Why the dems love Biden's boorish behavior

I laugh at you and all the hacks like you.

I honestly think VP Biden HURT your cause.

I am thrilled that he made such a asshat spectacle of himself.

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but, it's needed so what have you.

Rominator's lead is basically non-existant, from an high of +2%.

So, I think Joe helped with the undecideds a little bit..

The USA Today poll disagrees with your one-poll cite.
Now, the USA TODAY/Gallup Poll shows Romney leading Obama 51%-46% among likely voters in the swing states. Men who are likely voters back him 54%-42%. The states are Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
-- http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news/2012/10/15/swing-states-poll-women-push-romney-into-lead/

The ONE is toast.

Get used to the phrase "President Romney."

Coming to a White House in our nation's capital January 2013.

Last edited:
hazelmutt lies even when he uses cheap stage props.

Nobody defended calling the idiot in chief a liar. The Congressman who did it, in fact, got REPRIMANDED, you dishonest asshat.

On the other hand, since hazelmutt is a dyed in the wool liberal hack, he probably cannot fathom why the Vice President's behavior was tawdry, cheap and below even that Office -- not to mention proof of his piss-poor debating skills.

Your lying.there are about 4-5 threads on this site alone defending wilson.
don't worry when I get home ill link them for you.

Cheap props? Oooo you hypocrite

You are lying since I just finished telling the truth. And I don't care if SOME folks applauded Wilson's honesty (i.e., he was right. The incumbent WAS lying before Congress, the Republic and the world). What I said is still true. Wilson got reprimanded.

Since history is not your strong suit (and honesty clearly isn't) let me educate you and reprimand you with a little bit of RECORDED history:

House Reprimands Joe Wilson For 'You Lie!' Outburst

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/15/house-votes-to-reprimand-rep-joe-wilson/print/

EXACTLY as I had just finished saying. In other words, I was 100% correct. You are thus revealed as the liar.

Ho hum.

saying he was right is defending him moron. Regardless if congress censures him.

You really that stupid?

Except, of course, that's totally untrue.

Mitt DIDN'T "do it." He was not even remotely like the asinine jackoff joke we sadly have as the country's current VP.

Aw grab a tissue baby. You fucking pussies all butthurt because biden sat there and played you at your own game.
God you people are sad little girls. Go play with your dolls.

It really DOES make me laugh to see lowers "defend" his behavior.

He may have made you poor boo boo bunnies on the left feel all bettah after the atrocious performance you were caused to suffer from The ONE. But I am quite confident that he undercut your cause with the Indys.

So the butthurt, as usual, is all yours. But you might be too shell shocked to see how badly damaged you tools are. Again: I just laugh at you all the more.

yeah, biden didnt damage anything at all. He stopped the bleeding and momentum like he was supposed to.
Trust me your not laughing at anything, you came in here all butthurt because biden played your game.

Remember Calling the President a liar is ok, pulling a Biden at the debate is disrespectful and rude.

LOL like when have you guys ever not been fucking rude? Who the fuck are you kidding Lia? I mean besides yourself that is.

Now, the USA TODAY/Gallup Poll shows Romney leading Obama 51%-46% among likely voters in the swing states. Men who are likely voters back him 54%-42%. The states are Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
-- Swing States poll: Women push Romney into lead - News from USA TODAY

The ONE is toast.

its ok, he wins i get to watch Romrom be the liberal he is and laugh at you defend the same policies Obama would have done.

If Obama wins you leave the board. I dont see a down side at all.

Regressives, Messiah, Obamabot ? LOL. You are such a hack. Yaawn. :lol: :lol:

Okay, Obama DID have it in the bag.. Until he came out soft in the debate.

So.. What was your point then? You were mad because people were happy their candidate was winning in the polls? You must be a very grumpy person IRL in order to let things like that get under your skin, that was like 2-3 weeks ago..

Why would I be mad?

Unless there is massive fraud, Obama will lose this election, which suits me just fine.

I'm not a fan of Romney, but Obama is a cancer on this nation, so getting rid of him is important.

The ONE is toast.

One poll cite? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the RCP average.. You know, the leaders in aggregated polling research.

YOU posted a one poll cite.

READ the link supplied, the poll you just linked Gallup/USA is INCLUDED in the RCP tracking... :lol:

The ONE is toast.

One poll cite? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the RCP average.. You know, the leaders in aggregated polling research.

YOU posted a one poll cite.

READ the link supplied, the poll you just linked Gallup/USA is INCLUDED in the RCP tracking... :lol:

So, polls don't always agree? And sometimes they turn out to have been quite wrong. (I heard Rush today recall how the polls prior to the WI recall election had the recall all nailed down. Except -- ooops -- they were not just "off" they were WAY off. :lol::lol: )

Which means what to a genius like you, "genius?"

:lmao:

In any event, you need to take a GOOD look at the "source" a genius like you "cites."

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Romney (R) Obama (D) Spread
RCP Average 10/7 - 10/14 -- -- 47.4 47.3 Romney +0.1
Rasmussen Tracking 10/12 - 10/14 1500 LV 3.0 49 48 Romney +1
ABC News/Wash Post 10/10 - 10/13 923 LV 3.5 46 49 Obama +3
Gallup Tracking 10/8 - 10/14 2700 LV 2.0 49 47 Romney +2
IBD/TIPP Tracking 10/9 - 10/14 872 LV 3.5 47 47 Tie
Politico/GWU/Battleground 10/7 - 10/11 1000 LV 3.1 48 49 Obama +1
Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun 10/8 - 10/10 1360 LV 2.7 47 46 Romney +1
FOX News 10/7 - 10/9 1109 LV 3.0 46 45 Romney +1

All General Election: Romney vs. Obama Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama