Zone1 Dr. Claud Anderson | The Anti-Thomas Sowell!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There are people here who love posting the nonsense of Thomas Sowell as if he's the only black person. But he isn't, and in fact he doesn't represent the black community at all. Sowell is 93 and just exactly what has he done to change the problems he sees in the back community. NADT=NOT A DAMN THING. Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America. So lets look at a black man with some sense of the reality of what Blacks face in America- Dr. Claude Anderson.

Dr. Claud Anderson was State Coordinator of Education for Florida under Governor Reubin Askew during the Tumultuous season of the 1970′s. After productive social change projects in Florida and driving President Jimmy Carter's Florida mission to an accomplishment in the state, Carter assigned Anderson as the Federal Co-Chairman for a Commission of lead agents in the southeast states.

Dr. Anderson is the President of The Harvest Institute is a non-profit, tax exempt organization established to develop policies, programs, conduct research, to advocate for and to engage in activities that lead to a Black America that is self-sufficient economically, politically and is competitive as a group. Black Labor, White Wealth: A Search for Power and Economic Justice and PowerNomics: The National Plan to Empower Black America, by Dr. Claud Anderson, president of The Harvest Institute, are the foundation for all of the work of The Harvest Institute.

Meanwhile, Thomas Sowell worked or works for white right wing organization.

What do you think of Randall Kennedy?
Some of the things he says is good, some not so good. There are too many blacs who try accomodating and that can't be done if we are going to solve this problem. This has always been the case and while we are expected to assimilate into what right wing whites want us to be, right wing whites refuse to accept that assimilation means that all cutures are accepted. He speaks truth here.

Some of the things he says is good, some not so good. There are too many blacs who try accomodating and that can't be done if we are going to solve this problem. This has always been the case and while we are expected to assimilate into what right wing whites want us to be, right wing whites refuse to accept that assimilation means that all cutures are accepted. He speaks truth here.

I find him a fascinating man. When I lived nearby the Harvard area, I wish I had bothered him to discuss things. All the times I'd see him around town he looked busy and deep in thought.

When his book N came out I used to tweak the progressives in the Bookstore asking them about the book. I doubt they'd even read it or eve excerpts from it. I used to follow his work. I always thought of him back then as a sane conservative.

Here is another example. I don't like Robert Woodson. I think his opinion relative to race harms black people and absolves right wing whites of their racism. But at least Woodson has created something to help the black community instead of ranting anti black bullshit about what blacks need to do without providing anything close to a solution.

The Woodson Center (formerly known as The Center for Neighborhood Enterprise) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1981 by Robert L. Woodson, Sr. to help residents of low-income neighborhoods address the problems in their communities.

Last edited:
I find him a fascinating man. When I lived nearby the Harvard area, I wish I had bothered him to discuss things. All the times I'd see him around town he looked busy and deep in thought.

When his book N came out I used to tweak the progressives in the Bookstore asking them about the book. I doubt they'd even read it or eve excerpts from it. I used to follow his work. I always thought of him back then as a sane conservative.
He is that. I think he's a straight shooter even if I don't agree with everything he says. It is fair to be black and honestly critique black leaders, however because of white racism, that kind of thing should not be broadcasted because of the dishonest people who will weaponize honest constructive criticism made to create positive change to deny the problem of white racism. Robinson has shown a balanced view, unlike a lot of so called black conservatives, although I wouldn't really consider him a black conservative.

Forum List

Back