night, with or without anyone accompanying me, and I don't even fear someone will pick up a dollar I accidentally drop on the ground. Now tell me about your freedom in New York"

.... and the lady just sat there speechless.... She just stuttered and stammered, and then tried to talk about freedom of speech.

That's you. Your system lets people be prisoners in their own home. Mine is real justice. Yours is just flat out evil. Period.
"Your system is the immoral and evil system."

Dumbfuck, it's not my system. It's the American system. It's been illegal to murder someone whose only crime is petty theft.

I also note, you didn't answer the question.... what you are promoting is Sharia law. Do you want Sharia law to be the law of the land in the U.S.?

It is your system. The "American System" used to hang people who were even caught with horse thieves. The American system used to be a country where people didn't even have locks on their doors, and no one said "Well it's his fault for leaving his doors open!".

The way the system is TODAY, is not how the system was before criminal defending, scum sucking, Left-wing punishers of the victims, and haters of those who are good.... have taken over and ruined the system.

https://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/local/crime/article234158057.html

When criminals laugh and joke, after murdering a police officer..... you know that would not happen in the 1800s, because they would be hanged.

Why do they laugh and joke? Because they have their best buddies, the left-wing of the entire country, that supports their murdering butts.

That's you buddy. Not me. I'd have them dead. You'd defend them, and I know this because you do defend criminals.

You are what you are.
Theft has not been a capital crime in the U.S.. You don't know what you're talking about.

Under shariah or muslim law what is the punishment for theft?

Now, of course I realize you do not want to admit that the shooter was a muslim because like the msm you do not want to take any responsibility for advocating for their immigration to America.

Thus- they and you try to cover up the fact that the shooter was a muslim and you kept denying that till i presented the truth about the matter

Different cultlures have different values, morals etc. If you or anyone wants to import people with a radical religious belief and morals far different from American culture then you should not be suprised or horrified if they act according to their cultural beliefs.

A good analogy would be the ignorant people who import exotic animals into America and then release them into the wild like what has happened in the everglades....stupid folk like you releasing pythons into the everglades and now it is a huge problem.

Similarly, the liberals advocate for the immigration of muslims to America not understanding that they have their own laws, morals and culture which is very different and not even to mention they want to make shariah law the law for their communities in America.

You want them here but you do not want their culture here, apparantly being ignorant of the fact that they go together.

Last edited:

Steal a beer and you might go home in a body bag. Do ya really need that beer that bad?:2up::113::113:

Steal millions committing financial fraud and you might have to give a portion of it back,

It's about how some can get away with major theft and some get hit hard over small ones.

Theft is theft....the law used to understand that and there was much less crime when that was understood.

Now due to liberal influence the court system discriminates and the result has been a huge increase in theft in particular but in all categories of crime in reality.

As usual, DUMS cant connect the dots. Moral outrage doesn't do dick to save lives. The reality is, you rob a store, there is always a chance you get your hat knocked off like the Ferguson idiot. Even if the kid wasn't shot after running out of the store and instead was shot in the store, progressives would be railing at the store owner. But tough shit on those types........most Americans get it which is why Trump got elected. They don't want the savages running towns and cities. Doy
"The reality is, you rob a store, there is always a chance you get your hat knocked off like the Ferguson idiot."

Using logic like that, you should never leave your house since there's always a chance you could get shot even if you're not robbing a store.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:

And that's the sad part is, that you actually want more dead people. Your belief system leads to more crime, which naturally results in more violence. Either violence with police, trying to stop these people, or violence between the criminals and victims.

Your system is the immoral and evil system. You are have blood on your hands. It's because of you that criminals keep doing this stuff.

I at least want to setup a system where crime is stopped.. and when it is stopped, there will not be anymore deaths. Again, Singapore uses my system, and they report TWO.... TWO homicides in a city of 5.6 million.

Which system is better.... yours? Or mine? Look at the body count. That's the answer.

We're just flat out better people than you on the left.

I actually saw a video years ago talking with a lady from Singapore, and she said they have far more real freedom there, than we supposedly have here. Was talking with a left-wing idiot woman New York, who was saying stuff about their evil mean justice system. The Singapore girl said (paraphrasing)
"Really? I can walk absolutely anywhere in Singapore, at any time of the day, or night, with or without anyone accompanying me, and I don't even fear someone will pick up a dollar I accidentally drop on the ground. Now tell me about your freedom in New York"

.... and the lady just sat there speechless.... She just stuttered and stammered, and then tried to talk about freedom of speech.

That's you. Your system lets people be prisoners in their own home. Mine is real justice. Yours is just flat out evil. Period.
"Your system is the immoral and evil system."

Dumbfuck, it's not my system. It's the American system. It's been illegal to murder someone whose only crime is petty theft.

