Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

I don't think they execute them down there for that (though it would not hurt my sensibilities) unless they kill the kid to keep it quiet. Heck, if it was a 6th grader, they would probably make her carry a rape baby to term, as all lives matter, and it would build character persevering through adversity to the rape victim.
More politically motivated bull crap LIES you spew, and sadly off of the back's of a tragedy that again is of epic proportions.

Thanks

It is so reprehensible that instead of condemning it used it to score political points on an internet forum. To me that is rather reprehensible, to you it seems normal. One more difference between us.
Sorry, I may have edited this part in after you replied:

1666533052917.png

I know where this is… What a fucking scumbag. I wish Christians had the temerity to do what the Bible demands be done with people like this…
They do, but they have to obey the twisted Democrat justice system that'll let the perp back out onto the street in a matter of week's. Then the perp is put into therapy in order to help him or her if a woman is involved with a student situation, to understand their thoughts better. This as the leftist therapist tries to ease their minds about it all. Here take this drug and report to me once every 6 months the therapist will then say. Not a good system at all, and it shows with the amount of criminal acts and repeat offenses that are racked up in the numbers these days.

It best the nation returns to it's senses, and begins to return back to the proven things that once controlled better all of this sort of stuff. This means to make the punishment fit the crime, and to stop trying to normalize sinful or criminal activity as if it's something understood or worse something good. Undoubtedly the therapist is only as good as what's been programmed or brainwashed into them as being right, when in fact they are wrong because it doesn't include the biblical teachings about sin, and how sin should be countered by way of the instructions given in the Bible as a preventive measure.

I'm an independent and I'm pro Democrat because Republicans are destroying the nation.

How? You admit the nation is being destroyed yet the DEMONICRATS have the house, senate and white house. What, exactly, are republicans doing to "destroy" the nation?

Yep. It isn't even that God directly PUNISHES us. He just removes the special protection He offers an obedient nation. Then we simply pay the natural price for our sick behavior
This is the act of individual. A very sad individual. One that probably went to religious school and didn't have a healthy sex education in his life, this in turn allowed him to became perverted.

How? You admit the nation is being destroyed yet the DEMONICRATS have the house, senate and white house. What, exactly, are republicans doing to "destroy" the nation?
The seeds of destruction that trump planted in our nation are still coming to fruition. You simply cannot see the forest for the trees.

Let's be real. Leftists only get worked up over religion abusing children.

It's a fact
I'm an independent but I guess I'm on the left according to you guys. I get worked up when anyone abuses children and it's one thing that should not be politicized. I've seen it happen a lot with Republicans, not so much with Democrats. There are degrees of difference too, it seems sexual acts with Republicans are more about power issues and not the sex itself. Democrats do seem to allow themselves a generally wider spectrum of victims. www.nbcnews.com>here's a list of political figures accused of sexual scandals.

I'm an independent but I guess I'm on the left according to you guys. I get worked up when anyone abuses children and it's one thing that should not be politicized. I've seen it happen a lot with Republicans, not so much with Democrats. There are degrees of difference too, it seems sexual acts with Republicans are more about power issues and not the sex itself. Democrats do seem to allow themselves a generally wider spectrum of victims. www.nbcnews.com>here's a list of political figures accused of sexual scandals.

You're no independent. Let's put that to rest right now

This is the act of individual. A very sad individual. One that probably went to religious school and didn't have a healthy sex education in his life, this in turn allowed him to became perverted.
Sexual assault in government schools is 100x greater. LITERALLY. Is that what happened to them?
Is that why How Biden assaults children?

You're no independent. Let's put that to rest right now
LOL, you're trying to tell me what I am. You are a joke, and you must be on the right or far right because you attack me on my position in politics. I really don't care what you think. Extremists are not part of the solution for America.

Elaborate.
WOW ! Making women second class citizens. Making rape victims the guilty party by revictimizing them forcing them to endure what has to be cruel and unusual punishment for criminals, never mind innocent victims. Attempting to overthrow the government. Putting all immigrants in a bad light just because of a few bad apples. And although it hasn't started yet I'm sure it's going to start attacking gay people. It's just a matter of time. All these activities are against citizens they are not for anyone. Creating a police state instead of just a police force. Passing border restriction bills without any funding for the people that might be disenfranchised because of that activity. There was no evidence of fraud in our elections but they're doing this anyway I wonder why ? There's only one reason and you know it. Supporting the rich instead of helping the poor. Of course the rich don't need to pay taxes that's what the middle class is for. Siding with corporations over people over labor. The list is endless these are just a few things. And I'm sure you'll disagree and I don't really care because extremism never helps America extremism is the problem.

Forum List

Back