Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

This is exactly what im talking about. This guy ^ did kung fu for 50 years and he used this experience to train people to blindfold fight multiple attackers. Does that sound even remotely possible to anyone reading this? :laugh:

Kung fu is mystic horseshit. To prove my point, can anyone name a world champion professional fighter who uses kung fu? Can anyone name a single professional prize fighter who uses kung fu? Good luck with THAT Google search. :laugh:

Kung fu doesnt work, and fuck you for tricking people into thinking they can fight multiple people blindfolded. You suck bro.
Wanna take me on dog breath? Yes, we trained every night on blindfold fighting. So did the ancient masters as well. Do do many marital artists in today's training do so as well. So, butt breath, what experience do you have? What is your expertise?
As to your comments, just more proof you have no idea of what you are talking about. Why would a boxer use his feet? And, why would a boxer take time to learn another fighting system while they are a prize fighter? Your comments are stupid.
I gave you examples of my system of Kung Fu working just fine. Your stupid idea of women beating men just shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge about this topic. Move along to the basket weaving forum...

Wanna take me on dog breath? Yes, we trained every night on blindfold fighting. So did the ancient masters as well. Do do many marital artists in today's training do so as well. So, butt breath, what experience do you have? What is your expertise?
As to your comments, just more proof you have no idea of what you are talking about. Why would a boxer use his feet? And, why would a boxer take time to learn another fighting system while they are a prize fighter? Your comments are stupid.
I gave you examples of my system of Kung Fu working just fine. Your stupid idea of women beating men just shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge about this topic. Move along to the basket weaving forum...
The martial arts community despises people like you. You might have been able to trick people in the 80s with that bullshit, but you are a clown in 2023.

You lived in a dipshit kung fu bubble and you drank the Koolaid. Thbats why you ask dumbass questions like "Why would a boxer want to learn how to kick?". :laugh:

I have an idea, how about you post a video of a kung fu master in a real fight? Have you ever even done a search on youtube like that? Of course you havent. You never did your homework. You never actually saw anyone use kung fu effectively. Not in all your years. You saw some idiot kicking at the air in front of a class.

Post one video of a kung fu master fighting effectively. I know of one video of some white kid beating up some literal bums, thats it. Every other kung fu fighter gets his ass handed to him. Believe me, ive searched. Ive watched THOUSANDS of fights, but ive never seen kung fu work anywhere. Ive seen kung fu masters getting their ass handed to them though. Theres a bunch of those videos.

Last edited:
The martial arts community despises people like you. You might have been able to trick people in the 80s with that bullshit, but you are a clown in 2023.

You lived in a dipshit kung fu bubble and you drank the Koolaid. Thbats why you ask dumbass questions like "Why would a boxer want to learn how to kick?". :laugh:

I have an idea, how about you post a video of a kung fu master in a real fight? Have you ever even done a search on youtube like that? Of course you havent. You never did your homework. You never actually saw anyone use kung fu effectively. Not in all your years. You saw some idiot kicking at the air in front of a class.

Post one video of a kung fu master fighting effectively. I know of one video of some white kid beating up some literal bums, thats it. Every other kung fu fighter gets his ass handed to him. Believe me, ive searched. Ive watched THOUSANDS of fights, but ive never seen kung fu work anywhere. Ive seen kung fu masters getting their ass handed to them though. Theres a bunch of those videos.
You've watched thousands of fights. Fights of what? Sparring? Sparring isn't fighting butt breath. I am a kung fu master turd lips. I asked you, what are your credentials? What system do you train and for how long? You can't answer that and believe videos? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

WOW! That was hard to find...The dude is just a beginner and takes on a street fighter...

You've watched thousands of fights. Fights of what? Sparring? Sparring isn't fighting butt breath. I am a kung fu master turd lips. I asked you, what are your credentials? What system do you train and for how long? You can't answer that and believe videos? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
If i was talking about sparring, i would have said "sparring". I said "fights". Ive watched THOUSANDS of fights.

Here, i made it easy for you. I just did a search on YouTube for "kung fu master fights". Take a look at the martial art that you wasted 53 years on. Take a look... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kung+fu+master+fights

WOW! That was hard to find...The dude is just a beginner and takes on a street fighter...

