Antifa Mayoral Candidate Praises Joe Biden for His "Antifa is Just an Idea" Remark.

While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

It's telling when their website is raising money for Biden's campaign....

Just type antifa.com into your browser, and it redirects you where you can donate!!!!

Pretty telling it's been that way for months now and creepy Joe doesn't care. Antifa is his strength.

And it's definitely Antifa's website, in spite of what the leftists claim....

Our researchers started by typing in the url and yes, as of September 3, "antifa.com" does redirect you to Joe Biden's website. But our researchers discovered that it hasn't always.
Here’s how we know, using the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine.
Through the archive, our researchers found that the website has recently redirected to all sorts of things.
In June "antifa.com" showed an anti-fascism message.
In August, it redirected to a site called “itsgoingdowntonight.org, ” Biden’s website and to "kamalaharris.org," which also redirects to Biden's website.

Of course, the leftists claim that Biden didn't do it, but he sure hasn't disavowed it and asked that it be stopped, has he????

While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

I am proud to be an anti-fascist. Aren’t you?

sure

And as any intelligent person knows antifa is not antifascist but instead is a loose affiliation of communists who are worse than fascists

It's telling when their website is raising money for Biden's campaign....

Just type antifa.com into your browser, and it redirects you where you can donate!!!!

Pretty telling it's been that way for months now and creepy Joe doesn't care. Antifa is his strength.

And it's definitely Antifa's website, in spite of what the leftists claim....

Our researchers started by typing in the url and yes, as of September 3, "antifa.com" does redirect you to Joe Biden's website. But our researchers discovered that it hasn't always.
Here’s how we know, using the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine.
Through the archive, our researchers found that the website has recently redirected to all sorts of things.
In June "antifa.com" showed an anti-fascism message.
In August, it redirected to a site called “itsgoingdowntonight.org, ” Biden’s website and to "kamalaharris.org," which also redirects to Biden's website.

Of course, the leftists claim that Biden didn't do it, but he sure hasn't disavowed it and asked that it be stopped, has he????

It was just an idea... a great one.

Is there any evidence that any of these people are members of some organization known as "antifa"?

Of course people oppose fascism. Would any decent person, any decent American, be for fascism?

It is disgusting that fascism has raised its ugly head in our nation. Are those who defend fascism willing to condemn it loudly?
It has not reared its ugly head in america.

Antifa is made up of cowards who remain anonymous as much as possible so proving that specific people are members is sometimes difficult
No one defends fascism but antifa is worse than fascism and clearly you defend it.

They are communist which is at its core and in practice far more evil and ugly than fascism

Will you condemn these scum?

I will be happy to condemn fascists here when you point one out and loudly condemn antifa

Is there any evidence that any of these people are members of some organization known as "antifa"?

Of course people oppose fascism. Would any decent person, any decent American, be for fascism?

It is disgusting that fascism has raised its ugly head in our nation. Are those who defend fascism willing to condemn it loudly?

Antifa is made up of cowards who remain anonymous as much as possible so proving that specific people are members is sometimes difficult
No one defends fascism but antifa is worse than fascism and clearly you defend it.

They are communist which is at its core and in practice far more evil and ugly than fascism

I will be happy to condemn fascists here when you point one out and loudly condemn antifa

Biden won't condemn communism.

Never ever forget that today's political and media establishments would have called our Founding Fathers and all who fought for America during the Revolutionary War . . . extremists. That being said, of course she is Antifa. So is Joe Biden. So is Kamala. So is Hilary. So is Bill Barr. Didn't expect that last one, did you? Barr's predecessor, however, was NOT Antifa. Let that sink in for a moment.

I don't think Barr or Lynch are Antifa. Those two are old style political pussies who go along to get along. Freakin' Barr is a huge disappointment with this coup cover up. He's protecting the biggest criminals this country has ever seen.

IS this a serious question?

Absolutely. I don't prance around the streets in combat gear with an assault rifle. who are these hoodlums?
as you said who are these "hoodlums"
cumming-georgia-united-states-america-260nw-1753764206.jpg

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

There should be none of these people on our streets.

Is Michigan's Capitol prepared for a 200-man attack?

How about this guy barking? Those little boy bimbos in cammies and the putin's poodle beard. People of every race, sex, sexual orientation, can participate in a "militia." But nobody should.

which is immaterial since there is not much of it going around. It is fascism that seems to be the growing cancer on our society. Do you condemn fascism? White supremacy? Misogyny? Xenophobia?

which is immaterial since there is not much of it going around. It is fascism that seems to be the growing cancer on our society. Do you condemn fascism? White supremacy? Misogyny? Xenophobia?

