Your Overtime Has Just Been Cut

Your article is total bullshit. It is NOT backed up by any facts. It is backed up by right wing dogma.

EXPLAIN...

How did U.S. regulations against redlining in inner cities also cause a boom in Spain, Ireland and Australia? How can we explain the boom occurring in countries that do not have a tax deduction for mortgage interest or government-sponsored enterprises? And why, after nearly a century of mortgage interest deduction in the United States, did it suddenly cause a crisis?
PROVE IT. You can't. Clinton's Legacy...can't be denied. YOU defend the indefensible.

I will speak s-l-o-w-e-r for you...

How
did
U.S.
regulations
against
redlining
in
inner
cities
also
cause
a
boom
in
Spain,
Ireland
and
Australia?

Nonbank mortgage underwriting exploded from 2001 to 2007, along with the private label securitization market, which eclipsed Fannie and Freddie during the boom.

Check the mortgage origination data: The vast majority of subprime mortgages — the loans at the heart of the global crisis — were underwritten by unregulated private firms. These were lenders who sold the bulk of their mortgages to Wall Street, not to Fannie or Freddie.

This is the key part, and it doesn't refute what I said. I said Clinton started the policy of forcing banks to make subprime loans and funded it with endless virtually zero interest cash. The Clinton administration directly threatened the CEOs of the lenders that if they did not lower their underwriting standards, they would haul their asses in one Congressional hearing after another. And the Fed provided endless almost free cash to fund it. I did not say that Freddie and Fannie underwrote the loans directly. They started doing that later. It's historical fact. If you want to acknowledge that and build on the story, that's fine. But if you deny where it started than you're just bleating. Also, that they were "unregulated" is fictional, they were heavily regulated.

Links, links links???

I'm not proving we won WWII either. I'm not researching basic historical information for you. It was an overt Clinton policy.

This is the key part, and it doesn't refute what I said. I said Clinton started the policy of forcing banks to make subprime loans and funded it with endless virtually zero interest cash. The Clinton administration directly threatened the CEOs of the lenders that if they did not lower their underwriting standards, they would haul their asses in one Congressional hearing after another. And the Fed provided endless almost free cash to fund it. I did not say that Freddie and Fannie underwrote the loans directly. They started doing that later. It's historical fact. If you want to acknowledge that and build on the story, that's fine. But if you deny where it started than you're just bleating. Also, that they were "unregulated" is fictional, they were heavily regulated.

Clinton?s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown - Reason.com

Your article is total bullshit. It is NOT backed up by any facts. It is backed up by right wing dogma.

EXPLAIN...

How did U.S. regulations against redlining in inner cities also cause a boom in Spain, Ireland and Australia? How can we explain the boom occurring in countries that do not have a tax deduction for mortgage interest or government-sponsored enterprises? And why, after nearly a century of mortgage interest deduction in the United States, did it suddenly cause a crisis?

Objection your honor, assuming facts not in evidence. Cause and effect is a tricky thing, just because two things happened at particular times does not imply that one caused the other.

Links, links links???

I'm not proving we won WWII either. I'm not researching basic historical information for you. It was an overt Clinton policy.

Whether it was "overt Clinton policy" or not "overt Clinton policy"...it was not a cause or factor in the housing bubble and rupture.

The boom and bust was GLOBAL...

Sept09_CF1.jpg

A study by the Federal Reserve shows that more than 84 percent of the subprime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending institutions. The study found that the government-sponsored enterprises were concerned with the loss of market share to these private lenders — Fannie and Freddie were chasing profits, not trying to meet low-income lending goals.

Projecting? Take a look at the epicenters of the housing crisis. They were not in random middle class neighborhoods. They were concentrated in the hot, high value markets.

Educate yourself...

You take an ill informed overly narrow view of a complex phenomenon. WHy does that not surprise me in the least?

I'm sure you have your usual "informed" view...

The Rabbi said:
"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."

It would obviously go over your head. You quote me writing something that has been supported by economists to make fun of it. It indicates you are a lo-lo poster--low information/low intelligence.

You take an ill informed overly narrow view of a complex phenomenon. WHy does that not surprise me in the least?

The Rabbi said:
"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."

It would obviously go over your head. You quote me writing something that has been supported by economists to make fun of it. It indicates you are a lo-lo poster--low information/low intelligence.

