Why Mitt Romney Is Unlikeable

What does my country of residence have to do with anything? Are you one of those asshole yanks who hates the world.... one of the passport-less Americans who think this country of ours functions in a vacuum?

Moron.

I have lived in Europe for the past 16 years. Nice try.

Oopsie.. :D

No 'oopsie', dear G. I asked a question.... what does my country of residence have to do with the discussion. Fact is, it is irrelevant... unless you mean 'oopsie' in that NoBrain is an idiot for raising country of residence?

Try not to be a hack, G. It's beneath you.

Maybe he is not liked because he can't sing well.
Maybe he is not liked because he can't dance?
Maybe he is not like because he doesn't do this little standup comedy schtick like the President does.

I don't know...Is that a reason not to consider him for President.

No, the reason to not consider him is because he's an arrogant rich douchebag who has nothing but contempt for at least 47% of the country... and perhaps more.

Maybe he is not like because he doesn't do this little standup comedy schtick like the President does.

All those reasons and so much more..

11. He isn't. He's very likeable. You just need to convince people he isnt for your candidate to have a shot at beating him since he cant run on the issues.

No, the reason to not consider him is because he's an arrogant rich douchebag who has nothing but contempt for at least 47% of the country... and perhaps more.

Romney is nothing you just described. You more accurately described Obama.

It always cracks me up how a bunch of people who would never consider voting for Romney throw a hissy fit over being told they would never vote for Romney...

Obama's not on tape denouncing half the country... Romney is.

Obama only cares about 50% of the country plus one so they can vote and dump their bills on the other half. Romney only doesn't care about 47% of the country. That means that Romney cares about 3% more of the country than Obama, which is over 10 million people.

It always cracks me up how a bunch of people who would never consider voting for Romney throw a hissy fit over being told they would never vote for Romney...

If he said, "47% aren't going to vote for me", I'd have no issue with that. This election was always going to be decided by the 10% in the middle.

And as I said, I voted for McCain last time, and would probably vote for Jeb in a Jeb/Hillary matchup in 2016.

I won't vote for Romney because I distrust the cult he belongs to. Because he has nothing but contempt for working people, because he really has screwed up values.

I don't collect any government benefits, even ones I'm entitled to as a veteran, and I pay my taxes. In fact, the last couple years, the IRS has told me I overpaid.

That's why I found his statements so infuriating.

if he had not been born into money, he'd have probably ended up with a criminal record when he beat up that gay kid and cut his hair.

It's not a left-right thing for me. I've always thought Mitt is just a terrible person.

A. Romney never denounced 47 percent he only stated fact.

B. Obama divides the country into smaller segments.

Denouncing the country? Stop lying, you're such a Mormon.

A true Freudian slip...:lol::lol::lol:

He's a self hating Mormon. First I thought he was a self hating Jew, but he hates Mormons more and a self hating Jew wouldn't do that. He's just a self hating Mormon who happens to hate Jews as well.

Quote:

"Obama looks way more presidential."

Indeed!! Frighteningly similar to such great Presidents as Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Charles Taylor, but not quite as imposing and royal as Emperor Bokassa.

I don't think Romney is unlikeable. But his proposed policies will be lethal for the middle class and the poor.

Forum List

Back