18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Ya, so the progressives invented rape and sexual advancment. LOL yall are hillarious!

Apparently you don't have any real comprehension abilities. They DID invent "Gender Neutral" bathrooms.
Hope that helps.
I think ya got it the other way around. You are blaming this on gender nuetral bathrooms while this crime has been perpetrated since the begininig of time. We all know it.

(smile) You're an intellgent one aren't you? It happened in a "Gender Neutral" bathroom. Something people like you invented. Psssst, that's what the thread is about.
Psst , You are not writing in code! Please show some causal effect of the bathroom before trying to blame it. You realy think a sign made the difference? If so I love to play poker and would love to have you at my table. Got some land in florida for ya also.

I'm sorry kid, no "Genser Neutral" and there is no molestation the bathroom. I actually feel soryy for you, even the simplest of cause and effect facts seem to escape you. In short YOU (because you think those bathrooms are a good idea) bare responsibility for this.

You know, most gender neutral bathrooms are single stall only. Why didn't the girl lock the door behind her? How did the guy get access to be inside the bathroom? There are lots of questions that the article doesn't address.

And, blaming the bathroom for the assault instead of blaming the person who did it is beyond stupid.

He DID molest a kid, and it is wrong. No twisting at all. Is there a reason you can't condemn it?

There are other threads, some recent, in which different issues involving the sexual abuse of children, and in which the LIbErals participating in those threads cannot bring themselves to condemn the abuse. They'll pay lip service to being opposed to the general idea of sexually-abusing children, but when it comes to specific, identifiable instances of it, they just cannot seem to admit that it is happening, or else they cannot admit that there is anything wrong with it.

You know, most gender neutral bathrooms are single stall only. Why didn't the girl lock the door behind her? How did the guy get access to be inside the bathroom? There are lots of questions that the article doesn't address.

And, blaming the bathroom for the assault instead of blaming the person who did it is beyond stupid.

Like a good Prog you blame the victim. The bathroon presented the opportunity. It's reall very why do you try and jusatify what he did? What is BEYOND stupid is your rejection of science and what it says about Gender.

Like a good Prog you blame the victim. The bathroon presented the opportunity. It's reall very why do you try and jusatify what he did? What is BEYOND stupid is your rejection of science and what it says about Gender.

Who's to say that if the guy had an opportunity in another place that he wouldn't have taken it? No, I don't blame the bathroom, I blame the person who did the assault. Focusing on the bathroom rather than the pervert that did the assault is stupid.

I find it fascinating how the Right is always so focused on condemning other people over sex issues, specially anything beyond MF missionary. It is not enough for them to judge consenting adults, they look for anything they can possibly spin into rape, molestation, child exploitation, or other crimes. Meanwhile, the only thing that is pretty much proven to be a consistently dangerous is leaving your kid alone with a Catholic priest.

He DID molest a kid, and it is wrong. No twisting at all. Is there a reason you can't condemn it?

It had absolutely nothing to do with transgender's.

They don't need there own "bathroom". Quit blaming the victim.

People are so damned stupid all in the name of virtue signaling. Collectively losing their minds.

And part of the madness is that such “virtue signalling” is based on an utter rejection of any recognizable virtue. LIbErals promote blatant immorality and madness and outright evil, and by doing so, try to convince us that they are claiming the moral high ground. It is truly insane.

I find it fascinating how the Right is always so focused on condemning other people over sex issues, specially anything beyond MF missionary. It is not enough for them to judge consenting adults, they look for anything they can possibly spin into rape, molestation, child exploitation, or other crimes. Meanwhile, the only thing that is pretty much proven to be a consistently dangerous is leaving your kid alone with a Catholic priest.

I agree. Quit blaming transgenders for things that they did not do.

People are so damned stupid all in the name of virtue signaling. Collectively losing their minds.

And part of the madness is that such “virtue signalling” is based on an utter rejection of any recognizable virtue. LIbErals promote blatant immorality and madness and outright evil, and by doing so, try to convince us that they are claiming the moral high ground. It is truly insane.

Liberals promote blatant immorality?

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything."
Donald Trump

Ya, so the progressives invented rape and sexual advancment. LOL yall are hillarious!

Apparently you don't have any real comprehension abilities. They DID invent "Gender Neutral" bathrooms.
Hope that helps.
I think ya got it the other way around. You are blaming this on gender nuetral bathrooms while this crime has been perpetrated since the begininig of time. We all know it.

