Why the dems love Biden's boorish behavior

CaféAuLait;6149114 said:
The contrast of how liberals were able to handle Obama's loss in the first debate to how conservatives here are turning into feces throwing zoo animals over Ryan's loss is...

...well..

...absolutely no surprise to anyone with a brain.

:lol:

Funny, now he admits Obama lost.
well obama everyone admitted lost so thats why. But i must say media don,t help. mostly take sides or look for most negative story to run on.

americans must be fed up of all hate from both sides. Does the country no good really.

CaféAuLait;6148541 said:
boorish behavior?

funny... you loved it when romney did it....

and you adore coulter and the most vile of the righties.

so i'd get over it if i were you, hon.

( empahsis added)

Romeny did what exactly? Laugh, giggle, grin, roll his eyes, throws his arms up in protest, demand many times if he was going to get as much time as Obama? Did Romney interrupt Obama 80 plus times?
Um.....Nope.

romney did it the right way. he watched the president speak with a polite smile on his face that conveyed his disbelief in the man's words without in any way being disruptive of his ability to speak. biden looked like a cackling, braying asshole.

"The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

boorish behavior?

funny... you loved it when romney did it....

and you adore coulter and the most vile of the righties.

so i'd get over it if i were you, hon.

There is a great irony in the party of Joe Wilson calling anyone else "boorish".

I didn't think so last night, or even this morning, but now it looks like this may have just lost obama the election. Women are identifying with Biden. as in "He sounds just like my ex-husband, my abusive ex-boyfriend the jerk I used to work for."

What does it say about obama, that he has this obnoxious boor as his VP?

That's what women are saying and why they are not going to vote for the obama/biden ticket. The VP debate never decides elections, but there has never been a VP this obnoxious before. Biden's performance might have been another nudge to push obama off the cliff.

I didn't think so last night, or even this morning, but now it looks like this may have just lost obama the election. Women are identifying with Biden. as in "He sounds just like my ex-husband, my abusive ex-boyfriend the jerk I used to work for."

What does it say about obama, that he has this obnoxious boor as his VP?

That's what women are saying and why they are not going to vote for the obama/biden ticket. The VP debate never decides elections, but there has never been a VP this obnoxious before. Biden's performance might have been another nudge to push obama off the cliff.
deep down though it won,t make that much of difference but biden not helped obama with independent voters.

I just worry now that romney can,t lose from here. He have to make a major gaffe otherwise it really in his hands now.

"liberalism is a mental disorder", "Obama pals around with terrorists", "Obama is a Communist", etc.............. Get off your high horse about politeness.

To your daily vodka add: one part Barak, one part Joe, enjoy dirty martini !

Isn't that funny...

I just didn't find him all that objectionable. He did what I expected him to do...

What I find objectionable is the way the left embraces the behavior and lauds it.

CaféAuLait;6148541 said:
( empahsis added)

Romeny did what exactly? Laugh, giggle, grin, roll his eyes, throws his arms up in protest, demand many times if he was going to get as much time as Obama? Did Romney interrupt Obama 80 plus times?
Um.....Nope.

romney did it the right way. he watched the president speak with a polite smile on his face that conveyed his disbelief in the man's words without in any way being disruptive of his ability to speak. biden looked like a cackling, braying asshole.
That what i fear. that biden went to far and now hurt obama chances further.

like i said earlier it hard to see romney lose from here but you never know stranger thing have happened.

Isn't that funny...

I just didn't find him all that objectionable. He did what I expected him to do...

What I find objectionable is the way the left embraces the behavior and lauds it.

Probably because that abusive ex husband, ex boyfriend and jerk are democrats. Such behavior is expected of democrats.

Women aren't laughing today. Which surprised me.

i do like the vice president personally as a someone with liberal view like myself.
But i must admit at times last night he went too aggressive in the vice presidential debate.

I know why he felt like he had to do that. President obama poor peformance against romney last week meant he felt he needed to fire up the base so they would come out and vote.

