What are Nanoparticles? Is Nanotech Used In COVID-19 Vaccines?

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Deadly Trinity Alliance:
The Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines have created a deadly alliance featuring 1. graphene, 2. mRNA and 3. nanotech

The Power Blur:
This deadly alliance hides lipid nanoparticles, the tiny carriers designed to transport genetic material deep into human cells. But behind their seemingly harmless purpose lies a dystopian reality, where the boundaries of human control and manipulation by those in power blur.

Nanoparticles:
These lipid nanoparticles encapsulate and protect the mRNA so it can enter human cells and induce an immune response. Lipid nanoparticles are tiny particles made of lipids or fats which encapsulate the mRNA strands and protect them from degradation. Certain lipid formulations used in these nanoparticles can cause inflammation, tissue damage and systemic reactions in some people. These findings raise questions about the possible harmful long-term effects of lipid nanoparticles.

Graphene:
Studies have found that it can be toxic to cells and tissues in the body. If graphene was injected into the bloodstream, it could harm human health. The material is strong and conductive. Graphene is also highly reactive and can interact with biological molecules in the body, suggesting that it can potentially harm vaccinated humans. Injecting graphene into the bloodstream could cause various health issues such as inflammation, blood clotting and organ damage because introducing the material to the human body disrupts its balance, increasing the risk for different health issues. This makes it more alarming that research has revealed a potential link between graphene oxide (GO) and the COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

mRNA:
Used by both Pfizer and Moderna in their coronavirus vaccines. One must dig deeper to uncover potential dangers. The mRNA technology uses genetic instructions to stimulate an immune response and raises concerns about long-term genetic alterations, potential autoimmune reactions and the erosion of bodily autonomy. (Basically dismantles one's God-given immune DNA, by controlling the vaccinated with mRNA).

Vaccine Warnings:
Two of the lipids in Pfizer's coronavirus vaccines are ALC-0159 and ALC-315. However, both of these lipids carry the manufacturer’s warnings stating that they must never be used in humans or animals.

Last edited:
Gee. Two initial doses and several updates and I feel fine. I think I'll linger around, feeling fine and continuing to have a good time, knowing you are out there to spread the alarm, looking out for my health. Good luck with your healthcare and vaccine cause concerns.

Gee. Two initial doses and several updates and I feel fine. I think I'll linger around, feeling fine and continuing to have a good time, knowing you are out there to spread the alarm, looking out for my health. Good luck with your healthcare and vaccine cause concerns.
Yes, and it is about people who are alive and well having a chance to educate themselves about the known and hidden aspects of the COVID-19 vaccine; as well as those who are having complications from it.

One of my family members just started their chemotherapy Tuesday (4/16/24) they have that fanny pack on them. We can also help educate and know how to better assist our family members dealing with the "Turbo" cancers.

people are against the wearing of a mask (unless the mainstream says so).

people are against us getting any opposing views on the covid vaccine.

people are against anyone speaking of harms the vaccine caused.

Last edited:

people are against anyone speaking of harms the vaccine caused them.
People are also against knowing what it means to be Contagious and Asymptomatic.
People are going spend the rest of their lives crying about a vaccine. My 4 year old grandson cried for about 3 minutes when he was jabbed.

Milli
Micro
Nano
Pico.

The measurements haven't changed in a LONG time.

people are against anyone speaking of harms the vaccine caused.
The last time I wore a mask, was at the airport, and on the plane to go skiing. In January of 2020, before the government knew Covid-19 was spreading across the nation by air travel, I sat across the aisle from an old Asian woman, coughing her head off for 2 hours and came down with COVID-19 on Tuesday, after arriving at the ski-in/ski-out condo on the slope. My ski vacation was basically over, except for sitting around, trying to breathe at 10,000 feet. You absolutely cannot ski with COVID-19, unless you have a death wish.

I have worn a mask in airports and on planes ever since. I only do air travel for pleasure and recreation, always involving leasing homes in advance. In my income bracket, taking what little precautions I can, is only sensible, as these trips are expensive. I will continue this personal policy. I have not had COVID-19 since that 2020 Crested Butte trip.

People are also against knowing what it means to be Contagious and Asymptomatic.
People are going spend the rest of their lives crying about a vaccine. My 4 year old grandson cried for about 3 minutes when he was jabbed.

Hard to know what medical terms mean anymore when they keep being redefined because they don't support a political narrative.

Totally misunderstanding the scientific process and how to interpret results .

Fortunately the number of Deniers is steadily falling .
But the stubborn ones will find the long term narrative far more deadly than they and you clearly imagine .

Like -- Sudden Deaths , VAERS data , Excess Deaths data and Turbo Cancer rates
Let alone DNA and personality changes .

The Mutants are among us .

Hard to know what medical terms mean anymore when they keep being redefined because they don't support a political narrative.
No one has redefined what Contagious and or Asymptomatic means. Political narratives aren`t in play among medical experts, only in people`s minds. People did and continue to die faster in red states but that`s just ignorance, not politics.

Totally misunderstanding the scientific process and how to interpret results .

Fortunately the number of Deniers is steadily falling .
But the stubborn ones will find the long term narrative far more deadly than they and you clearly imagine .

Like -- Sudden Deaths , VAERS data , Excess Deaths data and Turbo Cancer rates
Let alone DNA and personality changes .

