Alabama Pastor, 64, Has Been Arrested For Sexually Abusing A 7 Year Old

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior...
What are the marriage laws in Alabama?

Does he intend to make an honest woman of her?

What are the marriage laws in Alabama?

Does he intend to make an honest woman of her?
I don't know what it is about baptist ministers but I remember reading years ago another Baptist minister maybe even in Alabama I don't remember it was a Southern state anyway
He was the biggest single sex offender ever recorded he had sex with 278 members of his congregation which included men women and children
How the hell does something like that happen ? Did you tell him all he was doing it in the name of GOD. I don't know but you have to be crazy not to realize something horrible was going on.

Obviously? Patting behinds, sniffing hair, touching young girls and oh yeah, his daughter's diary. Biden is a pervert and he is protected by the media.
Being friendly isn't always being sexual. Being sexual isn't always friendly. One could say when two French men kiss one another when they meet that they are gay it's not necessarily so, it is simply customary their. I used to be a lot more friendly and touchy. But I don't want people taking it the wrong way so I'm more reserved than ever.

Being friendly isn't always being sexual. Being sexual isn't always friendly. One could say when two French men kiss one another when they meet that they are gay it's not necessarily so, it is simply customary their. I used to be a lot more friendly and touchy. But I don't want people taking it the wrong way so I'm more reserved than ever.
You don't touch a strangers wife or children. EVER

A strange man touching a young girl is never dismissed as friendly except for old Joe. Most politicians are aware of this and avoid this type of contact except for the doddering old fool who is protected by the media. Then again there is Biden's daughter's diary.

LOL, you're trying to tell me what I am. You are a joke, and you must be on the right or far right because you attack me on my position in politics. I really don't care what you think. Extremists are not part of the solution for America.

Then stop yammering, I don't care. But you're no independent...left loon yes, Independent...no

A strange man touching a young girl is never dismissed as friendly except for old Joe. Most politicians are aware of this and avoid this type of contact except for the doddering old fool who is protected by the media. Then again there is Biden's daughter's diary.
No one seems to know the whole story about Biden and his daughter. I know she is troubled. If it did happen I'm sure there were good reasons for it. And most certainly it wasn't sexual. Unlike trump who sexualized his own daughter. President Carter said he had lusted in his mind. trump took sexualization of women to a whole new level. You keep mentioning strangers. None of these situations involve strangers. Not the pastor and when a member of his congregation, definitely not Biden in his daughter or trump and his daughter. I don't know why you're saying these things. The pastor was definitely in the wrong. I just want to talk about the pasture I don't want to make this political other people brought up this garbage about political junk.

Ok not true of him we get that, but you said that he votes Democrat no matter what, and you don't see that as a problem when you think about him ??? Empowering evil wing's in the Democrat party by voting Democrat no matter what, is also empowering those wings in the party. How about maybe telling the party to separate and clean up it's act or no more voting for the party that harbor's some super evil stuff that doesn't deserve getting a free ride for 2 to 4 year's because it's associated with the party like a leech attaches itself to a host for feeding ??
I don't tell other people how to vote. He gets one vote out of hundreds of millions. It does not bother me. This is Tennessee. Just how many Republican US Senators and Representatives do you usually see? On the State side, most people that get elected, Republican or Democrat are somewhat conservative, at least or they don't get elected. So, not much of a problem here and certainly no threat of radically changing anything here. On a national level, both parties are pretty evil right now. I can't understand how anybody of any party could vote by party.

Then stop yammering, I don't care. But you're no independent...left loon yes, Independent...no
You see everyone who isn't on your side a person on the left. No surprise there especially if you're someone who believes all the lies and is a far-right extremist. So quit your yammering.

Kenneth Daniel, 64, is a pastor at the First Baptist Church of Chalkville, AL. On Wednesday, he was arrested, booked into the Blount County Jail, and charged with facilitating solicitation of unlawful sexual conduct with a child. Which is a legal euphemism for “he forced himself on a now second-grade girl, 57 years his junior, who was scared out of her mind and terrified that an aging creep was doing things to her she knew to be wrong.”

The child, now seven, told her grandfather that Daniel had been sexually abusing her — that he had touched her private parts — numerous times at his home, a pool party, and the church. This repeated violation of her innocence stretched out over 2½ years between January 2020 and earlier this month. The calendar tells us that the crimes started when the victim was only five.

Just get a good lawyer to tell the jury, the girl had not accepted the lord Jesus Christ as her savior, and he stands a good chance of getting off.

And maybe getting off in the little girl at the next pool party.

Fry the bastard.

Obviously? Patting behinds, sniffing hair, touching young girls and oh yeah, his daughter's diary. Biden is a pervert and he is protected by the media.
Desperate attempt at diversion noted.
100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout ...?"

There is no credible evidence of the President ever molesting children or having a fixer to pay off bimbos with whom he rutted behind the backs of trophy wives, but liars lie.

Allegations of child sex molestation are a prominent part of the QAnon conspiracy theory that suggests a "deep state" is working against President Trump’s success.
The posts were flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
We found no credible evidence that supports this claim.
In Biden’s more than 40 years of public life — including two prior runs for the Democratic presidential nomination and eight years as vice president — there have been no formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids.

Look at all these Ds acting like they actually give a shit about pedos. :lmao:
Such disingenuous assholes.
If this guy had a D by their name, they would do their usual defend, deflect or gaslight for him.
Pathetic.

Look at all these Ds acting like they actually give a shit about pedos. :lmao:
Such disingenuous assholes.
If this guy had a D by their name, they would do their usual defend, deflect or gaslight for him.
Pathetic.

You missed all the Rs not even bothering to do pretend they give a shit.

You missed all the Rs not even bothering to do pretend they give a shit.
2 on the first page. 1 right above my post.
This is one issue where the duopoly is not on the same page. The Rs still have their problems with this shit but it is NOTHING like the Ds.
A D could fuck a kid on fifth avenue and they would still support him.

This is one issue where the duopoly is not on the same page. The Rs still have their problems with this shit but it is NOTHING like the Ds.

I see on person on 1st page that came close to doing so, the rest did not give a crap about the child and just used it to score political points.

And I do not agree the Dems are any worse in this area than the Repubs.

I see on person on 1st page that came close to doing so, the rest did not give a crap about the child and just used it to score political points.

And I do not agree the Dems are any worse in this area than the Repubs.
ok

How unoriginal, you're paraphrase trump's own statement about shooting someone on 5th avenue and getting away with it. You really drive to Kool-Aid. And yet you people say we have TDS. No it's you guys are having, he's in your heads and you can't get them out no matter how hard you try. I hear you screaming but only you can help you.

How unoriginal, you're paraphrase trump's own statement about shooting someone on 5th avenue and getting away with it. You really drive to Kool-Aid. And yet you people say we have TDS. No it's you guys are having, he's in your heads and you can't get them out no matter how hard you try. I hear you screaming but only you can help you.
WTF? :dunno:

Forum List

Back