Crime is out of control in Oakland California

Who claimed they wanted them handed out, come to think of it there are a lot of whites who they were handed to.

I worked in the IT industry for many years and I can assure you that not a single one of my jobs was "handed out".

They came by way of competition and productivity both to get the job and to retain it.

Well you have stopped that from happening for many black folks over the past 400yrs.

Meaning it hasn't stopped for all or even most.

So, how do you explain why opportunities exist for most but not for all? Does that same condition exist for all races? Do all white people take advantage of opportunities presented?

Perhaps what we're discussing has nothing to do with blackness or race at all.

Well you have stopped that from happening for many black folks over the past 400yrs.
Sigh…

For you its still 1609

And probably always will be

You can be more than a slave if you forget the past and join the present

But its really up to you and other blacks in the ghetto

We saw riots in a lot of communities and it was angry whites that were rioting.
Are you freaking kidding here? That’s a straight up lie….Now, were there whites that were involved, like white activists that were on the left, like AntiFa? Yes…But they’re your peoples….So again I ask why do you feel the need to burn down your own communities? Is it because you know you’ll get no pushback? Too wuss to get out of the neighborhood?

And why Auto Zone? What’d they do?

Are you freaking kidding here? That’s a straight up lie….Now, were there whites that were involved, like white activists that were on the left, like AntiFa? Yes…But they’re your peoples….So again I ask why do you feel the need to burn down your own communities? Is it because you know you’ll get no pushback? Too wuss to get out of the neighborhood?

Angry whites were the Shock Troops , the pummeling power came from Minorities

Sigh…

For you its still 1609

And probably always will be

You can be more than a slave if you forget the past and join the present

But its really up to you and other blacks in the ghetto
Sorry, I know racist like you try and tell black folks there is no more racism and discrimination. We know better, because we deal with it every day. Oh btw, not every black person lives in the ghetto.

How are they my people? That's what's funny about Trump Humpers, you want to define who is American and who is not. You idiots think because you fly a flag in the front yard that makes you patriotic, but just like that coward Trump if the country called, you would run and hide. You are right we won't get any pushback, that is why crime is allowed in our neighborhoods, because you don't want it in yours. You can't go in a white neighborhood and see anyone selling drugs, you roll down to the Hood to get them.

How are they my people? That's what's funny about Trump Humpers, you want to define who is American and who is not. You idiots think because you fly a flag in the front yard that makes you patriotic, but just like that coward Trump if the country called, you would run and hide. You are right we won't get any pushback, that is why crime is allowed in our neighborhoods, because you don't want it in yours. You can't go in a white neighborhood and see anyone selling drugs, you roll down to the Hood to get them.

You folks are pigs in your own neighborhoods, you drag everyone down where ever you go. Any Black doesn't do everything your way is an uncle tom.

Forum List

Back