Crime is out of control in Oakland California

WEF/Democrats shills keep saying crime is at all time lows.

WEF/Democrats shills do nothing but gaslight Americans
Libs have to lie

The truth is not their friend

There is another video where a democrat in the state legislature argues that the closing of indoor dining is good for the economy

She’s an idiot, but what else could she say when the closures are the result of her own policies?

It turns out its too dangerous for customers to leave their cars

This is the consequence of woke liberal democrat soft-on-crime policies
Or is it the consequence of living in impoverished areas where there is no opportunities or access to the so-called American dream. Have you ever been to Oakland? This lie should be good.

Or is it the consequence of living in impoverished areas where there is no opportunities or access to the so-called American dream. Have you ever been to Oakland? This lie should be good.
I suppose you are making excuses for black criminals even though race has not been mentioned up to now

But realistically you are not the only one who thinks about black criminals when stories like this are posted

No, its the result of black people having an inferior self destructive sub culture. Black people will never stop failing until they ditch ALL of their troublesome culture.

There is actually a gas station outside of Oakland airport that is considered the most dangerous gas station in America, in terms of crimes committed at one. Seems many rental car customers who stop there to fill up before returning their cars are targeted and robbed. I wonder if this situation has improved since I've first heard of this.

You're seriously claiming there are no opportunities in Oakland, a city smack dab in the middle of the Silicon Valley and directly across the bay from San Francisco?

This lie should be good.

I suppose you are making excuses for black criminals even though race has not been mentioned up to now

But realistically you are not the only one who thinks about black criminals when stories like this are posted
So, the correct answer is, NO I have never been to Oakland.

There is actually a gas station outside of Oakland airport that is considered the most dangerous gas station in America, in terms of crimes committed at one. Seems many rental car customers who stop there to fill up before returning their cars are targeted and robbed. I wonder if this situation has improved since I've first heard of this.
You own it butt rash. You voted for it all to crumble over decades. Suck on it pig belly.

Forum List

Back