Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

WOW ! Making women second class citizens. Making rape victims the guilty party by revictimizing them forcing them to endure what has to be cruel and unusual punishment for criminals, never mind innocent victims. Attempting to overthrow the government. Putting all immigrants in a bad light just because of a few bad apples. And although it hasn't started yet I'm sure it's going to start attacking gay people. It's just a matter of time. All these activities are against citizens they are not for anyone. Creating a police state instead of just a police force. Passing border restriction bills without any funding for the people that might be disenfranchised because of that activity. There was no evidence of fraud in our elections but they're doing this anyway I wonder why ? There's only one reason and you know it. Supporting the rich instead of helping the poor. Of course the rich don't need to pay taxes that's what the middle class is for. Siding with corporations over people over labor. The list is endless these are just a few things. And I'm sure you'll disagree and I don't really care because extremism never helps America extremism is the problem.
Those are all propaganda talking points of democrat Pravda. Show me actual policy endorsement.

Those are all propaganda talking points of democrat Pravda. Show me actual policy endorsement.
14 Republican-led states have abortion laws that are egregious. The don't say gay bill in Florida is probably the start of the attack on gay people. When trump was in office he put questionable laws into place regarding immigration. You want very specific legislation look it up for yourself it's all there it's a fact.

Forum List

Back