Utterly false. Not much seem to be going on? Were you asleep for the past six months? City after city burning in the hands of far left extremists, and the mayors do nothing because they are only a few steps away from joining Antifa. Just like Biden they hate their own people.

Heck, Portland is electing an Antifa member as we speak.

Last edited:

Trump is not criticizing right wing extremists. He is encouraging them. The FBI director also agrees that antifa is a idea rather than a organization.

Trump is not criticizing right wing extremists. He is encouraging them. The FBI director also agrees that antifa is a idea rather than a organization.

False on both counts.

In any case the problem with Biden is not what he believes Antifa is or is not. The problem is that he refuses to condemn it. Do also recall, the white nationalists are Biden voters.

Absolutely. I don't prance around the streets in combat gear with an assault rifle. who are these hoodlums?

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

How about this guy barking? Those little boy bimbos in cammies and the putin's poodle beard. People of every race, sex, sexual orientation, can participate in a "militia." But nobody should.

Well she acts like a dictator. You guys bitch about Trump, he's nothing compared to the MI witch.
I do oppose kidnapping an violence.
And the people doing this shit were lefties, they hated Trump and were pardoned by democrat govenors....so don't put this on the right, because we have nothing to do with it.

Wrong

The threat of communism is greater.

It is openly being taught in many universities and antifa is a huge organization of communists

Do condemn all forms of communism to include antifa?????

Wrong

The threat of communism is greater.

It is openly being taught in many universities and antifa is a huge organization of communists

Do condemn all forms of communism to include antifa?????

Leftists fail to condemn their extremists.

Because they are extremists by and large.

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

When no one prepares to act against Tyranny Tyranny will grow.
You actually owe your thanks to those you condemn as hoodlums

ANTIFA is a fascist movement, read a little about Italy, Spain, and Germany in the 1920’s and 30’s. Regardless of what a politician claims it is and always has been a organized political movement. Politicians claim those in opposition to the movement are simply called fascists. It should scare the shit out of anyone that believes in the writings of Adam Smith, Constitution, rule of law, Freedom to Worship, and Bill of Rights. Ignore the facts and one day you will wake up and discover the freedoms you cherish have vanished, all in the name of the state.

ANTIFA is a fascist movement, read a little about Italy, Spain, and Germany in the 1920’s and 30’s. Regardless of what a politician claims it is and always has been a organized political movement. Politicians claim those in opposition to the movement are simply called fascists. It should scare the shit out of anyone that believes in the writings of Adam Smith, Constitution, rule of law, Freedom to Worship, and Bill of Rights. Ignore the facts and one day you will wake up and discover the freedoms you cherish have vanished, all in the name of the state.

Yes, they are overt communists and any American should disavow them completely.

Utterly false. Not much seem to be going on? Were you asleep for the past six months? City after city burning in the hands of far left extremists, and the mayors do nothing because they are only a few steps away from joining Antifa. Just like Biden they hate their own people.

Heck, Portland is electing an Antifa member as we speak.

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

When no one prepares to act against Tyranny Tyranny will grow.
You actually owe your thanks to those you condemn as hoodlums

I owe NOTHING to these uncivilized street hoodlums. They are NOT acting against "tyranny." These guys are, frankly, a "movement" for ignorant, arrogant little bitch-boys. Waving a flag and proclaiming that one is a "patriot" is utter horseshit. They just want some fresh air when the atmosphere gets stale in mommy's basement. They behave like the products of parents who knew each other for 15 minutes, tops. The only thing that they are owed is a long prison sentence.

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

Well she acts like a dictator. You guys bitch about Trump, he's nothing compared to the MI witch.
I do oppose kidnapping an violence.
And the people doing this shit were lefties, they hated Trump and were pardoned by democrat govenors....so don't put this on the right, because we have nothing to do with it.

Kamala was bailing them.

That should disqualify her from being any part of US politics. But the far left are crazy so...

I am proud to be an anti-fascist. Aren’t you?

Antifa is a death cult, I have no doubt that your far leftist ass is proud to be a member.

It's pretty much a shut case that Biden campaign is fully in boat with the far left extremists. As we have learned, it's not Trump that has problems disavowing extremists - democrats do. They don't disavow, they proudly stand with Antifa and kneel for BLM.

I am not a leftist, but a centrist like Biden, who prefers to UNIFY people of ALL backgrounds instead of advocating for white supremacy.
What’s wrong with being anti-fascist?

Biden & I advocate PEACEFUL protests (as in 1st Amendment) and deplore violence & looting! We do NOT SUPPORT ANY group of retarded individuals who do unjust violence.
You have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back