Yep, thats the ONE video i was talking about. "White kid fighting bums". :laugh:

Now show me a second one. Show me a "master".

If i was talking about sparring, i would say "sparring". I said "fights". Ive watched THOUSANDS of fights.

Here, i made it easy for you. I just did a search on YouTube for "kung fu master fights". Take a look at the martial art that you wasted 53 years on. Take a look... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kung+fu+master+fights
How stupid are you. You show me kung fu versus karate sparring match? Unbelievable nutcase. Thinks sparring is a real fight. And again, I don’t decide who will win. It’s the fighter. Kung Fu has a better system to teach and learn to use more quickly than karate. Once you have two masters, it’s the fighter that decides. But this is sparring.

Yep, thats the ONE video i was talking about. "White kid fighting bums". :laugh:

Now show me a second one. Show me a "master".
It was the Kung Fu person who won. Are you blind and dumb. Are you going to tell us what your expertise is? Are you a green belt? 🤣

How stupid are you. You show me kung fu versus karate sparring match? Unbelievable nutcase. Thinks sparring is a real fight. And again, I don’t decide who will win. It’s the fighter. Kung Fu has a better system to teach and learn to use more quickly than karate. Once you have two masters, it’s the fighter that decides. But this is sparring.
Karate is not a top tier martial art, but its leaps and bounds ahead of kung fu. There are a couple elite point style karate champions that transitioned into MMA and did well, Michael Venom Page and Stephen Wonderboy Thompson. There are no kung fu fighters in MMA that use kung fu when they fight. Kung fu does not exist in combat sports because, it doesnt work.

It was the Kung Fu person who won. Are you blind and dumb. Are you going to tell us what your expertise is? Are you a green belt? 🤣
I got a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do, but it was a waste of time. I would have been better off learning boxing, or anything in my top 4 list above. I have been a fight fan for decades though, so ive seen it all. Ive watched many hours of weird shit youve never even heard of, like Combat Sambo and Pancrase. Meanwhile, you lived in your kung fu bubble which made you think you can fight blindfolded. You didnt learn a god damn thing.

Karate is not a top tier martial art, but its leaps and bounds ahead of kung fu. There are a couple elite point style karate champions that transitioned into MMA and did well, Michael Venom Page and Stephen Wonderboy Thompson. There are no kung fu fighters in MMA that use kung fu when they fight. Kung fu does not exist in combat sports because, it doesnt work.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You have no understanding of the history of martial arts to be trying to sound like you know anything about the martial arts. Once again, you assume things that just are not true. MMA is not a real fight either. Did you see that kid take that dude down with one kung fu strike! Knocked out.
I was in Wado Ki Karate for 5 years before switching over to a system of Kung Fu that is not wide spread. It's a system that was passed down from the armies of the powerful Chinese dynasties where that's what they used for fighting. Real fighting to the death. Not point sparring. The system I'm in is called Sil-Lum Ta'i Chi (not to be confused with Ta'i Chi. Not that you would know the difference and what Tai Chi means). As it was passed down generation to generation, much of the flowery things were taken out. My master learned in South Korea. At one time there were over 10,000 kicks, punches and techniques. Now, there are about 80 that are solely for self defense and fighting.
In Wado Ki, all we did was point system sparring and full control never contact. Old traditional way of teaching. In the Kung Fu system, it was contact mainly but not always with gloves on. When I made the change over, the first thing I saw was that the teaching method of Kung Fu was a much better system of whole to part rather than the traditional part to whole. Part to whole means that you learn individual punches, kicks, strikes and blocks first. Then you learn to put them in combinations. Whole to part is where you learn combination moves first and then individually improve the punches, kicks, blocks and strikes. And, my system is all about fighting. Continuous attacking and defending. No standing around staring at each other. That is what we did in Karate. Our system was more like boxing with continuous attacking and blocking, avoiding attacks and responding with force. We also learned to fight on the ground as well. We used pressure points to force releases of wrestling hold which is easy to do but illegal in wrestling.
So, my first experience with Sil Lum was "sparring" two different types of students. Both black belt level (sashes). Both had been taking martial arts for one year with no previous experience. I had 5 years in Wado Ki. The first was Sifu Herb. I spent 5 minutes just trying to keep him away from landing all sorts of low kicks to the gut and punches. He was 5'10" and 220. I double downward blocked a back kick and it sent me 10 feet backwards onto my butt. Then, I sparred a kid who was 5'8" and 120 a junior in high school. Donnie danced on my head. He was throwing a variety of flying kicks and was too quick to get a focus punch in. His movement was like Ali. Punches and kicks just as fast and quick. I saw him kick a man dummy harder than a 220 grown man could kick it. I also a few months later drop a 4th degree black belt with an outside in cresent kick. Tom was in karate for 18 years. Knocked the guy out with one kick to the side of his head. Don't tell me Kung Fu has no power. It's all about the person and their training. Also, the fact whole to part gives beginners a much quicker route to being able to actually defend themselves on the streets as well.
However, on the other hand, Superfoot Wallace, Joe Lewis, Chuck Norris and others could easily handle BJJ as they also learned it too. It's really about the person in the long run. I used my system to teach self defense because it is effective in the streets and easy and quick to learn.
Now, what is your system and have you even taken a martial arts class? I know I'm talking to an illiterate inexperienced dummy. But, are you going to tell us? Because no one believes you because you have no knowledge of the arts nor the history as well.

