Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

I agree with you about the fact, there should have been a security guard or any citizen with a CCW license present. From what I am reading and hearing (from various news sources), is he was walking in fully armed with what it looked like an AK-47 and start shooting at anyone and everyone he saw.

elpaso.JPG

VIDEOS: Eye-witness videos and accounts from inside El Paso Walmart shooting

I am sure the police were already on the way in minutes during the shooting. He was later caught as he surrendered.

You really are an asshole. Like mikey. Be done with that, and slowly die. Slowly...….

Blow me. Assuming this was an ethnic identity terrorist, Israel was established via the exact same means, domestic and international terrorism actually. Erin, you douche, are you anti-semitic and a stupid, uneducated retard too?

The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

It’s a Dem/Marxist stronghold, save for the military stationed there. I listened to a phone interview on Fox News with a soldier that was at the mall and was carrying, but he never saw the shooter. He helped get some unattended kids out to safety.

This is only an opinion, but I believe you are naive. For an ordinary civilian shopper, even if armed, it takes a while to figure out what is happening and where it is coming from. Texas is a open carry State and I doubt there were no armed shoppers. However they were mentally geared for WalMart, not Fallujah. I think we're lucky no innocent shopper was killed by a 'good guy with a gun'.

A recent article on the shooting.
20 dead in El Paso shopping-complex shooting: Texas governor

Info on shooter
https://primalinformation.com/el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius-wiki/

The Cielo Vista Mall was well known for banning permitted concealed handguns

This guy picked out a low security site to shoot people. Not only no cops and policemen, but also one where no one was apparently carrying personal arms either.

You cannot prevent shootings everywhere, but you can make your locale not an easy target and so they go elsewhere as this cretin reasoned.

My thoughts and prayers go out to my Catholic brothers and sisters that are suffering from the results of this gun hating Democrat Party's anti gun laws.

I suspect the shooter was also on mental medications of some kind and likely a closet Democrat. He said he was trying to maintain biological diversity in his manifesto.

Too many inner city juries will take the side of criminals in lawsuits, and hand over large amounts of bling to degenerate halfwits and their families if they're lucky enough to get shot or injured while committing their crimes. So, yeah, thanks to left wing vermin and the atmosphere they've created fewer and fewer people will get involved any more and will just look out for themselves.

These cases should be top priority for the death penalty.

Frankly, I could care less about the politics of a deranged individual and find it disgusting that people are trying to pin it on one political affiliation or another.

The fucker is sick and deserves death.

So, was it a WalMart or a Mall??? lol that isn't even straight in this thread. I've never seen a Walmart in a Mall.

There WAS a guy carrying, a legal concealed carrier, who is active military, and he did what any sensible person would do--he ran the other way, scooping up kids who'd been separated from their parents on his way. What happened is what is supposed to happen--the police, who are trained and authorized to take down a lunatic like him, stopped him without harming any additional civilians.

Here's the interview with the dude who chose to save himself and the kids around him.
blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/a0818a1a-bacc-4888-ac35-1a27b2b7d95b

A recent article on the shooting.
20 dead in El Paso shopping-complex shooting: Texas governor

Info on shooter
Who is Patrick Crusius (El Paso Shooter)? Wiki, Bio, Manifesto, Twitter, Facebook, Ethnicity, El Paso Shooting, Parents, Family and Instagram - Primal Information

The Cielo Vista Mall was well known for banning permitted concealed handguns

This guy picked out a low security site to shoot people. Not only no cops and policemen, but also one where no one was apparently carrying personal arms either.

You cannot prevent shootings everywhere, but you can make your locale not an easy target and so they go elsewhere as this cretin reasoned.

My thoughts and prayers go out to my Catholic brothers and sisters that are suffering from the results of this gun hating Democrat Party's anti gun laws.

I suspect the shooter was also on mental medications of some kind and likely a closet Democrat. He said he was trying to maintain biological diversity in his manifesto.
Bet you'll be proven right on every point

There WAS a guy carrying, a legal concealed carrier, who is active military, and he did what any sensible person would do--he ran the other way, scooping up kids who'd been separated from their parents on his way. What happened is what is supposed to happen--the police, who are trained and authorized to take down a lunatic like him, stopped him without harming any additional civilians.

Here's the interview with the dude who chose to save himself and the kids around him.
I take exception to your statement, "what happened is what's supposed to happen."

I would feel better knowing MORE civilians were carrying. They usually are better trained than the police.

Really? So, what if the wait for all the TV show style perfection to show up is, say, 30 minutes? Or, as in the case of WW II, several years before the 'proper authorities' show up?

Re 'concealed carry', legislation is needed to protect those who carry from being sued by criminals and/or their low life 'families', if they so choose to do the public a service.

Another person in the store shooting is not the answer. There have been 266 mass shootings in the USA this year. When are Americans going to say ENOUGH!!!?

Another person in the store shooting is not the answer. There have been 266 mass shootings in the USA this year. When are Americans going to say ENOUGH!!!?

I agree enough is enough; time to start deporting Democrats; the environment they've created is toxic.

Forum List

Back