The great Joe Madison

I need to get Sirius/XM, because he's not the only brother on that network.

Choosing an unqualified man to give a job to on the basis of skin color is idiocy.

This dork is just like IM2, no wonder he likes him.

Newsflash, IM2: There were black land and slave owners! :aargh:

You are owed nothing, you fuck. You just want what someone else has, which is called "coveting" in The Bible.

Dumbass. Alleged IQ of 154..Pwahahahha!

Motherfucker, a black man owns my family's former land, he bought it!

He bought all the neighbors out, legitimately and with hard work. Every acre except what we gave the church.

The moral of the story is: If you want it, go get it. It's there for you. But nobody owes you a damn thing.

Something tells me you are sub-par to black people in FL.

I learned a lot from many while growing up.

Last edited:

You can listen to Sirius/XM online from your computer or smart phone. There are quite a few show hosts out there who are well informed, and have no political loyalty.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Youve been listening to black people your whole life, and now youre big mess. Maybe its time for you to start listening to a few white people.

I love it when these white supremacists go toe to toe against a black man who knows what hes talking abou

They (white supremacists) get a couple of arguments from stormfront and think they know what they're talking about.

But I'm gonna tune into this Joe guy for sure

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Youve been listening to black people your whole life, and now youre big mess. Maybe its time for you to start listening to a few white people.
Our problems are due to white racism. As for me, listening to blacks is why I have a Associates, Bachelor, and Master degrees. It is why I successfully ran and helped built 3 different organizations. We don't need to listen to whites. Whites like you need to be made to change the way you see people of other races.

We don't need to listen to whites. Whites like you need to be made to change the way you see people of other races

"Blacks like you need to be made to change the way you see people of other races."

See how this works?

That brother Tariq was on the money. Has Hidden Colors come out yet? He schooled that white dude severely. That guy was making shit up and Tariq was in his ass.

We don't need to listen to whites. Whites like you need to be made to change the way you see people of other races

"Blacks like you need to be made to change the way you see people of other races."

See how this works?
LOL! I see a white racist posting a false equivalence. For I have long ago stated the not all whites are racists. I do post accurately about whites based on laws, policies and historical events, including modern contemporary times such as now. I don't need to change the way I see white racism. See how that works?

Joe Madison Responds to Charles Barkley's Comments About Democrats

Joe Madison Calls Out Allen West For His Ignorant Views On Segregation

Forum List

Back