I got a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do, but it was a waste of time. I would have been better off learning boxing, or anything in my top 4 list above. I have been a fight fan for decades though, so ive seen it all. Ive watched many hours of weird shit youve never even heard of, like Combat Sambo and Pancrase. Meanwhile, you lived in your kung fu bubble which made you think you can fight blindfolded. You didnt learn a god damn thing.
A Brown Belt :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: The expert. No, you don't have anything on me. I've been in tournaments and combat situations. How would you know what I can and can't do? You are what we call a couch potato martial artist and know absolutely nothing. I thought you would have been at least a black belt. Chuck Norris got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. But, he continued and learned other forms of fighting. You quit. Winners never quit but quitters never win. Look, I don't like the training methods in traditional schools either. They are part to whole. If I had your stupid attitude, I would say I wasted 5 years in Karate too. But, I learned some valuable things that I've incorporated into my system of Kung Fu. One of my black belts moved away and started taking some classes by a well known artist seen in Black Belt Magazine for decades. He came back after a few years and showed me a couple of things that I was able to incorporate as well. I'm open to things that work. I agree that it is beneficial to learn things that other systems of fighting have. I'm not close minded. But, when you do incorporate other things from other systems, they have to flow properly in your system or you end up causing confusion while fighting. So, I've been careful. As I pointed out, it's critical for most people not to end up on the ground. See, muggers and criminals look for easy targets that look weak and awkward. They look for men or women who walk toe to heal like women in high heels because they are off balanced most of the time easy to knock down or slow to react. So, my first line of defense is to defend quickly and forcefully and get out of there. Kick the knees out. It only takes 7 pounds of pressure on the side of the knee to tear tendons and ligaments. A small child can easily get to the side and kick with 7 pounds of pressure.
Most of the grab hold defenses I learned in karate don't work against stronger opponents. But, I use with my kung fu the person's aggression and strength to gain quick control and snap back hitting them in areas that quickly knock them out like the student I told you about did. But, I also believe in teaching ground techniques as well in case you are taken to the ground. I'm not against any of it. But, there are a few things I learned in karate that fit into my system as well.
Stop trying to say one system is better than the other. The key is how the systems are taught that make the most out of the lessons. You didn't apparently figure that out and quit. You are a quitter. I'm not. i kept learning and you didn't. You live in a make believe bubble watching rigged MMA fights and other nonsense that you think is real. The only real self defense is the ones that actually work in the streets. The rest is entertainment.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You have no understanding of the history of martial arts to be trying to sound like you know anything about the martial arts. Once again, you assume things that just are not true. MMA is not a real fight either. Did you see that kid take that dude down with one kung fu strike! Knocked out.
I was in Wado Ki Karate for 5 years before switching over to a system of Kung Fu that is not wide spread. It's a system that was passed down from the armies of the powerful Chinese dynasties where that's what they used for fighting. Real fighting to the death. Not point sparring. The system I'm in is called Sil-Lum Ta'i Chi (not to be confused with Ta'i Chi. Not that you would know the difference and what Tai Chi means). As it was passed down generation to generation, much of the flowery things were taken out. My master learned in South Korea. At one time there were over 10,000 kicks, punches and techniques. Now, there are about 80 that are solely for self defense and fighting.
In Wado Ki, all we did was point system sparring and full control never contact. Old traditional way of teaching. In the Kung Fu system, it was contact mainly but not always with gloves on. When I made the change over, the first thing I saw was that the teaching method of Kung Fu was a much better system of whole to part rather than the traditional part to whole. Part to whole means that you learn individual punches, kicks, strikes and blocks first. Then you learn to put them in combinations. Whole to part is where you learn combination moves first and then individually improve the punches, kicks, blocks and strikes. And, my system is all about fighting. Continuous attacking and defending. No standing around staring at each other. That is what we did in Karate. Our system was more like boxing with continuous attacking and blocking, avoiding attacks and responding with force. We also learned to fight on the ground as well. We used pressure points to force releases of wrestling hold which is easy to do but illegal in wrestling.
So, my first experience with Sil Lum was "sparring" two different types of students. Both black belt level (sashes). Both had been taking martial arts for one year with no previous experience. I had 5 years in Wado Ki. The first was Sifu Herb. I spent 5 minutes just trying to keep him away from landing all sorts of low kicks to the gut and punches. He was 5'10" and 220. I double downward blocked a back kick and it sent me 10 feet backwards onto my butt. Then, I sparred a kid who was 5'8" and 120 a junior in high school. Donnie danced on my head. He was throwing a variety of flying kicks and was too quick to get a focus punch in. His movement was like Ali. Punches and kicks just as fast and quick. I saw him kick a man dummy harder than a 220 grown man could kick it. I also a few months later drop a 4th degree black belt with an outside in cresent kick. Tom was in karate for 18 years. Knocked the guy out with one kick to the side of his head. Don't tell me Kung Fu has no power. It's all about the person and their training. Also, the fact whole to part gives beginners a much quicker route to being able to actually defend themselves on the streets as well.
However, on the other hand, Superfoot Wallace, Joe Lewis, Chuck Norris and others could easily handle BJJ as they also learned it too. It's really about the person in the long run. I used my system to teach self defense because it is effective in the streets and easy and quick to learn.
Now, what is your system and have you even taken a martial arts class? I know I'm talking to an illiterate inexperienced dummy. But, are you going to tell us? Because no one believes you because you have no knowledge of the arts nor the history as well.
You are a child who believes in Santa. You believed some bullshit that your dork sifu told you and you never looked back. Your best and ONLY example of kung fu being used is some white kid who got lucky with wild swings in a street fight. It was the one video i said I had seen and that no others exist. I said this BEFORE you posted the video. When you were challenged on that, you produced NOTHING further. Your amazing super effective martial art that has been perfected over thousands of years has ZERO videos of it working, other than some white kid at an American high school. That doesnt bother you one bit.

