18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

You know, most gender neutral bathrooms are single stall only. Why didn't the girl lock the door behind her? How did the guy get access to be inside the bathroom? There are lots of questions that the article doesn't address.

And, blaming the bathroom for the assault instead of blaming the person who did it is beyond stupid.

Blame the pervert for assault. Didn't you post that earlier?

The person that did did it is responsible...and any one who allowed boys/men pretending to be female.
You're deranged. :cuckoo:

What does a boy pretending to be a girl have anything to do with this case? Let's not forget, you have zero evidence the purported pervert who exposed himself is a tranny.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

Bathrooms aren't the problem. Perverts are.

But not in a gender neutral restroom.

There is absolutely no reason to allow this anywhere let alone in a school. None
Sexual assault is not allowed anywhere and can occur in any bathroom.

It's a lot less likely when there are separate bathrooms and people actually enforcing that.

This whole "well, people do bad things, so we might as well make it as easy as possible for them" attitude impresses no one.
There's no evidence the purported perp in this case used that bathroom under the guise of being a transgender. This could have occurred in any bathroom.

Straw man.
LOLOL

Uh, no. Not a strawman. Imbeciles in this thread are blaming the bathroom because it's gender-neutral; when the fact is there's no evidence the perp is transgendered. He could have used any bathroom and this would have happened. There's no evidence he picked that bathroom because he's transgendered.

Well they have an agenda to fulfill.

And what is your side's motive for demanding that boys be allowed in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms and such. Doesn't your side have an agenda as well? And if your agenda demands that it be supported by pursuing such blatantly insane and immoral policies, then what value can that agenda possibly have?
The exception made was for transgendered to have their own bathroom to use since they don't quite fit in in male or female bathrooms. I've seen no indication this case involves a transgender. It appears this was a case where some perv assaulted a minor which could have happened anywhere. You fuckers are dolts trying to politicize a horrible attack.

I hear you saying, "I didn't read anything about this case, because it's easier to argue my point if I'm as ignorant as I sound."
I'm not responsible for how your defective brain translates my posts.

He DID molest a kid, and it is wrong. No twisting at all. Is there a reason you can't condemn it?

It had absolutely nothing to do with transgender's.

They don't need there own "bathroom". Quit blaming the victim.

I agree. Quit blaming transgenders for things that they did not do.

Re-Read the original post, I have never even mentioned Transgenders. But the fact that people like you support the bathrooms created the opportunity for this kid to do what he did. No seperate bathroom and this opportunity doesn't occur. Again, that bathroom doesn't exist, that opportunity doesn't exist.

So, no rape or molestation ever takes place in segregated restrooms? Who knew!

So if bad things are going to happen anyway, we should make no effort to prevent it at all? We all knew you thought that, because leftists champion evil.

You know, whenever there is a mass shooting, all the conservatives on here say it's not the gun's fault that a whole bunch of people died, it's the fault of the person who did the shooting, because as they like to say, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Same thing with this. Only in this case, the conservatives think it is the fault of the bathroom for this assault and not the fault of the person who committed it. Sorry conservatives, but bathrooms don't cause sexual assaults, people cause them.

You know, whenever there is a mass shooting, all the conservatives on here say it's not the gun's fault that a whole bunch of people died, it's the fault of the person who did the shooting, because as they like to say, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Same thing with this. Only in this case, the conservatives think it is the fault of the bathroom for this assault and not the fault of the person who committed it. Sorry conservatives, but bathrooms don't cause sexual assaults, people cause them.

Nobody is denying that the crime is the fault of the one who committed it.

But some common sense ought to apply here. When you deliberately create a situation that makes it easier to commit a crime, or increases the temptation to commit a crime, then such crimes are going to happen more often.

There simply is no legitimate purpose that is served by creating a “gender neutral” multiple-occupancy restroom, to be used by both boys and girls at the same time. This was done for no other purpose than to pander to mentally- and morally-defective freaks who belong in mental institutions.

And putting young, adolescent men and young adolescent women together in such a setting is asking for problems of exactly this sort. Any sane person could have predicted that this would happen.

Have you tried being not retarded?

Not that I am not disappointed with conservatives. I am... they did not even manage to conserve ladie's bathrooms, and here are the results.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Fuckin' sexually repressed republicans can't restrain themselves.

So you're actually saying progressives cant help but raping kids when given the opportunity....

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Fuckin' sexually repressed republicans can't restrain themselves.

So you're actually saying progressives cant help but raping kids when given the opportunity....
Would you like to quote me saying that?

I hate the way that we don't have any information on the "child". I'm really feeling that laws protecting minors information, are really causing issues for society.

Child? What does that mean? Was someone's little 6 year old sister going to the rest room and monster attacked?

Or was it his 17 year old ex-girl friend who had been fucking him like crazy the week before, before the break up?
It doesn't matter.

Add this to another one of your never ending lies.

You have it backwards idiot.... The gun is an object not a person.... The person who committed the pedophilic act is also A PERSON not an object.
Not only is your answer not right.....it's so bad...so far out in left field.....so disconnected..... it's not even wrong. Full Retard. The Bathroom did not commit the act...the Liberal approved identity scammer committed the act with the full backing of the left wing establishment. Now yes ... it is time for another person to take an Object ( gun for instance ) and set matters right with this horrific pile of wasted flesh.

JO

Let's be honest here. Using the bathroom based on your born sex is how it should be everywhere. The needs of the few do not outweigh the many.

I mean really, what's to stop me from putting on a dress and walking in the women's room to be a perv?

Hell I could walk in one right and say "I identify as a woman that is butch and dresses like a man. If you stop me I'll sue you for discrimination of my sex"

Newsflash...a rapist doesn't become a rapist because of a bathroom

And a sign on a door isn't going to stop a rapist

A sign on a door could mean that when people see the rapist enter the bathroom, they know that there is immediately a problem, instead of just just thinking, "oh, that guy just wants to go to the bathroom at the same time as that younger girl"

That could mean the difference between, "boy caught in girls room, and suspended, no harm done"

to, "boy rapes girl in bathroom, girl deeply traumatized for life".

you know, people used to just know this stuff. They didn't need it explained to them.

This is the type of stupid shit people do, when they decide that all of history was dumb and they can reinvent the wheel and make it better.

The rapist. Serial rapist at that.

This guy is deranged. He has an MO. He dresses as a girl to gain unquestioned access to areas where females are the most comfortable. Then he rapes. He will not stop. Ever. This type of rapist isn't motivated by sex. He is motivated by fear and the power to completely humiliate his victims. He rapes them, rapes them anally then forces his dick in her mouth. He will always pick on a child because a woman would bite him down to his balls. Unfortunately he will not get a life sentence.

I think you misspelled “death”.
He won't get a life sentence or a death sentence. We have a habit of turning a blind eye to the real monsters. This guy is a real, bona fide monster.

He will be protected by trans activists. The same way the weenie wagger at the spa was protected. Then he was arrested as as a serial sex offender.

Forum List

Back