Crime is out of control in Oakland California

Sorry, I know racist like you try and tell black folks there is no more racism and discrimination. We know better, because we deal with it every day. Oh btw, not every black person lives in the ghetto.
In your mind you are still there

How are they my people? That's what's funny about Trump Humpers, you want to define who is American and who is not. You idiots think because you fly a flag in the front yard that makes you patriotic, but just like that coward Trump if the country called, you would run and hide. You are right we won't get any pushback, that is why crime is allowed in our neighborhoods, because you don't want it in yours. You can't go in a white neighborhood and see anyone selling drugs, you roll down to the Hood to get them.
Just sad.

Because I see black folks still suffering some of the same racism, we were suffering under in 1924.

In 1924, The Ku Klux Klan operated in every city in the US (not just in the rural South). Just nine years before, the most popular movie in the US was "Birth of a Nation", which celebrated The Klan as heroes and liberators of Southern Whites suffering from Reconstruction.

Racism and antisemitism were institutional and part of every day life. Henry Ford's antisemitic screed, "The International Jew", was a best seller nationwide and the sermons of Father Coughlin filled the airwaves with messages of hate for Jews, Blacks, and Asians.

Fast forward to 2024.

You're making excuses for blacks to commit crimes.
After Lee surrendered his army at Appomattox America became color blind? People like you created the ghettos by not accepting Blacks as human beings equal to whites. Racist Jim Crow scum drove them out of the south and when they came north, racist employers refused to hire them. They hired people like my grandfathers who couldn`t speak English but they were the right color. What choices did Black people have? Make this the first book that you`ve ever read and try to learn something.

It turns out its too dangerous for customers to leave their cars

This is the consequence of woke liberal democrat soft-on-crime policies

All communist (liberal) regimes have criminals as allies and law-abiding citizens as enemies

And you hope that someday white people will share your illusions and lay a bunch of walking around money on you
I actually pray that America will pay restitution to her black citizens for almost 400yrs of injustice that they faced.

Did you bitch when Japanese-Americans were paid restitution?

Did you bitch when some native Americans were paid restitution?

Did you bitch when Eskimos were paid restitution?

I actually pray that America will pay restitution to her black citizens for almost 400yrs of injustice that they faced.

Did you bitch when Japanese-Americans were paid restitution?

Did you bitch when some native Americans were paid restitution?

Did you bitch when Eskimos were paid restitution?
Show me a black person who is 400 years old

The slaves were mistreated, you are not

I didn't say 400yrs ago, I said the last 400yrs. Got it?
More blacks have been aborted in America in last 50 years than were killed or Died from War / Disease / Famine / Auto or other Accident / Weather disaster / Hands of Police / Kluxer Lynchings in last 400 years

Forum List

Back