Where are your masters? Why is there more footage of Bigfoot than there is of kung fu working in a real fight? :laugh:

Last edited:
You are a child who believes in Santa. You believed some bullshit that your dork sifu told you and you never looked back. Your best and ONLY example of kung fu being used is some white kid who got lucky with wild swings in a street fight. It was the one video i said I had seen and that no others exist. I said this BEFORE you posted the video. When you were challenged on that, you produced NOTHING further. Your amazing super effective martial art that has been perfected over thousands of years has ZERO videos of it working, other than some white kid at an American high school. That doesnt bother you one bit.

Where are your masters? Why is there more footage of Bigfoot than there is of kung fu working in a real fight? :laugh:
You are a brown belt who quit and now we are to believe you are an expert in martial arts and street fighting. You put videos on with two people at a tournament with gloves on and say one system is better than the other. You are so ignorant. I have a feeling that you didn't quit Tae Kuon Do. I think the Sensi kicked your butt out of there or he literally kicked your butt and you left wagging your tail. Pretty much what I'd do with you.

Also, there are videos out there by street fighting experts that disagree with you as well. Here is just one you can pull up. But, try listening to the narrator.

What I like about this video is that he's saying that in a street fight, he would not use the flowing fluffy stuff in forms and katas. Any instructor worth their weight will teach the same way. What works in the streets and what works in tournament fighting. Not the same stuff. You again are only a brown nose belt so you have no clue.

