Antifa Mayoral Candidate Praises Joe Biden for His "Antifa is Just an Idea" Remark.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

While president Trump is condemning extremists left and right, same can't be said of Biden. The Antifa candidate who is now leading in Portland praises Biden. The far-left future is here, and democrats are welcoming it with open arms. Defunding the police will for sure end the riots in Portland.

Sarah Iannarone leads incumbent Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler by double digits in a recent poll that surveyed likely voters. The two mayoral candidates faced off Thursday night at the first televised mayoral debate hosted by The Oregonian.

"I love that Joe Biden answered this question before me, because being opposed to fascism in 2020 is not something to be embarrassed about," Iannarone answered defensively. "I have a bumper sticker from the beginning of my campaign that says #EverydayAntifascist. And what I have tried to do is normalize peaceful responses to the rise of white nationalism by organizing in my community."

I am proud to be an anti-fascist. Aren’t you?

Antifa is a death cult, I have no doubt that your far leftist ass is proud to be a member.

It's pretty much a shut case that Biden campaign is fully in boat with the far left extremists. As we have learned, it's not Trump that has problems disavowing extremists - democrats do. They don't disavow, they proudly stand with Antifa and kneel for BLM.

And one Saturday night China joe was an idea until he went home with his mom instead.

Never ever forget that today's political and media establishments would have called our Founding Fathers and all who fought for America during the Revolutionary War . . . extremists. That being said, of course she is Antifa. So is Joe Biden. So is Kamala. So is Hilary. So is Bill Barr. Didn't expect that last one, did you? Barr's predecessor, however, was NOT Antifa. Let that sink in for a moment.

Never ever forget that today's political and media establishments would have called our Founding Fathers and all who fought for America during the Revolutionary War . . . extremists. That being said, of course she is Antifa. So is Joe Biden. So is Kamala. So is Hilary. So is Bill Barr. Didn't expect that last one, did you? Barr's predecessor, however, was NOT Antifa. Let that sink in for a moment.

They are anti-American extremists who hate the country.

Beware such labels.

Is there any evidence that any of these people are members of some organization known as "antifa"?

Of course people oppose fascism. Would any decent person, any decent American, be for fascism?

It is disgusting that fascism has raised its ugly head in our nation. Are those who defend fascism willing to condemn it loudly?

actually, Antifa is fascist

WEll what does that mean? I'm against fascism and communism. I like Constitution Republican Capitalism.

Is there any evidence that any of these people are members of some organization known as "antifa"?

Of course people oppose fascism. Would any decent person, any decent American, be for fascism?

It is disgusting that fascism has raised its ugly head in our nation. Are those who defend fascism willing to condemn it loudly?
IS this a serious question?

When you force your view through the threat of force you in fact become the nazi form of brownshirt fascist

When you force your view through the threat of force you in fact become the nazi form of brownshirt fascist

I know. This is why we have to route these people out. I'm damned tired of seeking thugs in cammies prancing around with automatic weapons and those stupid beards that little boys wear when they pretend to be men. Barr is such a chickenshit. He and that thing in the WH need to get out and condemn this nonsense loudly and often. This nonsense of going to public buildings with guns is totally ridiculous and we Americans should not have to stand for it.

Yes. There are a few people who start fires and throw things at cops. But they are not organized. These thugs are, and they intend to intimidate decent folks and start some sort of civil war. How ignorant these guys are. Seriously, a sheriff speaking defensively that the thugs who plotted against Whitmer were just going to "arrest her"?

It’s just a charge, and they say a 'plot to kidnap' and you got to remember that. Are they trying to kidnap? Because a lot of people are angry with the governor, and they want her arrested. So are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnap attempt? Because you can still in Michigan if it's a felony, make a felony arrest,” Leaf said

Sheriff asks if alleged kidnappers were 'trying to arrest' Gov. Whitmer

What "felony"? There is no reason to trust LEOs when they say stuff like this. None. This man is crazy. Is he trying to prove that the cops can't be trusted?

Absolutely. I don't prance around the streets in combat gear with an assault rifle. who are these hoodlums?

I know. This is why we have to route these people out. I'm damned tired of seeking thugs in cammies prancing around with automatic weapons and those stupid beards that little boys wear when they pretend to be men. Barr is such a chickenshit. He and that thing in the WH need to get out and condemn this nonsense loudly and often. This nonsense of going to public buildings with guns is totally ridiculous and we Americans should not have to stand for it.

Yes. There are a few people who start fires and throw things at cops. But they are not organized. These thugs are, and they intend to intimidate decent folks and start some sort of civil war. How ignorant these guys are. Seriously, a sheriff speaking defensively that the thugs who plotted against Whitmer were just going to "arrest her"?

It’s just a charge, and they say a 'plot to kidnap' and you got to remember that. Are they trying to kidnap? Because a lot of people are angry with the governor, and they want her arrested. So are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnap attempt? Because you can still in Michigan if it's a felony, make a felony arrest,” Leaf said

Sheriff asks if alleged kidnappers were 'trying to arrest' Gov. Whitmer

What "felony"? There is no reason to trust LEOs when they say stuff like this. None. This man is crazy. Is he trying to prove that the cops can't be trusted?
that would mean getting rid of millions of leftists

Absolutely. I don't prance around the streets in combat gear with an assault rifle. who are these hoodlums?
as you said who are these "hoodlums"
cumming-georgia-united-states-america-260nw-1753764206.jpg

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

as you said who are these "hoodlums"
cumming-georgia-united-states-america-260nw-1753764206.jpg

2437019-1593967912.jpg

march-696x465.jpg

Only morons believe they are not organized. That's not how they got so many tools to burn loot and murder during the riots.

Well they fancy themselves as anti fascist and they have been disrupting cities for years and even things like G5 and WTO meetings for decades.

It's telling when their website is raising money for Biden's campaign....

Just type antifa.com into your browser, and it redirects you where you can donate!!!!

It's telling when their website is raising money for Biden's campaign....

Just type antifa.com into your browser, and it redirects you where you can donate!!!!

Pretty telling it's been that way for months now and creepy Joe doesn't care. Antifa is his strength.

Forum List

Back