Will the Saints go 19-0?

I don't think so but I'd much prefer them to lose 1 or 2 during the season and win the Super Bowl than get there and lose it, course 19-0 would mean winning that now wouldn't it,lol.

Strange would be to see Indianapolis at 18-0 take on New Orleans at 18-0 in the Super Bowl... no last minute heroics would save the '76 Dolphins if that happened.

Immie

Strange would be to see Indianapolis at 18-0 take on New Orleans at 18-0 in the Super Bowl... no last minute heroics would save the '76 Dolphins if that happened.

Immie

'72 Dolphins

Whoops! You are right. I thought it was '76 and didn't check.

It would still be cool to see two 18-0 teams meet in the Super Bowl.

Immie

Maybe in some bizzaro objectiverse. But here in the real universe the Patriots are 6-2, therefore I wouldn't find that particularly "cool" at all. :cool:

'72 Dolphins

Whoops! You are right. I thought it was '76 and didn't check.

It would still be cool to see two 18-0 teams meet in the Super Bowl.

Immie

Maybe in some bizzaro objectiverse. But here in the real universe the Patriots are 6-2, therefore I wouldn't find that particularly "cool" at all. :cool:

49ers (3-5)

Raiders (2-6)

Succaneers (1-7)

Whoever plays Dallas (2-6)

This season already sucks so, I'm good with two teams making it to 18-0 and facing off in the Super Bowl.

Immie

How can they go 19-0 after the Vikings beat them in the NFC Championship game?

ding ding ding. correct answer.

in all seriousness, they've scraped by in the last couple games, and it wouldn't shock me at all if they lost to the Pats, Falcons, and/or Cowboys. they've yet to play a real elite team, and falcons gunning for the wildcard spot are going to want and need that win at home more than NO will.

Last edited:

in all seriousness, they've scraped by in the last couple games, and it wouldn't shock me at all if they lost to the Pats, Falcons, and/or Cowboys. they've yet to play a real elite team, and falcons gunning for the wildcard spot are going to want and need that win at home more than NO will.

Brees and the Saints are awesome, but the way you beat them is pound the ball on the ground, grind out 8-10 minute drives and put pressure in his face. The Vikings match up well against the Saints. Minnesota's secondary is average, so if New Orleans is to beat them, they have to go over the top, and fast.

Immie

which is why I keep praying for someone to have the perfect season. the 72 Dolphins werent that good.

Brees and the Saints are awesome, but the way you beat them is pound the ball on the ground, grind out 8-10 minute drives and put pressure in his face. The Vikings match up well against the Saints. Minnesota's secondary is average, so if New Orleans is to beat them, they have to go over the top, and fast.

thats also assuming Favre doesn't fizzle down the stretch the way he did last year. At this point last season, he was playing pretty well.

thats also assuming Favre doesn't fizzle down the stretch the way he did last year. At this point last season, he was playing pretty well.

i think it'll take an injury to throw him off. he seems to be gelling with the team well enough that he shouldn't have a mental collapse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back