Here is another video. The video explains a lot about Wing Chung but can also be explanations for any Kung Fu system. But, go to the 7:35 point in the video because coming up in a couple of seconds is an explanation why you don't see Kung Fu in MMA. It's really very simple. Watch it because maybe you will believe them since it's on film. The same can be said for street fights in reverse. So, listen carefully.

Now, this sums a lot of this up for street fighting. This is what my master and his master did with the Sil Lum system. Simplified to techniques for street fighting. We still learned some of the Kung Fu flying kicks and stuff like that. It made it fun. I also put into the system elbow strikes I learned in karate along with strikes to the eyes and soft tissue areas as well.

Last edited:
I'm not a fighter, but one thing I learned in the Army was that boxing was useless in self-defense. Boxers train to fight people who hit them with their fists in specific "legal" areas. When confronted with someone trained in a different method, or even just a dirty fighter, they were helpless. Sure a good boxer can obliterate a dirty fighter IF he lands a clean blow, but most boxers don't knock out their opponents even in refereed matches. When I was taking police science classes in college, one of my instructors was a retired professional boxer. He was the smallest person in the class, built like a muscular fireplug, and I was the largest, so he was using me to show "come along" holds. He put me in the one where your arm is between your legs and cranked up to put pressure on your gonads and told the class that it was impossible to get out of that hold. I told him I could easily do that. He told me to prove it. I told him that I would have to hurt him. he said " I really doubt that" so I stood up under him lifting him off his feet and backed him into the wall HARD. He let go and slid to the floor. He then said, "I guess you are right and damn that hurt". I said "so do my balls, but I got away". He laughed. The army taught me that there are no rules in a fight, just winners and losers. In the very rare instances in my life that I've been involved in fights, I have done anything necessary to win, I would use any object to hand, bite, scratch, gouge eyes; ANYTHING. I once used a full arm cast to put a bully that attacked me into the hospital with a concussion. I have used my size to bluff my way out of fights that I knew I would lose by acting fearless.

You are a brown belt who quit and now we are to believe you are an expert in martial arts and street fighting. You put videos on with two people at a tournament with gloves on and say one system is better than the other. You are so ignorant. I have a feeling that you didn't quit Tae Kuon Do. I think the Sensi kicked your butt out of there or he literally kicked your butt and you left wagging your tail. Pretty much what I'd do with you.

Also, there are videos out there by street fighting experts that disagree with you as well. Here is just one you can pull up. But, try listening to the narrator.

What I like about this video is that he's saying that in a street fight, he would not use the flowing fluffy stuff in forms and katas. Any instructor worth their weight will teach the same way. What works in the streets and what works in tournament fighting. Not the same stuff. You again are only a brown nose belt so you have no clue.

Here is another video. The video explains a lot about Wing Chung but can also be explanations for any Kung Fu system. But, go to the 7:35 point in the video because coming up in a couple of seconds is an explanation why you don't see Kung Fu in MMA. It's really very simple. Watch it because maybe you will believe them since it's on film. The same can be said for street fights in reverse. So, listen carefully.

Now, this sums a lot of this up for street fighting. This is what my master and his master did with the Sil Lum system. Simplified to techniques for street fighting. We still learned some of the Kung Fu flying kicks and stuff like that. It made it fun. I also put into the system elbow strikes I learned in karate along with strikes to the eyes and soft tissue areas as well.

Why are you showing me videos of guys talking about kung fu working? YOU claimed the same thing. All i am seeing are claims. Thats all ive EVER seen my entire life, just farfetched claims. Now show me some videos of kung fu working.

Everyone has a cell phone. Surely if kung fu works, you can produce some videos of it. Also, could you show me a single video of someone fighting blindfolded? You claimed that it works, so lets see it.

...and now comes the part where you dont back up your claims. I already know you wont be providing these videos because, they dont exist. Kung fu is fake nonsense. Its a suckers martial art and you bought into it hook line and sinker.