The problem is i think he went to much the other way at times and at times across as being rude interrupting mr ryan so much.

it was especially pathetic when he subsequently whined that ryan was taking up all the time. seriously, joe? you can't even let the man get a complete sentence out without flapping your dentures, and you're feeling deprived of speaking time?

I think Joe Biden behaved like a 4 year old. Smiling, laughing, interrupting, waving his arms. What ever he could do to take the focus off of Ryan.

Yea, I identified with him last night and yes, he acted exactly like my ex-husband and the first jerk I worked for when I moved to Georgia. Yea, I've met too many men like him, total complete controllers that think bulling someone makes them look big.

Isn't that funny...

Probably because that abusive ex husband, ex boyfriend and jerk are democrats. Such behavior is expected of democrats.

Women aren't laughing today. Which surprised me.
well that bit over the top to link all democrats to those types of people. That does not help the debate .

but your right. conservatives will be feeing very good about this election and with polls as it is you have every right to be.

I think Joe Biden behaved like a 4 year old. Smiling, laughing, interrupting, waving his arms. What ever he could do to take the focus off of Ryan.

Yea, I identified with him last night and yes, he acted exactly like my ex-husband and the first jerk I worked for when I moved to Georgia. Yea, I've met too many men like him, total complete controllers that think bulling someone makes them look big.
your right and that will just help romney grow even further. he was trying to make up for obama mistakes last week but went to far the other way.

sadly as a liberal i feel we can,t win this election without something amazing happerning now.

i do like the vice president personally as a someone with liberal view like myself.
But i must admit at times last night he went too aggressive in the vice presidential debate.

I know why he felt like he had to do that. President obama poor peformance against romney last week meant he felt he needed to fire up the base so they would come out and vote.

The problem is i think he went to much the other way at times and at times across as being rude interrupting mr ryan so much.

it was especially pathetic when he subsequently whined that ryan was taking up all the time. seriously, joe? you can't even let the man get a complete sentence out without flapping your dentures, and you're feeling deprived of speaking time?
Yep . the thing is he could made some good point about ryan plan if he kept his cool but he let ryan off the hook because he lost his cool.

that why conservatives will be very confident about this election and why sadly people like myself feeing very downcast about our chances. it hard to see how obama can win from here.

Stop hanging out with republicans.

Biden was "acting" like Romney.

that is true in one sense. romney was not polite but difference was he did not talk when obama talked. But your right that if other way around and ryan had done it they would not be as angry and it be other side upset.

look it all very partisan this back and forth about who got more angry or less. in end substance should matter not the behavior of either man

that is true in one sense. romney was not polite but difference was he did not talk when obama talked. But your right that if other way around and ryan had done it they would not be as angry and it be other side upset.

look it all very partisan this back and forth about who got more angry or less. in end substance should matter not the behavior of either man

The stage and the audience are what they are. Civility was proven in the first debate to be a losing strategy. One thing about dems that separates them from newGOPers is the learning curve. Karl Rove thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. He is not. If "acting" tough sells to the American public then that's what we will see. Complaining because one guy "acts" tougher than the other guy is funny to me.

The stage and the audience are what they are. Civility was proven in the first debate to be a losing strategy. One thing about dems that separates them from newGOPers is the learning curve. Karl Rove thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. He is not. If "acting" tough sells to the American public then that's what we will see. Complaining because one guy "acts" tougher than the other guy is funny to me.

Biden didn't act tough, he acted like an idiot, like a spoiled 4 year old.

Biden didn't act tough, he acted like an idiot, like a spoiled 4 year old.

OK... THEN .... If acting like a spoiled 4 year old is a winning strategy then THAT is what we will see.

that is true but i don,t think either side being rude will help reach independent voters and inspire young people to look up to leaders of today.

your right that obama was to passive the other week but he would have been equally wrong to be rude to. Their a balancing act you need to strike. be forceful defending your views while same time trying to be respectful to your opponent. both sides could learn this from time to time and senators as well.

Forum List

Back