BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
TITLE.

Another one? In less than a day? I just can't even.

Gunfire on Saturday night in Dayton, Ohio, has resulted in multiple fatalities, according to local media reports.

The death toll could be at least 10, the Dayton Daily News reported, citing unidentified sources. An unspecified number of “walking wounded” were also spotted in the area, according to the report.

At least 10 may be dead in Dayton, Ohio, gunfire: reports

The far left will stop at nothing to abolish the second amendment.

thumb_if-guns-actually-did-make-everyone-safe-america-would-have-38020604.png

TITLE.

Gunfire on Saturday night in Dayton, Ohio, has resulted in multiple fatalities, according to local media reports.

The death toll could be at least 10, the Dayton Daily News reported, citing unidentified sources. An unspecified number of “walking wounded” were also spotted in the area, according to the report.

Heh...I knew someone was going to be posting as soon as I did, but that's okay. Mine's in the breaking news section, I'm sure the mods will merge.

What we have here is a sick and twisted version of copycat. The libs will blame the guns, but of course the guns are just the killing tools. It could be homemade bombs, or cars, or knives. What is at the heart of this is the sickened and dying society we live in.

I am sure the left will blame Trump for this. As they have already blamed him for the shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, TX.

I was making a clear statement about how the left will make it a "Gun Control" issue. Just as they have already done about the Walmart shooting in El Paso, TX Saturday.

With all due respect, not one leftist has commented about gun control on this thread yet. It seems you are the first to do so, and someone who is from the right. And so thus the tone is set. It doesn't matter which party you're from, people will chomp at the bit to make this a political issue.

In other words...

More of the same.

I do not have the TV on but Twitter is saying television media is not covering this. If that's the case, they may feel the emergency is dire enough that they don't want to give it coverage--again, because of copycats.

However, it's also the middle of the night on the weekend. So there's that.

Man this is awful. I used to go to Ned Peppers and the Oregon District all the time. These events get so much attention and you end up with copy cat killers.

TITLE.

Heh...I knew someone was going to be posting as soon as I did, but that's okay. Mine's in the breaking news section, I'm sure the mods will merge.

What we have here is a sick and twisted version of copycat. The libs will blame the guns, but of course the guns are just the killing tools. It could be homemade bombs, or cars, or knives. What is at the heart of this is the sickened and dying society we live in.
I`m a lib and I don`t blame the gun dumb shit. Should we not be allowed to talk about the weapons being used to kill dozens of people in a short time? Our Constitution does have more than 1 (one) amendment. You forgot to mention swimming pool deaths btw.

I grew up going to the Oregon District. All kinds of bars with tons of people walking the street, I'm amazed there weren't more people killed thank God.

Narcissist murders just become more common with the destruction of WASP culture in favor of school systems and media worshiping mindless self-indulgence and youth raised to believe their self-esteem must be catered to and human life is worthless if they're not pandered to.

Narcissist murders just become more common with the destruction of WASP culture in favor of school systems and media worshiping mindless self-indulgence and youth raised to believe their self-esteem must be catered to and human life is worthless if they're not pandered to.

They are incredibly fragile, absolutely. For lots and lots of lots of reasons.

No one wants to focus on that, of course, because that's the difficult problem. The guns. Just the tools, let's obsess over that.

No one wants to focus on that, of course, because that's the difficult problem. The guns. Just the tools, let's obsess over that.
Guns played no role in these shootings. Got it. So much for your pro- life BS.

Guns played no role in these shootings. Got it. So much for your pro- life BS.

You can't make an argument without strawmanning = you lost the argument. Go drool somewhere else

Forum List

Back