Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

I have none. If it's not a problem for you that your countrymen are shooting each other up for no reason, I can take it. Can you?
.003% of the population gets murdered by a person using a gun and most of the perpetrators are criminals and legally prohibited from possessing a firearm
If you ban guns then owning one will be illegal.

Well, to be fair, we can change laws by majority vote. What we don't do is restrict civil rights based on majority vote, which I believe is what you meant.

We cannot change a Supreme Court ruling by popular vote.

The Supreme Court ruled that no law enforcement agency has a legal obligation to respond to a call for aid from a citizen.

What law do you change to make Supreme Court decisions subject to a referendum vote?

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.
That's the same old kindergarten stuff like "these rights shall not be infringed upon" or "The law clearly states that no law can be changed" or "No amendment can be amended." That's just kid's talk.

View attachment 273908

There is no law in this instance as I have tried to explain to you
Now you are just being stupid.

If you know then give me a link to that law.

You don't understand how the Supreme Court and their rulings work
You don't understand how Democracy works.

EVERY mass shooter is suicidal. Just not all have the guts to go all the way through it.
No they're not. The El Paso shooter wasn't suicidal. If he was he'd be dead now. He's alive.

If they don't have the guts to go all the way through it, they're not suicidal.

He lost his nerve. No sane person or even a nutcase goes into a mass shooting expecting to exit standing up. Once again, you don't have any idea what's going on.

He lost his nerve. No sane person or even a nutcase goes into a mass shooting expecting to exit standing up. Once again, you don't have any idea what's going on.
I know EXACTLY WHAT'S GOIN ON, and have been trained for these things in the National Guard. Shut up, fool.

As for whether the creep was sane or not, who cares ? He starts shooting, you take him out, period.

I have none. If it's not a problem for you that your countrymen are shooting each other up for no reason, I can take it. Can you?
I was referring to your dumbass response to my Post # 813. You don't get it.

Some idiots in this thread are not bothering to read the OP + its link, and they're making fools out of themselves.

I know EXACTLY WHAT'S GOIN ON, and have been trained for these things in the National Guard. Shut up, fool.

As for whether the creep was sane or not, who cares ? He starts shooting, you take him out, period.

he surrendered. He chickened out, laid his weapon on the ground, went face down with hands outstretched.. If you were in the National Guard, you were taught about Rules of Engagement. So stop with the Rexall Ranger routine and join the human race.

There were armed people there but they never pulled the weapon out of their holster.

This good guy with a gun is the solution to these shootings is a bunch of garbage. As we saw in El Paso, those who do have a weapon don't use them and don't engage the shooter.
How do you know ? >> "There were armed people there but they never pulled the weapon out of their holster." From where did you come up with that ?

And you lamebrain post was long ago refuted with FACTS, sources, links, (including in the OP you quoted), unlike like your worthtless, hot air.

he surrendered. He chickened out, laid his weapon on the ground, went face down with hands outstretched.. If you were in the National Guard, you were taught about Rules of Engagement. So stop with the Rexall Ranger routine and join the human race.
I'm not stopping with anything, including whatever the hell you're babbling about.

A shooter starts shooting, you take him out before he can hurt anyone else. That is what the Rules of Engagement are that I was taught. Who taught you ? Nancy Pelosi ?

You've been told twice now, You need more than that ?

As for the El Paso guy "chickened out, laid his weapon on the ground", that was AFTER the cops arrived, and 22 dead people. If somebody had intervened BEFORE the cops arrived, and 22 dead people, there would NOT HAVE BEEN 22 dead people. Maybe only 3 or 4. Bad, but not as bad as 22. Get it ?

What the hell "rules of engagement" are you talking about ? > Some liberal half-ass weak shit, that coddles criminals ?

69075105_2394888507215498_8806588496350281728_n.jpg

Just one question. Do you really think anybody with a brain is going to agree with that jibberish ?

EARTH TO LAKOTA: You didn't read the link in the OP did you ? A good guy with a gun killed Ahmed Mohemmed Hadayet in the LA airport, that had about 150 people in it. Hadayet had 2 guns and over 200 rounds of ammunition. He succeeded in killing 2 people and wounding 3 more. The guy who shot and killed Hadayet, and stopped his rampage, didn't agree with your idiotic poster, or whatever it is.

And what a good thing he didn't listen to bullshit like that. If he had, the airport would have been the worst bloodbath on American soil, second only to 9/11.

Thankfully, smart, law-abiding gun carriers don't pay any attention to fools like you, and subsequently dozens of lives are saved.

Last edited:
EBY_BeyX4AIDrKi

Clearly the guy thought he was protecting the United States from Trump's "rapists".

EBY_BeyX4AIDrKi

Clearly the guy thought he was protecting the United States from Trump's "rapists".
The fact that the guy was deranged, doesn't mean the invaders are not rapists, in a general sense. The cartoon is stupid.

You were trained in the National guard? Woop-dee-do! I bet you've seen every Joan Wayne film too. Yeah, you're an expert alright! Dig!!!
:dig:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back