Innocent Black Man Spent 50 Years in Prison, His Compensation Will Annoy The Hell out of You

You right it is nearly impossible, because most of you dumbass racist try and put a black face on crime. Whites commit more crimes than black folks, but you love to try and hide that fact. What about white collar crimes, you know the ones you don't want to talk about. You got somebody black who might steal 200 dollars and they get 50yrs for it, but you got whites who steal 50million dollars and get a slap on the wrist. I have heard white teenagers playing loud music, never heard you complain about that. If someone black commits a crime folks like you want to blame every black person in America for it, now if someone white commits a crime oh that is just that individual it has nothing to do with every other white person in America. Here is an innocent man who spent 50yrs for a crime he didn't commit and Jackasses like you try and make excuses about it instead of pointing the finger at the racist cops who pinned a crime on him and put him there.
Liar

You either want to be a part of the racial solution, or a part of the problem.
You - are so obviously a part of the problem.
Sometimes I get you and IM2 confused, and that is bad. IM2 is a straight up racist.
You will never get me confused with one of our white racist here.
You're right because you are just like Mac 7, the hawk, JGalt, Tipsyhag, Horseshitting, you are just a straight up MAGA, Trump Humper racist.
I would like to transport you back to 1975 just so you could see how far this nation has come to correct it's past. Something to be proud of. America is the most diverse nation on the planet. None other even come close. And despite that here you are. Racism racism racism!!!
You are just interested in keeping the flames burning, most likely to excuse the fact your life sucks.
Save that weak ass speech for folks like Struth and Lord Humungus, they are the only black folks they buy that bullshit.

This is the remark your orange god said the other day.

Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, South America.

Notice he didn't mention any European Nations and why is that? Because they are white.

whataboutism-S.jpg

Do you mean this one? The victims of murder by race, color, and age.

2019%20Murder%20Victims%20Demographics.jpg
I notice you keep running from Table 43.

You're right because you are just like Mac 7, the hawk, JGalt, Tipsyhag, Horseshitting, you are just a straight up MAGA, Trump Humper racist.

Save that weak ass speech for folks like Struth and Lord Humungus, they are the only black folks they buy that bullshit.

This is the remark your orange god said the other day.

Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, South America.

Notice he didn't mention any European Nations and why is that? Because they are white.
uH04ty2.png

Why is anyone surprised that govt has sovereign immunity and in case where they allow that protection to be dropped cap the damages they have to pay?

I am of the opinion “no one” goes from zero to false conviction to prison easily. Usually these guys have a long carreer of “violations”…..many times over decades.

my point, even on the “rare chance” this perp did not actually kill this guy, rest assured all of these type perps have gotten away with even worse than Charged with. Food for Superbadbrutha. No one goes to Prison for selling a $10 bag of gange.

There are not many Angels behind bars, but for J6 Patriots falsely accused first time offenders.

A man found guilty in a 1975 murder has spent what the National Registry of Exonerations calls the longest prison sentence on a wrongful conviction. Glynn Simmons, now 71 years old, was named a suspect in an armed robbery that left the clerk of a liquor store in Edmond, Okla. dead, according to the National Registry of Exonerations.

A witness to the incident and a patron who was shot but survived both told the police they couldn’t make out who the robbers were. However, somehow Simmons ended up getting swept into a lineup and was charged with both robbery and capital murder.

Simmons spent 48 years, one month and 18 days in prison—two of those years on death row, the registry noted.

Simmons’ co-defendant was released on parole back in 2008. And it wasn’t until this past July that Oklahoma County district attorney Vicki Behenna found prosecutors failed to turn over evidence in the case and the eyewitness identified multiple suspects in the crime. Behenna then declined to retry Simmons but left it to Oklahoma County District Judge Amy Palumbo to declare him innocent.

The ruling makes Simmons eligible for up to $175,000 in compensation from the state for wrongful conviction and opens the door for a federal lawsuit against Oklahoma City and law enforcement involved in Simmons’ arrest and conviction, defense attorney Joe Norwood said Wednesday.

We see this happen over and over to black men. Any Nword will do, the first one we find is guilty.

175.000 for spending 48yrs in prison for a crime you didn't commit, this is disgrace.

A fine example of the US Justice System and to think some of you Mod Edit: Clean Start are on here crying about Trump being mistreated.
Always about President Trump. I hope someday you can move on

A man found guilty in a 1975 murder has spent what the National Registry of Exonerations calls the longest prison sentence on a wrongful conviction. Glynn Simmons, now 71 years old, was named a suspect in an armed robbery that left the clerk of a liquor store in Edmond, Okla. dead, according to the National Registry of Exonerations.

A witness to the incident and a patron who was shot but survived both told the police they couldn’t make out who the robbers were. However, somehow Simmons ended up getting swept into a lineup and was charged with both robbery and capital murder.

Simmons spent 48 years, one month and 18 days in prison—two of those years on death row, the registry noted.

Simmons’ co-defendant was released on parole back in 2008. And it wasn’t until this past July that Oklahoma County district attorney Vicki Behenna found prosecutors failed to turn over evidence in the case and the eyewitness identified multiple suspects in the crime. Behenna then declined to retry Simmons but left it to Oklahoma County District Judge Amy Palumbo to declare him innocent.

The ruling makes Simmons eligible for up to $175,000 in compensation from the state for wrongful conviction and opens the door for a federal lawsuit against Oklahoma City and law enforcement involved in Simmons’ arrest and conviction, defense attorney Joe Norwood said Wednesday.

We see this happen over and over to black men. Any Nword will do, the first one we find is guilty.

175.000 for spending 48yrs in prison for a crime you didn't commit, this is disgrace.

A fine example of the US Justice System and to think some of you Mod Edit: Clean Start are on here crying about Trump being mistreated.
/——/ Even at ten times the amount, at 71 with the horrible living conditions and poor healthcare, how much time does he have left? If his mind is still in 1975, then he may believe he got far more than the current buying power. I feel bad for the guy.

Stuff happens. If he is indeed innocent, that is tragic. That it happens "over and over" to black men is just goofy.

For you to then bring President Trump into this thread is sheer desperation.

Why?
it does happen over and over again.

trump is partially responsible for rail roading the central park 5 and has a history of blaming others for his own crimes ("antifa did it") why not recognize that we need to fix this?

This is why I am against the death penalty. It's too final for a justice system that constantly fucks up.

It has nothing to do with race. They said that the crime was committed by a black man. A black man did time for the crime. If they got the WRONG black man, that's a massive injustice to society. But it's not a RACIST one. Had they locked up a white dude saying it was a black man that did it, that'd be racist. Or vice versa.

But getting the wrong person convicted who is the same race as what witnesses stated he was isn't racist.

Last edited:
This is why I am against the death penalty. It's too final for a justice system that constantly fucks up.

It has nothing to do with race. They said that the crime was committed by a black man. A black man did time for the crime. If they got the WRONG black man, that's a massive injustice to society. But it's not a RACIST one. Had they locked up a white dude saying it was a black man that did it, that'd be racist. Or vice versa.

But getting the wrong person convicted who is the same race as what witnesses stated he was isn't racist.
I hope you see how stupid that sounds.

Forum List

Back