(smile) You're an intellgent one aren't you? It happened in a "Gender Neutral" bathroom. Something people like you invented. Psssst, that's what the thread is about.
Psst , You are not writing in code! Please show some causal effect of the bathroom before trying to blame it. You realy think a sign made the difference? If so I love to play poker and would love to have you at my table. Got some land in florida for ya also.

I'm sorry kid, no "Genser Neutral" and there is no molestation the bathroom. I actually feel soryy for you, even the simplest of cause and effect facts seem to escape you. In short YOU (because you think those bathrooms are a good idea) bare responsibility for this.
Show proof for cause and effect or shut the fuck up!

I agree. Quit blaming transgenders for things that they did not do.

Re-Read the original post, I have never even mentioned Transgenders. But the fact that people like you support the bathrooms created the opportunity for this kid to do what he did. No seperate bathroom and this opportunity doesn't occur. Again, that bathroom doesn't exist, that opportunity doesn't exist.

Ya, so the progressives invented rape and sexual advancment [sic]. LOL yall are hillarious [sic]!

It certainly is not conservatives who are willfully. knowingly, deliberately creating the circumstances to facilitate it.
Realy your president talks about commiting sexual assult all the time. What do you think pussy grabbing is?
PS go up on main st in your town and grab some pussy like your pres. , you will end up in jail but the pres gets worshiped by your ilk. Explain that!

Liberals promote blatant immorality?

Do you deny that LIbErals, in general support and defend homosexuality?

Do you deny that LIbErals, in general, support “transgenderism”.

Those are two, rather blatant forms of immorality, that it seems to me that most LIbErals, not only support, but will condemn anyone who dares to call these sick perversions out for what they truly are?

And now, your side is even behind having these perversions promoted to young children, in public schools. You're not quite yet to the point of openly defending pedophilia, but you're also not doing a very good job of your tacit support for it, and your ultimate goal of attempting to normalize and mainstream it. Certainly, everyone knows, whether they will admit it or not, that that is the reason why your side is so eagerly promoting the homosexual/transsexual agenda at children.

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything."
Donald Trump

Realy your president talks about commiting sexual assult all the time. What do you think pussy grabbing is?
PS go up on main st in your town and grab some pussy like your pres. , you will end up in jail but the pres gets worshiped by your ilk. Explain that!

I do not think that even the staunchest Trump supported will condone or defend this behavior on his part. Any of us on the right, no matter how much we like Trump's political positions and performance, will easily agree that some of his personal behavior has been repugnant.

If this was a Democrat/LIbEral engaged in the same behavior, would you be able to say the same? Many, perhaps most of you surely would not. Most of you openly defend far worse crap than anything that you've been able to pin on Trump.

Last edited:
I think it's obvious enough, in this case, that the burden of proof belongs on the side that wants to deny it.
Ya, forget where you are? You have absolutely no proof for your assertion so you are just playing around obviously! SHow proof or shut the fuck up!

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Show proof for cause and effect or shut the fuck up!

I think it's obvious enough, in this case, that the burden of proof belongs on the side that wants to deny it.
Ya, forget where you are? You have absolutely no proof for your assertion so you are just playing around obviously! SHow proof or shut the fuck up!
PS. Long before gender nuetral bathrooms in my nice little conservative communitywas voted one of the top ten places to live in the US. My mother was a social worker for child protective services and my best friends dad was a cop. There was a bathroom inside a city park where the brutal rapes of little boys had been commited. Our comunity did not tell the parents that thier children should not be letting thier children go to the bathroom alone. All because they did not want to lose tourist dollars. Bathrooms are and have been a dangerous place for those who can not protect them selves. Nothing has changed.

Well, if you google "woman sexually assaulted in female bathroom", you will get lots of articles. Sorry, but women can be sexually assaulted anywhere, not just in gender neutral bathrooms.

Student sexually assaulted inside Kingsborough Community College bathroom

Clark County man arrested for sexually assault woman in Walmart bathroom

Ocala man arrested in Orlando after attempting to sexual assault a woman

Here's one where a girl was sexually assaulted in a bathroom while her father used the adjacent stall............

Sicko locked 3-year-old girl in McDonald’s bathroom, sexually assaulted her while dad used adjacent stall: cops

Sorry, but it's not the bathrooms that are the problem, it's the perverts that are allowed to roam free.

Well, if you google "woman sexually assaulted in female bathroom", you will get lots of articles. Sorry, but women can be sexually assaulted anywhere, not just in gender neutral bathrooms.

Allowing men to legally go into the same restrooms where girls and women would be certainly makes it that much easier for sexual predators to prey on girls and women. How mad must one be to deny this?

Forum List

Back