Why the dems love Biden's boorish behavior

"The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

You're one of the most obnoxious, rude, repugnant, socially backward posters on this board,

and YOU think you have standing to judge Biden?

Get out.
"Leave Uncle Joe alone!!"

tumblr_mbbttf9bxQ1qiavcao1_400.jpg

"The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

You're one of the most obnoxious, rude, repugnant, socially backward posters on this board,

and YOU think you have standing to judge Biden?

Get out.

Oh fuck! you're a one trick pony so just stfu!

I wouldn't call Joe boorish.....“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” - Joe Biden
Not sure just what he thinks of his other fellow Americans though. You would also have to agree that laugh-a-minute Joe is definitely not boring. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

I must say as someone who likes joe biden that last night was not one of his best. tried to hard to hit paul ryan with points and came across as rude.

what worries me is that is seems now that president obama and joe campaign is begening to look tired and mistake ridden now. I just get sense that too many mistakes in the debates and other factors like bad handling of libya are going to lead to a big win for romney and ryan in november

CaféAuLait;6148541 said:
boorish behavior?

funny... you loved it when romney did it....

and you adore coulter and the most vile of the righties.

so i'd get over it if i were you, hon.

( empahsis added)

Romeny did what exactly? Laugh, giggle, grin, roll his eyes, throws his arms up in protest, demand many times if he was going to get as much time as Obama? Did Romney interrupt Obama 80 plus times?

Is lying incessantly not considered "boorish" behavior?

Last time I checked it was.
Oh, so then lying about his votes on war, the Benghazi debacle, on and on and on, qualifies as boorish.

Glad we could clear that up.

Then you believe that Biden voted against the war he voted for.

Then you believe that the Catholic Church supports Obamacare.

Then you believe that Syria is 5 times bigger than Libya.

Because Joe was being honest, right?

Oh please.

Obviously on Libya he misspoke, and immediately corrected himself, saying "that is Libya", a portion of the quote that most of you righties conveniently leave out.

Do you not understand the difference between misspeaking and immediately correcting yourself, and lying?

Was Joe wrong about the Catholic Church supporting Obamacare? You bet he was, because the Catholic Church has actually been a long time proponent of UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE. You know, the socialized variety? And they were thrilled as punch about the "Public Option", which Obama wanted all along, but never got through Congress.

i would not call them that word but they do lie that for sure . Paul ryan did it a lot at the convention.

The promblem is that rather then obama and biden being able to focus on it their making too many mistakes of their own that are distracting media on focusing on romney and ryan policies.

I just think in end they will get away with it because of obama campaign making too many mistakes at the moment.

If the situation were reversed, the Left would be whining loud and clear.

There's no excuse for that behavior from either party.

Having your opponent lie right to your face is reason enough to me.

About time someone got mad about people standing up in front of the country and blatantly committing fraud.

Then you believe that Biden voted against the war he voted for.

Then you believe that the Catholic Church supports Obamacare.

Then you believe that Syria is 5 times bigger than Libya.

Because Joe was being honest, right?

Oh please.

Obviously on Libya he misspoke, and immediately corrected himself, saying "that is Libya", a portion of the quote that most of you righties conveniently leave out.

Do you not understand the difference between misspeaking and immediately correcting yourself, and lying?
No, he fucking lied...The whole "it was the video" narrative has been exposed.

The amount of ass hurt Republicans are feeling today is hilarious. What is this? The 100th thread where they're crying like bitches and trying to obscure the actual facts and substance of the debate last night? Bunch of fucking cry babies. Especially given the Republicans' history in doing shitty things like this.

Why Dems Loved Biden

Biden wasn't boring. :lol: Or Boorish.

He acted like a belligerent drunk, something you admire.

CaféAuLait;6148541 said:
( empahsis added)

Romeny did what exactly? Laugh, giggle, grin, roll his eyes, throws his arms up in protest, demand many times if he was going to get as much time as Obama? Did Romney interrupt Obama 80 plus times?

Is lying incessantly not considered "boorish" behavior?

Last time I checked it was.
Oh, so then lying about his votes on war, the Benghazi debacle, on and on and on, qualifies as boorish.

Glad we could clear that up.

Biden said, specifically:

“It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy. I was there, I voted against them.”

Therefore, he did not in fact say he voted against the war, he said he voted against not paying for the war.

Taking people out of context is fun though, isn't it?

And "the Benghazi debacle"? On that, I'm not even sure what you are referring to...

Forum List

Back