The Mutants are among us .
The people that are affected are indeed disturbing, but I am not part of that demographic. It simply does not affect all people that way. I am one of the fortunate. I kind of figure, it has the bad effects on people with known or unknown conditions, defect, allergies or interactions, I simply do not have. I say this with a great deal of experience (time/age wise) as well as having a shot record due to 20+ years military, where they seemed to always want to give me some kind of shot, (some bizarre, not seen in average civilian lifetime) that would curl your hair. I only had one sickening reaction, but even that one was much less than almost everybody else on that transatlantic flight, enabling me to perform duty ready, upon landing, where many others were not. What can I say besides, "The White 6 Machine, ZERO DEFECTS".

You are not me. You do, as you think best, as far as I am concerned. With a little luck, if you are A Positive, maybe I have some blood, plasma, or platelets to help pull you through, as I was a Convalescent Plasma Donor during the epidemic. Now just a monthly platelet and plasma donor. I give it away to Lifeline Blood Services, as I have the time, and always making more.;)

That's good, but your individual results do not necessarily extrapolate to the world population.

The last time I wore a mask, was at the airport, and on the plane to go skiing. In January of 2020, before the government knew Covid-19 was spreading across the nation by air travel, I sat across the aisle from an old Asian woman, coughing her head off for 2 hours and came down with COVID-19 on Tuesday, after arriving at the ski-in/ski-out condo on the slope. My ski vacation was basically over, except for sitting around, trying to breathe at 10,000 feet. You absolutely cannot ski with COVID-19, unless you have a death wish.

I have worn a mask in airports and on planes ever since. I only do air travel for pleasure and recreation, always involving leasing homes in advance. In my income bracket, taking what little precautions I can, is only sensible, as these trips are expensive. I will continue this personal policy. I have not had COVID-19 since that 2020 Crested Butte trip.
That's so good that your immune system was robust, unaltered, and worked to help cure you of covid.

More "Turbo" cancer deaths where the covid vaccine injected die quietly never mentioning the clot shot connection.

Former FBI Assistant Director Kevin Brock, who helped reshape the bureau's intelligence gathering capabilities in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terror attacks and more recently sounded the alarm about America's weakened border security, has died after a years-long battle with cancer. He was 69.
Published: April 18, 2024 11:06pm

kevin-brock-former-head-fbis-intelligence-branch-dies

We say goodbye to American Idol contestant, and gosple Grammy Winner, Mandisa age 47 she died in her Tennessee home...all of a sudden - no cause of death yet (we will find out soon).

She was seen often singing gospel music on TBN-Christian network.
Fri, April 19, 2024, 11:18 AM CDT·3 min read

You likely missed it, but citizen investigators (not CDC or any other part of the government) have spent 3 years or more correlating the data found in VAERS with the batch numbers of the toxic serum.

What they discovered is that there is a relationship between adverse events and batch numbers. Simply put, some batches were far more toxic than others. The other factor is individual reactions. Some recipients were more fragile than others.

You likely missed it, but citizen investigators (not CDC or any other part of the government) have spent 3 years or more correlating the data found in VAERS with the batch numbers of the toxic serum.

What they discovered is that there is a relationship between adverse events and batch numbers. Simply put, some batches were far more toxic than others. The other factor is individual reactions. Some recipients were more fragile than others.
That is not surprising, nor unknown to me, especially "the other factor" being "individual reactions.
I have an individual reaction to Zantac. This over-the-counter medication to regulate the production of stomach acids has helped millions of people. It is thoroughly approved and an effective alternative to antacids that neutralize stomach acids. Unfortunately, my body rejects something in that preparation, causing me to break out in hives rapidly, and effecting the beating of my heart, landing me in the emergency room with IV in both arms, one reversing the reaction, while the other trying to keep my heart beating long enough for the full reversal of the effect to take place. Never having had a reaction of this type, and not realizing an over-the-counter medication could have this kind of affect, it took me two trips two the emergency room, the first one a suspicion and foolishly, the second trip confirming it could be nothing else. Millions use it and swear by it and benefit from it. But, for me, it could be deadly if I do not get medical help, beyond my own abilities in time. Solution? Go back to simple, old-fashioned Tums and being careful how much of my wife's delicious chilly, I eat at one time. Go figure...:dunno:

That is not surprising, nor unknown to me, especially "the other factor" being "individual reactions.
I have an individual reaction to Zantac. This over-the-counter medication to regulate the production of stomach acids has helped millions of people. It is thoroughly approved and an effective alternative to antacids that neutralize stomach acids. Unfortunately, my body rejects something in that preparation, causing me to break out in hives rapidly, and effecting the beating of my heart, landing me in the emergency room with IV in both arms, one reversing the reaction, while the other trying to keep my heart beating long enough for the full reversal of the effect to take place. Never having had a reaction of this type, and not realizing an over-the-counter medication could have this kind of affect, it took me two trips two the emergency room, the first one a suspicion and foolishly, the second trip confirming it could be nothing else. Millions use it and swear by it and benefit from it. But, for me, it could be deadly if I do not get medical help, beyond my own abilities in time. Solution? Go back to simple, old-fashioned Tums and being careful how much of my wife's delicious chilly, I eat at one time. Go figure...:dunno:
Good thing you're feeling fine now, and made a full recovery. God is good.

I have some relatives who got the covid vaccine and nothing happen to them (yet).
I have other relatives who got the covid vaccine and now they have cancer.

In in 2022 and 2023 they began getting ill, tired all the time, could barely walk, now they found out they have cancer and are going through the chemo treatments. You're right some of the vials of covid were more potent than others. Some people's bodies are more fragile than others.

Forum List

Back