Antifa Mayoral Candidate Praises Joe Biden for His "Antifa is Just an Idea" Remark.

While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

I am proud to be an anti-fascist. Aren’t you?

Antifa is a death cult, I have no doubt that your far leftist ass is proud to be a member.

It's pretty much a shut case that Biden campaign is fully in boat with the far left extremists. As we have learned, it's not Trump that has problems disavowing extremists - democrats do. They don't disavow, they proudly stand with Antifa and kneel for BLM.

I am not a leftist, but a centrist like Biden, who prefers to UNIFY people of ALL backgrounds instead of advocating for white supremacy.
What’s wrong with being anti-fascist?

Biden & I advocate PEACEFUL protests (as in 1st Amendment) and deplore violence & looting! We do NOT SUPPORT ANY group of retarded individuals who do unjust violence.
You have a problem with that?

No, you are a far left extremists who pretends to be a moderate.

Biden kneels for BLM and believes Antifa is an idea that should not be condemned. He hasn't even condemned overt communists. Meanwhile he agreed to defund the police, and can not rule out packing the courts.

Moderate? No.

While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

actually, Antifa is fascist

From Merriam/Webster:
“Antifa definition is - a person or group actively opposing fascism.”

Antifa is a death cult, I have no doubt that your far leftist ass is proud to be a member.

It's pretty much a shut case that Biden campaign is fully in boat with the far left extremists. As we have learned, it's not Trump that has problems disavowing extremists - democrats do. They don't disavow, they proudly stand with Antifa and kneel for BLM.

I am not a leftist, but a centrist like Biden, who prefers to UNIFY people of ALL backgrounds instead of advocating for white supremacy.

Biden & I advocate PEACEFUL protests (as in 1st Amendment) and deplore violence & looting! We do NOT SUPPORT ANY group of retarded individuals who do unjust violence.

Biden kneels for BLM and believes Antifa is an idea that should not be condemned. He hasn't even condemned overt communists. Meanwhile he agreed to defund the police, and can not rule out packing the courts.

Moderate? No.

BS.
Biden is definitely NOT a communist (you obviously don’t even know what that is!) and he does NOT want to “defund” the police, but REFORM it in areas where SOME police officers are bad people and should not be in that profession.
YOU sound like a partisan extremist!

Moderate? No.

BS.
Biden is definitely NOT a communist (you obviously don’t even know what that is!) and he does NOT want to “defund” the police, but REFORM it in areas where SOME police officers are bad people and should not be in that profession.

He sure negotiates with communists and is surrounded by communist influence. When will he be able to condemn communism?

He said it best, he was spot on! :thup:

1602453462625.png

Is there any evidence that any of these people are members of some organization known as "antifa"?

Of course people oppose fascism. Would any decent person, any decent American, be for fascism?

It is disgusting that fascism has raised its ugly head in our nation. Are those who defend fascism willing to condemn it loudly?
You are the fascists. You and a portion of the Republicans have done this. They gave you your 30 pieces of silver and you took it and ran with it. Tragically there are a lot of people who know it but figure there is nothing they can do about it. So they go with the flow. Even living half decent lives with a nation moving in a direction that is not going to be nice. Millennials will be the first generation to have less then all others before them. That was predicted in the 1970's and they are it. In the 1990's we were told if we do the trade deals and we do not improve our production that East Asia will take over in 40 years or so. They will in about 20 years. And they will call the shots. Understand what that means. So Black, Brown and White will be feuding here over a lot of bull and the Yellow over there will be Lord over us. And they will expect results with the resources they spend here without trouble.

Moderate? No.

BS.

He sure negotiates with communists and is surrounded by communist influence. When will he be able to condemn communism?

It’s obvious Biden is a moderate; he defeated all the leftists in his party, and is supported by MANY real Republicans who agree that Trump is a stupid jerk and must go back to his “reality shows”.

Moderate? No.

BS.

It’s obvious Biden is a moderate; he defeated all the leftists in his party, and is supported by MANY real Republicans who agree that Trump is a stupid jerk and must go back to his “reality shows”.

He didn't defeat them, he merged with them.

Nothing is wrong with being anti fascist

Once again antifa is not anti fascist they are violent and communist

Communism is worse than fascism

What is wrong with being anti communist ?

Biden is not a centrist nor does he seem unitt

Forum List

Back