I also note, you didn't answer the question.... what you are promoting is Sharia law. Do you want Sharia law to be the law of the land in the U.S.?

It is your system. The "American System" used to hang people who were even caught with horse thieves. The American system used to be a country where people didn't even have locks on their doors, and no one said "Well it's his fault for leaving his doors open!".

The way the system is TODAY, is not how the system was before criminal defending, scum sucking, Left-wing punishers of the victims, and haters of those who are good.... have taken over and ruined the system.

https://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/local/crime/article234158057.html

When criminals laugh and joke, after murdering a police officer..... you know that would not happen in the 1800s, because they would be hanged.

Why do they laugh and joke? Because they have their best buddies, the left-wing of the entire country, that supports their murdering butts.

That's you buddy. Not me. I'd have them dead. You'd defend them, and I know this because you do defend criminals.

You are what you are.
Theft has not been a capital crime in the U.S.. You don't know what you're talking about.

Under shariah or muslim law what is the punishment for theft?

Now, of course I realize you do not want to admit that the shooter was a muslim because like the msm you do not want to take any responsibility for advocating for their immigration to America.

Thus- they and you try to cover up the fact that the shooter was a muslim and you kept denying that till i presented the truth about the matter

Different cultlures have different values, morals etc. If you or anyone wants to import people with a radical religious belief and morals far different from American culture then you should not be suprised or horrified if they act according to their cultural beliefs.

A good analogy would be the ignorant people who import exotic animals into America and then release them into the wild like what has happened in the everglades....stupid folk like you releasing pythons into the everglades and now it is a huge problem.

Similarly, the liberals advocate for the immigration of muslims to America not understanding that they have their own laws, morals and culture which is very different and not even to mention they want to make shariah law the law for their communities in America.

You want them here but you do not want their culture here, apparantly being ignorant of the fact that they go together.
The punishment for theft is cutting off their hands. Why do you ask?

And you still haven't answered ... are you in favor of Sharia law over U.S. law?

It's about how some can get away with major theft and some get hit hard over small ones.

Theft is theft....the law used to understand that and there was much less crime when that was understood.

Now due to liberal influence the court system discriminates and the result has been a huge increase in theft in particular but in all categories of crime in reality.

People do not get away with financial crimes because that is what the "liberals" want

LOLOL

He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

This is because our culture is different as in not that long ago most white folk would do the same, unfortunately political correctness has taken hold and justice is denied.

The muslim store owner being of a different culture that still in a lot of ways demands justice just did what come naturally to a muslim---they have no sympathy or tolerance for thieves. That is deeply ingrained in their culture....and how funny it is the liberals are the ones that supported bringing folks like this muslim store owner into America.

Now they want to whine like they had no idea what the muslim culture is like. If they want everyone to behave like white folk--why do they support bringing in folks that have a different culture with a radical religious mind set???
Prove he's Muslim.... Prove he comes from a different culture... Prove he owned the store.....

You're spouting a lot of shit you seem to be making up in your own mind.

First of all I have spent a lot of time in the middle east and I know a muslim when I see one.

Ghazali's attorney, Blake Ballin, said his is client is originally from Yemen and is now a U.S. citizen. "He is a high school graduate and has no criminal history. He absolutely denies that he had the intent to harm Dorian in any way," Ballin said.

He just fired a few rounds to scare the thief.

He had no criminal intent.

Not being a good shot he just accidentally hit the thief. It was an act of God.

636582515641616909-Anwar-Ghazali.JPG

If you srent a good shot you no business with a gun.

No, I'm entirely correct... you, too, are racist... you just don't have the objectivity nor honesty to admit it.

I, for one, do not let it rule my life, nor my interactions with others, while you, on the other hand, play the Race Card 24x7x52.

As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice.
"As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice."

Umm... you said..

"Apparently, immigrant western Asian Muslims don't like our Blacks much, either."
I did, indeed, and I was referring to the attitude of non-Blacks in general towards them, but, yeah, generally speaking, I'm not a big fan.

Doesn't mean that I wish them ill... and I have one helluva lot of respect for a great many individuals... but as a group, they're a train-wreck.

That doesn't make me one iota more or less 'racist' than you or anyone else.
You speak for no one but yourself. And no, I don't look down at blacks like you do.

As well as you only speak for yourself.

There are many ways to look down on someone and whether or not you look down on blacks in the same manner that someone else does is irrelevant.

Irregardless, you are implying you also look down on blacks but in a different manner. So tell this board how or in what manner you do look down on blacks.
Your derangement worsens. I do not look down on blacks.
Right, you ban them from getting near you. Like every other Southern White Democrat does..

He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

This is because our culture is different as in not that long ago most white folk would do the same, unfortunately political correctness has taken hold and justice is denied.