Last edited:
I'm not a fighter, but one thing I learned in the Army was that boxing was useless in self-defense. Boxers train to fight people who hit them with their fists in specific "legal" areas. When confronted with someone trained in a different method, or even just a dirty fighter, they were helpless. Sure a good boxer can obliterate a dirty fighter IF he lands a clean blow, but most boxers don't knock out their opponents even in refereed matches. When I was taking police science classes in college, one of my instructors was a retired professional boxer. He was the smallest person in the class, built like a muscular fireplug, and I was the largest, so he was using me to show "come along" holds. He put me in the one where your arm is between your legs and cranked up to put pressure on your gonads and told the class that it was impossible to get out of that hold. I told him I could easily do that. He told me to prove it. I told him that I would have to hurt him. he said " I really doubt that" so I stood up under him lifting him off his feet and backed him into the wall HARD. He let go and slid to the floor. He then said, "I guess you are right and damn that hurt". I said "so do my balls, but I got away". He laughed. The army taught me that there are no rules in a fight, just winners and losers. In the very rare instances in my life that I've been involved in fights, I have done anything necessary to win, I would use any object to hand, bite, scratch, gouge eyes; ANYTHING. I once used a full arm cast to put a bully that attacked me into the hospital with a concussion. I have used my size to bluff my way out of fights that I knew I would lose by acting fearless.
Any dirty move that a street fighter can do, so can a trained boxer. Kick the balls, check. Poke the eyes, check. The fact is, the boxer is going to send you into the dream world long before you pull off your dirty move, and your dirty move is highly unlikely to finish him even if it does come first. Your dirty move is probably just going to piss him off.

A Brown Belt :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: The expert. No, you don't have anything on me. I've been in tournaments and combat situations. How would you know what I can and can't do? You are what we call a couch potato martial artist and know absolutely nothing. I thought you would have been at least a black belt. Chuck Norris got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. But, he continued and learned other forms of fighting. You quit. Winners never quit but quitters never win. Look, I don't like the training methods in traditional schools either. They are part to whole. If I had your stupid attitude, I would say I wasted 5 years in Karate too. But, I learned some valuable things that I've incorporated into my system of Kung Fu. One of my black belts moved away and started taking some classes by a well known artist seen in Black Belt Magazine for decades. He came back after a few years and showed me a couple of things that I was able to incorporate as well. I'm open to things that work. I agree that it is beneficial to learn things that other systems of fighting have. I'm not close minded. But, when you do incorporate other things from other systems, they have to flow properly in your system or you end up causing confusion while fighting. So, I've been careful. As I pointed out, it's critical for most people not to end up on the ground. See, muggers and criminals look for easy targets that look weak and awkward. They look for men or women who walk toe to heal like women in high heels because they are off balanced most of the time easy to knock down or slow to react. So, my first line of defense is to defend quickly and forcefully and get out of there. Kick the knees out. It only takes 7 pounds of pressure on the side of the knee to tear tendons and ligaments. A small child can easily get to the side and kick with 7 pounds of pressure.
Most of the grab hold defenses I learned in karate don't work against stronger opponents. But, I use with my kung fu the person's aggression and strength to gain quick control and snap back hitting them in areas that quickly knock them out like the student I told you about did. But, I also believe in teaching ground techniques as well in case you are taken to the ground. I'm not against any of it. But, there are a few things I learned in karate that fit into my system as well.
Stop trying to say one system is better than the other. The key is how the systems are taught that make the most out of the lessons. You didn't apparently figure that out and quit. You are a quitter. I'm not. i kept learning and you didn't. You live in a make believe bubble watching rigged MMA fights and other nonsense that you think is real. The only real self defense is the ones that actually work in the streets. The rest is entertainment.
You have to fight in a manner that suits your physical abilities. I'm six foot two and used to be built like a linebacker. The army taught me to get in close and use my size and power to neutralize the little fast guys that otherwise could dance around and take me apart from a distance. I'm not an expert, but that worked against the DIs who trained us. A Green Beret that was my size taught me that after another DI had beaten me as an example to the class (being the biggest guy around is often a detriment to your health).

One thing I learned playing football that applies to fighting is that no matter how big someone is, taking out their legs puts them on the ground relatively helpless. I learned that from smaller guys trying to tackle me by hitting me high. I used to shoestring players bigger than me and it always worked IF I could hit them. That's always the disadvantage of being a big guy, small people are almost always faster than you are. Getting in close negates that advantage. Of course, getting in close to someone who knows how to fight can be a real problem since he can back away faster than you can close.

Forum List

Back