It shows your utter ignorance. It is a pea brainism.

Typical leftist...making up words now to bolster failure...:badgrin::lmao::cuckoo:

You keep posting a quotation that shows I know what I'm talking about and you dont and you take that as evidence of my ignorance?
You aren't the most shit-for-brains poster here only because competition is fierce.

Links, links links???

Whether it was "overt Clinton policy" or not "overt Clinton policy"...it was not a cause or factor in the housing bubble and rupture.

Sept09_CF1.jpg

A study by the Federal Reserve shows that more than 84 percent of the subprime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending institutions. The study found that the government-sponsored enterprises were concerned with the loss of market share to these private lenders — Fannie and Freddie were chasing profits, not trying to meet low-income lending goals.

Clinton's policy was to lower lending requirements so more people qualified.

The meltdown was triggered by large numbers of loans to sub-prime borrowers.

The price of housing was inflated because there were more borrowers with access to easy cash to buy houses.

And you don't see a connection? Seriously?

Thats time away from my family. Thats time away from other things.

There it is. Liberals view work as an 'unfair' imposition; something that gets in the way of their 'real lives.'

And that about says it all.

:rolleyes:

i like my family....guess you dont

Find another job that suits your needs. Start your own business, work from home, you're not tied to job you hate so much with umbilical cord. Plenty of options, but you chose to bitch about it.

Sept09_CF1.jpg

Clinton's policy was to lower lending requirements so more people qualified.

The meltdown was triggered by large numbers of loans to sub-prime borrowers.

The price of housing was inflated because there were more borrowers with access to easy cash to buy houses.

And you don't see a connection? Seriously?

Seriously...NO. The meltdown was caused by a glut of speculators using ARM loans from PRIVATE lenders outside government regulations.

How Speculative Madness Changed the Housing Market - WORLD PROPERTY CHANNEL Global News Center

Terms of Endearment: How the Speculative Madness Was Financed - WORLD PROPERTY CHANNEL Global News Center

How Widespread Mortgage Fraud Toppled the U.S. Housing Market - WORLD PROPERTY CHANNEL Global News Center

BG8XBKX.jpg

Percentage of option ARM loans. Note that this only includes option ARM, and does not include
interest-only loans or other ARM products. Who knows how high that number would be if it did.

Do YOU see a connection? NONE of those areas are low income, middle class neighborhoods...

Full size map

Ame®icano;8784067 said:
There it is. Liberals view work as an 'unfair' imposition; something that gets in the way of their 'real lives.'

And that about says it all.

:rolleyes:

Find another job that suits your needs. Start your own business, work from home, you're not tied to job you hate so much with umbilical cord. Plenty of options, but you chose to bitch about it.
And applaud the government for forcing the raising of wages when the government should keep their noses out of it. Plasma thinks this is a great thing until he loses his job because of government mandates forced his employer to cut back or close down. Plasma just doesn't think ahead...

Ame®icano;8784067 said:

And applaud the government for forcing the raising of wages when the government should keep their noses out of it. Plasma thinks this is a great thing until he loses his job because of government mandates forced his employer to cut back or close down. Plasma just doesn't think ahead...

He'll blame Bush, the Koch Brothers, or greedy corporations.

Ame®icano;8784067 said:

And in the meantime, workers should just be thankful for the job their employer has so generously bestode upon them in these troubled times and shut the fuck up.

Ame®icano;8784067 said:

And in the meantime, workers should just be thankful for the job their employer has so generously bestode upon them in these troubled times and shut the fuck up.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up? Just a thought.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up? Just a thought.

Oh, look, more pearls of wisdom from Rabbi Doucheberg.

Ame®icano;8784067 said:

Have you heard about phrase "worth every penny"?

You never gonna hear those people bitch about their pay.

Ame®icano;8784067 said:

And in the meantime, employers should just be thankful for their employees showing up at their job at all in these troubled times and shut the fuck up.

Clearly with your experience, you suck as an employee. You need to work harder. As an employer, I can tell you it starts with caring about your job and the company you work for. If you start with that, the rest will fall into place. As long as you're in it for yourself and you want to get out with as little work done as possible, I can tell you trust me, your employer knows that's your attitude.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back