Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

None of those examples involved armed citizens who shot the wrong people. All you've really proven is that being able to protect yourself is better than depending on the police who enter a situation without knowledge of the circumstances.
If the police show up at all
So, if the problem is the police not showing up your remedy is to arm the country? Find out why the police are not responding properly and fix that problem rather than flooding the country with guns so every Tom, Dick, and Harry can spray the community with bullets. Duh!

....if there are 2 dozen CCW, most will not know who the real shooter is--and if they don't kill each other, the real shooter will

Your weak imagination is not factual. While you imagine that CCW holders would kill each other, there is no evidence to support that. You are obviously just trolling him.

A very high stress situation, more than one armed but untrained CCW holders trying to move to a shooting position and completely wired up on adrenaline? Shooting anyone else you see with a weapon is not farfetched. I don't troll.

While such incidents are a possibility (a remote one in my opinion, they has yet to occur. Therefore, you are IMAGINING that it might happen and stating it as if it is a probability. That's the kind of thing that trolls do.

UPDATED: Compiling Cases where concealed handgun permit holders have stopped mass public shootings and other mass attacks - Crime Prevention Research Center
........these are not EVERYDAY events for 99% of the people = very dynamic and there is NO training/guide/normalcy/etc = YES--shooting an innocent person is a very REAL possibility= per my links of friendly fire by cops
...if you are armed and come up to another ''friendly'' armed good guy--you ''HAVE'' to kill him - he could say he's a good guy--but he's really the bad guy, like the Norwegian shooter did
here are some PERFECT examples!
When police arrived after reports of a shooting over the weekend at a bar outside Chicago, witnesses say Jemel Roberson, a 26-year-old security guard who worked there, had already subdued the alleged assailant in the parking lot, pinning him to the ground.
Police Fatally Shoot Black Security Guard Who Detained Shooting Suspect
Black Security Guard Responding to Shooting Is Killed by Police
Alabama police admit killing wrong man
'Friendly fire' death of NYC officer leads to murder charge for suspected robber with fake gun
etc

None of those examples involved armed citizens who shot the wrong people. All you've really proven is that being able to protect yourself is better than depending on the police who enter a situation without knowledge of the circumstances.
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
wrong
hunter accidentally shoots friend - Google Search
proves HUMANS will make mistakes/errors/etc --civilians are NO less human
and cops are TRAINED--civilians are not
cops are in shooting situations a lot MORE than civilians ----
here you go--a CCW in a WALMART--tries to get the bad guy and is killed!!!!
and there wasn't even a mass shooting
Cost of Bravery: Vegas Bystander Died Trying to Stop Rampage
here another CCW also killed by a mass shooter
Tacoma Mall shooting - Wikipedia

If the police show up at all
So, if the problem is the police not showing up your remedy is to arm the country? Find out why the police are not responding properly and fix that problem rather than flooding the country with guns so every Tom, Dick, and Harry can spray the community with bullets. Duh!

I don't give a shit if anyone else is armed. That is their choice not mine.

And the Supreme court has ruled that no law enforcement agency is legally obligated to come to the aid of any citizen. So if I can't expect the cops to show up if I or my wife are in danger who should I expect to come You?

The country is already armed, Comrade. Funny that the ONLY ones who EVER spray bullets are the police. CCW holders are better trained and FAR more stable psychologically than the police.

Your weak imagination is not factual. While you imagine that CCW holders would kill each other, there is no evidence to support that. You are obviously just trolling him.

A very high stress situation, more than one armed but untrained CCW holders trying to move to a shooting position and completely wired up on adrenaline? Shooting anyone else you see with a weapon is not farfetched. I don't troll.

While such incidents are a possibility (a remote one in my opinion, they has yet to occur. Therefore, you are IMAGINING that it might happen and stating it as if it is a probability. That's the kind of thing that trolls do.

UPDATED: Compiling Cases where concealed handgun permit holders have stopped mass public shootings and other mass attacks - Crime Prevention Research Center
........these are not EVERYDAY events for 99% of the people = very dynamic and there is NO training/guide/normalcy/etc = YES--shooting an innocent person is a very REAL possibility= per my links of friendly fire by cops
...if you are armed and come up to another ''friendly'' armed good guy--you ''HAVE'' to kill him - he could say he's a good guy--but he's really the bad guy, like the Norwegian shooter did
here are some PERFECT examples!
When police arrived after reports of a shooting over the weekend at a bar outside Chicago, witnesses say Jemel Roberson, a 26-year-old security guard who worked there, had already subdued the alleged assailant in the parking lot, pinning him to the ground.
Police Fatally Shoot Black Security Guard Who Detained Shooting Suspect
Black Security Guard Responding to Shooting Is Killed by Police
Alabama police admit killing wrong man
'Friendly fire' death of NYC officer leads to murder charge for suspected robber with fake gun
etc

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
wrong

Good gosh, are you truly the sort of moron that believes a hunting accident is the same as police shooting the wrong people in the stress of an ongoing shooting event. Why are you even trying to post?

wrong
You can tell them a thousand times and there will still be idiots who are not listening. They prefer to believe Hollywood.

