More Biden gaffes

Oh my. I've been making those kind of mistakes forever--I'm awful with names and it has nothing to do with dementia. Kind of a drawback for a teacher--but everyone gets used to it and laughs instead of getting upset.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Biden calls FNC's Chris Wallace "Chuck" at the end of his Sunday interview.

Biden refers to Chris Wallace as 'Chuck' during Fox News interview

Oh dear god lefties, PLEASE keep this moron in the race as long as you can!
"I just did Chuck. I tell you what, man, these are back-to-back. Anyway, I don’t know how you do it early in the morning," Biden explained.

He doesn’t do afternoons or evenings well either.

I am so not looking forward to this election cycle. It is going to be another bunch of nuts trying to win one of the top jobs of the world.

By the time the nomination rolls around Biden will be sitting in the Sun Room, shiting himself and calling his Filipino nurse 'mommy'.
He and Nancy can watch each other pick their noses.

No. He's fine. He's just saying stuff like-
My name's Joe Biden and I'm running for US Senate!
150 million people have been killed by guns since 2007!

Oh my. I've been making those kind of mistakes forever--I'm awful with names and it has nothing to do with dementia. Kind of a drawback for a teacher--but everyone gets used to it and laughs instead of getting upset.
In Joe's case it does do with dementia, with you it is because of stupidity.

The two top Demoncrap candidates are both millionaires, "WHITE", and a heart attack away from extinction.

If Biden is all there why did Obama try to get Biden not to run so as not to embarrass himself?

Maybe that's Chris' nickname, as in "Ground Chuck," like Kobe Bryant was named after Kobe steak? Maybe that's just the new "in" thing, to be named after a cut of beef? :rolleyes:

Perhaps Joe is just so far over our fricking heads, we just don't get him? :uhh:

Maybe that's Chris' nickname, as in "Ground Chuck," like Kobe Bryant was named after Kobe steak? Maybe that's just the new "in" thing, to be named after a cut of beef? :rolleyes:

Perhaps Joe is just so far over our fricking heads, we just don't get him? :uhh:
Nope. Joe is just typical Uncle Joe, the moron of the left, who can look you straight in the eye and get it wrong. He needs to be put in jail for a very long time maybe be a cell mate of Roger Stone....

There is a big difference. You aren't running for president or in his case senator.
Chances are you know at least what state you are in.
The problem is people actually expect the president to remember certain things, like the names of heads of state or why they are in the Oval Office.

I'll probably do my part tomorrow. You're welcome.
Wow what a gaff. LOL. I bet Biden knows that The Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri, that Nepal is not pronounced “nipple”, that Ireland dis not part of the UK, and that he knows the difference between the UK and England.

George Conway Taunts Donald Trump With A Long List Of His Geopolitical Gaffes | HuffPost

I love these threads by Trumpers. Trump is the biggest idiot to ever serve as President. For every gaffe from Biden I’ll give you ten from Trump.

Oh god please do.

Can you make me a promise?
Already cast my vote for Biden. You're welcome.

Wow what a gaff. LOL. I bet Biden knows that The Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri, that Nepal is not pronounced “nipple”, that Ireland dis not part of the UK, and that he knows the difference between the UK and England.

George Conway Taunts Donald Trump With A Long List Of His Geopolitical Gaffes | HuffPost

I love these threads by Trumpers. Trump is the biggest idiot to ever serve as President. For every gaffe from Biden I’ll give you ten from Trump.
Biden is visiting the 57th state today!

Suppose he’ll realize he was already there yesterday?

Suppose he’ll realize he was already there yesterday?
Maybe he'll pick up some Covfefe while he's there.

Forum List

Back