Another White Teen Viciously Murdered By Black Animals -- Time To Get Serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Fox 8 WWCP TV

"Altoona police say a 15-year-old boy was shot and killed along 4th Avenue Alley Tuesday night. Blair County dispatch says police responded to the area, which is near Jefferson Park, around midnight. Police say parents brought in several juveniles who either witnessed or were in some way associated with the shooting..."They gave reports of bringing the victim to the scene, hearing a loud bang. Initially they were scared and fled the scene, but they later returned to find their friend and found him deceased," said Sgt. Plummer"

Over and over again we see blacks murdering and raping whites...it is time we demand our policy makers do something about the blacks...and do something specifically AGAINST them, not FOR them....they have had enough hand-outs and all it has done was make them more violent and racist towards Whites and Asians especially..not one single Democrat candidate running for president is willing to address it -- only Trump was brave enough to give us the cold hard facts about the problem with the blacks and their historical affinity for violence...
z-screen-shot-20.png

All you have to do is check the data -- it will show you that blacks are perhaps genetically pre-disposed to be violent murderers -- so I don't understand why so many people who WANT to pass laws that targets the blacks and treats them more harshly are so afraid to come out and admit it....Most blacks would agree with being racially profiled as long as you do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience the good blacks...and most cops can look at a black and tell by looking at them if they are a good or bad black...

Fox 8 WWCP TV

"Altoona police say a 15-year-old boy was shot and killed along 4th Avenue Alley Tuesday night. Blair County dispatch says police responded to the area, which is near Jefferson Park, around midnight. Police say parents brought in several juveniles who either witnessed or were in some way associated with the shooting..."They gave reports of bringing the victim to the scene, hearing a loud bang. Initially they were scared and fled the scene, but they later returned to find their friend and found him deceased," said Sgt. Plummer"

Over and over again we see blacks murdering and raping whites...it is time we demand our policy makers do something about the blacks...and do something specifically AGAINST them, not FOR them....they have had enough hand-outs and all it has done was make them more violent and racist towards Whites and Asians especially..not one single Democrat candidate running for president is willing to address it -- only Trump was brave enough to give us the cold hard facts about the problem with the blacks and their historical affinity for violence...
View attachment 309862

All you have to do is check the data -- it will show you that blacks are perhaps genetically pre-disposed to be violent murderers -- so I don't understand why so many people who WANT to pass laws that targets the blacks and treats them more harshly are so afraid to come out and admit it....Most blacks would agree with being racially profiled as long as you do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience the good blacks...and most cops can look at a black and tell by looking at them if they are a good or bad black...
Gee, Biffy. Your results (1+2+97=100%) and (3+ 16 + 81 = 100%) Sounds like everyone dies by being killed. lol

Most blacks would agree with being racially profiled as long as you do it in a way that doesn't inconvenience the good blacks...and most cops can look at a black and tell by looking at them if they are a good or bad black...

LOL!

Holy shit.

I join other members (and guests) in expressing the deepest condolences to the victim's family.

Gratuitous violence is absolutely horrific, as any victim can tell you.

But I do want to know why the victim was in the park at midnight! Surely, his parents should have taught him never to take such chances late at night.

Of course, I will decline to comment on the OP's opinions. Everyone has his/her opinion on this controversial topic. I guess that it all depends on one's personal experiences.

I join other members (and guests) in expressing the deepest condolences to the victim's family.

Gratuitous violence is absolutely horrific, as any victim can tell you.

But I do want to know why the victim was in the park at midnight! Surely, his parents should have taught him never to take such chances late at night.

Of course, I will decline to comment on the OP's opinions. Everyone has his/her opinion on this controversial topic. I guess that it all depends on one's personal experiences.
Well, we all know that the blacks have been subjugated and need to seek revenge on those who keep subjugating them, because this is being taught in black public schools. "IT IS ALL WHITIES FAULT". as IM2 and the other black liberal posters always claim. So today we keep seeing violence not only to blacks but to whites also, because blacks today are acting like the terrorists KKK members the blacks so hated. What it will take is the vigilante system, because in many of the liberal cities as soon as a black person goes in, he is released, because of the laws of those cities. The liberals are going to regret their actions, because an ANGRY citizenry is not something to put aside...

Let’s Blame Whitey, Kill Whitey, Blame Whitey…
One of the things that the White, self-hating liberals often will say when some terrible new crime has been committed by blacks on Whites (happening with more and more frequency), is that it’s some kind of “poetic justice” for all the evil that “us Whites” have done to blacks down through the ages. I can’t tell you how much that pisses me off.

Blacks will understand soon the Second amendment does not discriminate

I hope someone is monitoring your white ass, cause you sound like soon to be front page news. Headlines read as follows....ANGRY DEPLORABLE USMB USER WALKS INTO FUNERAL HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT IN URBAN L.A AND OPENS FIRE

I hope someone is monitoring your white ass, cause you sound like soon to be front page news. Headlines read as follows....ANGRY DEPLORABLE USMB USER WALKS INTO FUNERAL HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT IN URBAN L.A AND OPENS FIRE

Statistically, chances for that to happen are by far on your side.

Lol second amendment is for self defense., why would I go against that

Fox 8 WWCP TV

View attachment 309862

Maybe we should make raping and murdering against the law.

The Prog way is to muffle or silence people from telling the truth about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back