And the Supreme court has ruled that no law enforcement agency is legally obligated to come to the aid of any citizen. So if I can't expect the cops to show up if I or my wife are in danger who should I expect to come You?
Have you ever heard of a thing called "Democracy"? Read my lips: If the law is inadequate then CHANGE IT. And if you do not have Democracy then get your ass off the sofa and introduce it!

The country is already armed, Comrade.
What does Comrade mean?
Funny that the ONLY ones who EVER spray bullets are the police.
Jesus! You need to keep up with the news. Shopping malls - churches - post offices - cinemas - kindergartens - elementary schools - high schools - colleges - universities - road rages - drive-bys .... they are all getting sprayed with bullets and it ain't the cops doing it.

The country is already armed, Comrade.
What does Comrade mean?
Funny that the ONLY ones who EVER spray bullets are the police.
Jesus! You need to keep up with the news. Shopping malls - churches - post offices - cinemas - kindergartens - elementary schools - high schools - colleges - universities - road rages - drive-bys .... they are all getting sprayed with bullets and it ain't the cops doing it.

Oh, those were CCW holders?

Dayum, lie much Comrade?

Awww, you are volunteering to create a diversion? You'll get shot while I escape? Thanks, man.
I won't get shot. Probably not. I'm 73 years old, and quite a number of people over the years have seen my gun, and I never got shot. They just turned green, and wimpered away,
But for the mass shooter, I'm not exactly going to jump out in front of him, you know ?
As Joe Biden would say > "C'mon man!" :laugh:

If every Tom, Dick, and Harry, who are law abiding, have no police record (including those stifled by Obama's Promise Program), had a gun, with a license to carry it, there would be ZERO MASS SHOOTINGS ever again, except for the mass shooter who also happens to be suicidal.

Neither of these past 2 mass shooters (El Paso and Dayton) were suicidal.

Oh, those were CCW holders?
They are American civilians who are spraying their own countrymen with bullets at shopping malls - churches - post offices - cinemas - kindergartens - elementary schools - high schools - colleges - universities - road rages - drive-bys. They are not policemen .... as you say they are.
Dayum, lie much Comrade?
What does Comrade mean?

If every Tom, Dick, and Harry, who are law abiding, have no police record ..... had a gun, with a license to carry it, there would be ZERO MASS SHOOTINGS ever again, except for the mass shooter who also happens to be suicidal.

Stupid.jpg

wrong
You can tell them a thousand times and there will still be idiots who are not listening. They prefer to believe Hollywood.

I prefer to ignore cowardly children like you.

wrong

What a very odd thing to say. I'm standing right in front of you but you're the one who's running away scared. :crybaby:Coward.

wrong

What a very odd thing to say. I'm standing right in front of you but you're the one who's running away scared. :crybaby:Coward.

Running away? Nah, just acknowledging the fact that you offer nothing worth discussing. You take outliers and unusual events and try to conflate them with actual situations as if they are comparable. If I want to have that sort of discussion, I'll find a 5th grader.

If every Tom, Dick, and Harry, who are law abiding, have no police record (including those stifled by Obama's Promise Program), had a gun, with a license to carry it, there would be ZERO MASS SHOOTINGS ever again, except for the mass shooter who also happens to be suicidal.

EVERY mass shooter is suicidal. Just not all have the guts to go all the way through it.

wrong

Running away? Nah, just acknowledging the fact that you offer nothing worth discussing. You take outliers and unusual events and try to conflate them with actual situations as if they are comparable. If I want to have that sort of discussion, I'll find a 5th grader.
Yes, you are running away. "harmonica" is right. What he wrote is true, logical, and correct. You are a coward in the face of the facts he gave you. Not only are you a coward but you are also dishonest but I guess they both go hand in hand. If you are keen on debating with adults then you should grow up and learn from the people who know more than you.

EVERY mass shooter is suicidal. Just not all have the guts to go all the way through it.
You're probably right.

Have you ever heard of a thing called "Democracy"? Read my lips: If the law is inadequate then CHANGE IT. And if you do not have Democracy then get your ass off the sofa and introduce it!

Have you ever heard of a thing called a Democratic Republic? We don't change laws by majority vote in this country or don't you understand that?

And you dodged the question

If the cops have no legal obligation to come to my aid if I call who should I expect to defend me or my family if the need arises?

Forum List

Back