58 percent of voters open to backing independent candidate if faced with Biden, Trump

So it might Buttplug vs Desantis or Nikki Haley.
Nikki Haley would get many crossover women's votes and assure a win.
Nikki Haley would be an asset as VP. Desantis is like Trump.. spiteful. I like Buttejig. He's smart and ethical.

Ted Cruz came in 2nd to Trump in 2016. It was a very close contest. There is nothing wrong with Ted Cruz.

You must be joking when you look at who the dems have in 2024:
80 yr old senile Biden
Buttplug
AOC
Kamala "the giggling slut"
Hillary the hag
Open Borders Ted Cruz can go to hell.

Good luck with Buttplug. Desantis isn't spiteful, he pushes back against the democrat's "woke" initiatives in favor of protecting parental rights and traditional values.
He is spiteful. What's his religion?

NFW Xiden gets the dem nomination in 2024. The dems want to 25th his ass already.
So Kamala or Buttplug look like their nominee in 2024.

The GOP has a hard core of Trump supporters that aren't going away. Here's hoping that in 2024 we win the primaries and nominate Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...
I think Desantis-Haley would be full of energy to capture the Independent voters. Biden-Harris are already stale. Democrats are going to have to get Biden to step aside, get behind Harris, or cut a deal with Harris to get her to step aside so the Democrats can get a fresh new ticket as well.

I think Desantis-Haley would be full of energy to capture the Independent voters. Biden-Harris are already stale. Democrats are going to have to get Biden to step aside, get behind Harris, or cut a deal with Harris to get her to step aside so the Democrats can get a fresh new ticket as well.
Nikki Haley should steer clear of Desantis.

Nikki Haley should steer clear of Desantis.
Yes, initially; but politics make strange pairings. Most every ticket has been an odd couple. I think she would challenge him in the primary and then be offered VP candidacy.

I have little or no doubt the Republican candidate for President will be a Governor and not current Senate or House member. Republican and Independent voters don’t like Washington which is why Trump won in ‘16.

Marc The Cube Cuban or Anthony The Mooch Scarammucci would be perfect candidates. i know some folks like Gary Johnson, but no thanks

I'm very open to an independent but not any of those three. It would be interesting to see how a Republican/Democrat Congress would act with an independent president. Anyone saying that they would just get things done because they had a mandate hasn't been paying attention the last few years. Politics is all about stonewalling those in power until your next opportunity to be in power yourself.

I'm very open to an independent but not any of those three. It would be interesting to see how a Republican/Democrat Congress would act with an independent president. Anyone saying that they would just get things done because they had a mandate hasn't been paying attention the last few years. Politics is all about stonewalling those in power until your next opportunity to be in power yourself.

Yes, unfortunately that is exactly what it has become for both sides.
MAGA

I'd prefer someone other than Trump but if he made through the primary process then I'd vote for him.....Again.

So would I.

If nothing else after this current administrations shit show we need someone like trump to be the bulldozer he is to clear everything out. The problem isn't just Biden, but this entire new democrat that has emerged, and Biden has been seeding all the branches of the government with this new breed of democrat. and we need someone like trump who isn't afraid to just till the whole garden up so it can start fresh again.

Voted for Gary Johnson twice.

Sorry I did not vote third party in 2020…

It ain't 2016 or 2020 and Trump has a very poor record as president for them to run against.

I agreed with Trump on probably 85-90% of his policies but he was a disaster for both the party and the country.

If we can't do better than Trump in 24 we don't deserve to win.

How can you agree with Trump's policies, but then admit said policies were a disaster for both the party and the country.

So would I.

If nothing else after this current administrations shit show we need someone like trump to be the bulldozer he is to clear everything out. The problem isn't just Biden, but this entire new democrat that has emerged, and Biden has been seeding all the branches of the government with this new breed of democrat. and we need someone like trump who isn't afraid to just till the whole garden up so it can start fresh again.

You can't just tear the government down and start over. Trump tried that and all that happened was the country was destroyed.

So it might Buttplug vs Desantis or Nikki Haley.
Nikki Haley would get many crossover women's votes and assure a win.

No she won't. Women won't vote for ANY Republican after Roe goes. Haley is damaged goods. Nobody trusts her because she worked for and continues to suck up to Trump.

Women will mobilize like you've never seen.

NFW Xiden gets the dem nomination in 2024. The dems want to 25th his ass already.
So Kamala or Buttplug look like their nominee in 2024.

The GOP has a hard core of Trump supporters that aren't going away. Here's hoping that in 2024 we win the primaries and nominate Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Ted Cruz, or Dan Crenshaw...
How does a Republican lose the primary? That's an odd choice of words. A Republican has to win it.

Forum List

Back