The muslim store owner being of a different culture that still in a lot of ways demands justice just did what come naturally to a muslim---they have no sympathy or tolerance for thieves. That is deeply ingrained in their culture....and how funny it is the liberals are the ones that supported bringing folks like this muslim store owner into America.

Now they want to whine like they had no idea what the muslim culture is like. If they want everyone to behave like white folk--why do they support bringing in folks that have a different culture with a radical religious mind set???
Prove he's Muslim.... Prove he comes from a different culture... Prove he owned the store.....

First of all I have spent a lot of time in the middle east and I know a muslim when I see one.

Ghazali's attorney, Blake Ballin, said his is client is originally from Yemen and is now a U.S. citizen. "He is a high school graduate and has no criminal history. He absolutely denies that he had the intent to harm Dorian in any way," Ballin said.

If you so despise our Constitution you have no business being in this country..

"As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice."

Umm... you said..

"Apparently, immigrant western Asian Muslims don't like our Blacks much, either."
I did, indeed, and I was referring to the attitude of non-Blacks in general towards them, but, yeah, generally speaking, I'm not a big fan.

Doesn't mean that I wish them ill... and I have one helluva lot of respect for a great many individuals... but as a group, they're a train-wreck.

You speak for no one but yourself. And no, I don't look down at blacks like you do.

There are many ways to look down on someone and whether or not you look down on blacks in the same manner that someone else does is irrelevant.

Irregardless, you are implying you also look down on blacks but in a different manner. So tell this board how or in what manner you do look down on blacks.
Right, you ban them from getting near you. Like every other Southern White Democrat does..
You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Says the person who allows men with tits in little girls rooms.

Says the person who allows men with tits in little girls rooms.
Can a day go by where you don't fantasize about mens' titties, ya freak?

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder. Second degree murder in Tennessee is a Class A felony punishable by 15-60 years in prison and a fine not more than $50,000. Does Anwar think it was worth it now? I'm sure Big Bubba who might be sharing a cell with Anwar is happy about it. Who's pulling the Lion's tail in your analogy, the teen who got shot or Anwar?
So an illegal who shot and killed a US woman gets to walk free, while this Muslim gets to spend the rest of his life in jail. Talk about justice for all, with you islamophobes hating on a Muslim just trying to make a living.

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? You just became the very thing you despise. smh
It wasn't murder when an illegal alien shot a girl dead and he was allowed to walk free, why should this Muslim who just winged the teen who was underage and stole a alcoholic beverage he wasn't supposed to take? You do love your criminals and hate your law abiding Muslims.

The issue with this debate is you can't read and comprehend. I already said the illegal who shot the girl should be behind bars. But so should the clerk. Seriously, you're like arguing with a 6 year old. You're all over the place and not making any sense.
But the illegal didnt go behind bars, so the Muslims shouldn't go behind bars. Until that illegal asshole goes behind bars then the Muslim should be free also. Equal justice for all. Or should some people have more justice than others? Shame you cant see what I am trying to get at.

I understand what you're getting at. But that's not how the law works. It's a shame he went free after killing that girl. No doubt he was guilty of at least manslaughter. But we can't change what happened. That doesn't everyone else goes free also because we're not happy about the outcome in one case.

Exactly and what if the moron had shot someone else.

We despise dumb asses and racist and have more damn business in this country than you fake ass Patriots.

If 30 of them ran into the store and beat the hell outta the clerk I'm pretty sure the editorial would only have deemed them 'teens'. History is ripe with example.

Normally I'd say it's the parents fault, but my guess is that they aren't much different. It's just a hunch, though. It's the culture itself.

I suppose the guy probably should have just let the little fucker steal his stuff rather than come out shooting. That's what the thieves bet on. It's why they do it. At the direction he was headed he'd likely have been dead before adulthood anyway. Or in prison whining about how much of a victim he is for being black and in jail.

But I digress.

Last edited:

If you support murder you despise the constitution and have no business being in this country.

In the meantime consider: NO right is unlimited, ALL rights carry responsibility. Your right to carry a gun is not a right to kill. So effing learn to shoot or don’t carry a gun,

If 30 of them ran into the store and beat the hell outta the clerk I'm pretty sure the editorial would only have deemed them 'teens'. History is ripe with example.

Normally I'd say it's the parents fault, but my guess is that they aren't much different. It's just a hunch, though. It's the culture itself.

I suppose the guy probably should have just let the little fucker steal his stuff rather than come out shooting. That's what the thieves bet on. It's why they do it. At the direction he was headed he'd likely have been dead before adulthood anyway. Or in prison whining about how much of a victim he is for being black and in jail.

But I digress.
Teens do stupid stuff. This boy didn’t assault anyone. Was running away.

Forum List

Back