Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

And maybe getting off in the little girl at the next pool party.

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

You're enjoying this are t you. Do you expect anyone to not condemn this crime? Meanwhile you have no problems with perverted drag story hour.

Just shoot them all

A firing squad is too fast of a way for him to exit. Lethal injection is too slow of a way to go & most folks deem lethal injection as barbaric. I say hang him by his neck on a short drop gallows so he has a few minutes to collect his thoughts before he departs, I mean we don't want him to suffer do we?

A firing squad is too fast of a way for him to exit. Lethal injection is too slow of a way to go & most folks deem lethal injection as barbaric. I say hang him by his neck on a short drop gallows so he has a few minutes to collect his thoughts before he departs, I mean we don't want him to suffer do we?
Maybe wait for a CONVICTION?

According to the story I read, his touching, IF TRUE, is similar to what we have ON VIDEO of the Pervert-in-Chief

According to case documents, the alleged crimes took place between January 2020 and earlier this month.

A seven-year-old victim told her grandfather that Daniel, who is a pastor at First Baptist Church of Chalkville, had been sexually abusing her.

The girl reported that Daniel had touched her private parts numerous times at his residence, a pool party and the church.

Daniel remains in the Blount County Jail as of Thursday. CBS 42 reached out to church officials for a statement and we have not yet heard back.

Wow. Small town in Alabama, pastor of First Baptist church. I bet he talked a good conservative line, also.

I heard Joe Biden was so happy. Thinking to himself, "This could have been me!" But then realized, "I've got a D after my name, I'm immune. Stupid lowly republicans."

So, you read a story about a 7 year old being sexually abused and your only thought is "how can I use this to make a political point on the forum"

what a piece of shit you are.

You're enjoying this are t you. Do you expect anyone to not condemn this crime? Meanwhile you have no problems with perverted drag story hour.

Just shoot them all

So far not a one of you have done so. not a single one of you in this thread.

But if he votes Democrat he'd make you a good president. Right?
[
A White, first Baptist Church Preacher in a Small town in Alabama, a deep red state and you think he is a Democrat? You don't get to small southern towns much, do you?

Yay skew's cherry pick of the day! All Christian pastors are like this guy!!! Oh golly these outlier stories just never get old!! :clap:

A White, first Baptist Church Preacher in a Small town in Alabama, a deep red state and you think he is a Democrat? You don't get to small southern towns much, do you?

I wonder if any of the MAGA folks will ever get around to condemning the actions of this man

You're as sick as he is.

Forum List

Back