70% of covid in Dem run Chicago ARE BLACKS! Racial oppression

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Trump say it!! CHICAGO HAS BEEN RUN BY DEMOCRATS FOR 70 years!

and your life gets worse! Not better! STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS!

let’s say you Biff_Poindexter Lysistrata rightwinger
Yep. It's strange how the hardest hit areas by the Chinese Virus seem to be overwhelmingly Dem run sh*tholes. (sarcasm alert)

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans? Why would anyone of any race/background/gender vote for the republicans? Their failures in governing are legendary.

• Banned

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans?
Because blacks have been screaming of racial oppression for years under democrat leadership.. lol 70% are dying they make up 30% of the the residents! What are you democrats doing to them?

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans?
Because blacks have been screaming of racial oppression for years under democrat leadership.. lol 70% are dying they make up 30% of the the residents! We’d are you democrats doing to them?
Well, you KNOW and I know the Dim Dems don't give a sh*t about blacks and other minorities. They're only interested in getting their votes. Sad, but VERY true.

Because blacks have been screaming of racial oppression for years under democrat leadership.. lol 70% are dying they make up 30% of the the residents! What are you democrats doing to them?
What have the republicans ever done for them? What have the republicans ever done for anyone?

We are seeing all kinds of stories about Blacks having their block parties and street get togethers so no wonder they are getting infected.

They can't even stop shooting each or robbing 7-11s other so no wonder they aren't going to abide by the soical distance guidelines.

• Banned

What have the republicans ever done for them? What have the republicans ever done for anyone?
What law did republicans put forward that didn’t include blacks? Lol wtf are you taking about? Are you saying blacks aren’t equal to you? And need to be treated differently because they are blacks??

DUDE SLAVERY OVVVERRRRRR CIVIL RIGHTS WAS PASSED! You democrats gotta start treating blacks equally

If you have to ask this question youre not an American

What law did republicans put forward that didn’t include blacks? Lol wtf are you taking about? Are you saying blacks aren’t equal to you? And need to be treated differently because they are blacks??

DUDE SLAVERY OVVVERRRRRR CIVIL RIGHTS WAS PASSED! You democrats gotta start treating blacks equally

WTF are you talking about? Just about all of the laws put forward by republicans have hurt a wide spectrum of people, mostly deliberately. Who have republicans helped except for white heterosexual "Christian" right-wing males, whose asses they bend over to kiss? What have the two whores in the White House done for anyone who doesn't fit this description?

WTF are you talking about? Just about all of the laws put forward by republicans have hurt a wide spectrum of people, mostly deliberately. Who have republicans helped except for white heterosexual "Christian" right-wing males, whose asses they bend over to kiss? What have the two whores in the White House done for anyone who doesn't fit this description?
You just ignored the evidence of racism and attacked republicans who are no where near inner city black Chicago.. would you like to have a conversation or are you trolling?

Black people. Black Americans, you ignoranimus.
The 1st blacks voted into Congress were all Republicans. They did not get there without their white Republican constituents voting for them.

Know what happened after that? The Democrat KKK was formed and started terrorizing blacks and white Republicans alike.

How do I know? I used to talk to an old and wise black man. I learned a lot from him.
He was a staunch Republican.

Last edited:
It’s crazy everyone that has a confederate flag defends blacks, Dems ignore there struggles, like it’s not happening.

I'm not African-American. However, But why would an African-American vote for the republicans? Why would anyone of any race/background/gender vote for the republicans? Their failures in governing are legendary.
$$$ policies don't discriminate.

The 1st blacks voted into Congress were all Republicans. They did not get there without their white Republican constituents voting for them.

Know what happened after that? The Democrat KKK was formed and started terrorizing blacks and white Republicans alike.

How do I know? I used to talk to an old and wise black man. I learned a lot from him.

Then why did the parties switch sides? They are the opposites now of what they historically were. Keep up.

LOL actually 93 percent of Shitcago is black

Some streets do not allow white people

Then why did the parties switch sides? They are the opposites now of what they historically were. Keep up.
Lol when did they switch?

LOL actually 93 percent of Shitcago is black

Some streets do not allow white people
30%

You just ignored the evidence of racism and attacked republicans who are no where near inner city black Chicago.. would you like to have a conversation or are you trolling?
Post #11 proves my point in post #10.

Forum List

Back