Why the dems love Biden's boorish behavior

Discussion in 'Politics' started by koshergrl, Oct 12, 2012.

1. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,348
    "The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,348
    "
    The problem here is not just that presidents and would-be commanders-in-chief must appear presidential. It is that the liberal base of the president’s party is so filled with anger and contempt for Republicans that they can’t abide even a show of civility from their champions.
    Though President Obama may decide to show up and demonstrate a bit more involvement and passion in the upcoming debates, he is unlikely to satisfy his supporters’ need to bash the GOP. "

Why Dems Loved Biden

The funny thing is, they honestly believe that if you show contempt, people will think you're superior.

All it does is make you look classless. So of course dems love it.

3. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Biden wasn't boring. :lol: Or Boorish.

4. DeciduousHorns

DeciduousHorns BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9

5. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +463
    "liberalism is a mental disorder", "Obama pals around with terrorists", "Obama is a Communist", etc.............. Get off your high horse about politeness.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. BBCAmerica

BBCAmerica Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    OOOOHHH You crybaby republicans just hate it when you lose. I totally agree you that Joe looked like a bully. And yes I was OK with that. As soon as Ryan started telling lies Joe laughed and readied himself to shove that shit right back up his ass where he got it from. I couldn't wait for the response when I knew what he said was a lie. That tax plan crap about not taxing the middle class and not adding to the defivit "Mathematical Impossible" then just like his boss he tried to assert it again. Well did you read what the tax police center said this morning? yeah "Mathematically Impossible" The only way it can even come close it to drastically reduce the capital gains tax that Romney has vowed not to touch. That Iran nuke crap Ryan was talking? Total baloney. That doubled the deficit nonsense? Bull crap. That little asshole has been lying his ass off ever since that lie laced speech at the RNC. The the on the fact checkers at Fox news even called him out on. And last night he got called and never responded to the facts that Biden was beating him over the head with. Then that little prick had the nerve to say they would bring honesty to the WH. But we all know and they know as well, all they have to do is say it and you believe it. Honesty give me a break.

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    ...and why most of them won't find it boorish.

Because it's who they are...A fish doesn't know it's wet.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 6
  8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,441
    boorish behavior?

funny... you loved it when romney did it....

and you adore coulter and the most vile of the righties.

so i'd get over it if i were you, hon.

9. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,410
    You're one of the most obnoxious, rude, repugnant, socially backward posters on this board,

and YOU think you have standing to judge Biden?

Get out.

10. CaféAuLait

CaféAuLait This Space for Rent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,323
    ( empahsis added)

Romeny did what exactly? Laugh, giggle, grin, roll his eyes, throws his arms up in protest, demand many times if he was going to get as much time as Obama? Did Romney interrupt Obama 80 plus times?