Why Mitt Romney Is Unlikeable

And now we see why you are unlikeable.

We?

As far as I'm aware, you don't speak on behalf of anyone but yourself.

We all get to decide for ourselves who is or is not 'likeable'.... at least, that is the current way in the USA. Perhaps you left wing hacks think this is not acceptable and would like to hand the ability to like or dislike over to the government.

Moron.

Thank you for proving my point.

You had a point?

Damn, I must have missed it. All I can see is you deciding on behalf of others what they think. And you're not very good at it.

Likeable.... that's an opinion... each of us is entitled to their own. Opinions cannot be right or wrong... yours are somewhat irrational, but you're still entitled to hold them. What you're not entitled to do is decide for others what their opinion is.

11. Lies and will constantly change his stance just to get elected.

So it looks as if you received the new Democrat talking point for the week. Hoping is you repeat it often enough it will hide Obama's dismal record? Not going to happen.

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesman like aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

Obama looks way more presidential. And in the end, what the fuck does "looking" presidential even fucking matter?

Hitler could never have made it today in this era of the television videoclip and the 30 second soundbite. Far too silly an appearance and in his mannerisms. Radio suited him well and did him just fine. Men fainted and women had orgasms during his speeches, too, by the way.
Obama was, and still is, the media's creation, young, physically attractive, appropriately wealth seizingly Liberal enough but with no strikingly obvious track record of his Communist leanings to speak of or embarrass them, and well spoken. The LeftMedia will care for, cover for, and run interference for Obama as much, or more than they would for their own children. This presents a significant obstacle for the Conservative Right, but like a two edged sword, it also presents enormous opportunity. If they can get one or several torpedoes into the Obama Re Election Candidacy and get his campaign vessel to resemble the HMS Titanic's final moments, there's every chance he could take the legacy media with him in his undertow to their common watery political grave, they are that closely linked.

Romney is quite likeable. More so since he's overcoming the democrat myth that he's not likeable. obama on the other hand is losing what likability he had. He's arrogant and egotistical. obama is becoming irritating.

11. Lies and will constantly change his stance just to get elected.

Please, we are talking about Romney not Obama.

Be careful, California Girl, who lives in Great Britain LOL, will give you an eyefull for using WE.

What does my country of residence have to do with anything? Are you one of those asshole yanks who hates the world.... one of the passport-less Americans who think this country of ours functions in a vacuum?

Moron.

It's not so much unlikable. I don't think Romney's "unlikable"...it's more that fakey, salesman thing. Oh, and and I really don't think his policies are any good either. Going back to Bush's policies on steroids is a BAAAAADDD idea.

mitt_is_it.jpg

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesman like aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

What?

The dude has the fucking brow ridge of a neanderthal, small beady eyes, fake as shit hair and more.

Obama looks way more presidential. And in the end, what the fuck does "looking" presidential even fucking matter?
I guess you think a voodoo doll looks more appealing than Barbie :lol:

Romney is quite likeable. More so since he's overcoming the democrat myth that he's not likeable. obama on the other hand is losing what likability he had. He's arrogant and egotistical. obama is becoming irritating.
Romney is just so smart, and successful that liberals can't relate; they embrace facade over substance!

Additional information:

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.

In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.

He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes: Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy.

He will show us his birth certificate

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

He will show us he has nothing to hide.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may not think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.

I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

Please, we are talking about Romney not Obama.

Be careful, California Girl, who lives in Great Britain LOL, will give you an eyefull for using WE.

What does my country of residence have to do with anything? Are you one of those asshole yanks who hates the world.... one of the passport-less Americans who think this country of ours functions in a vacuum?

Moron.

I have lived in Europe for the past 16 years. Nice try.

Maybe he is not liked because he can't sing well.
Maybe he is not liked because he can't dance?
Maybe he is not like because he doesn't do this little standup comedy schtick like the President does.

I don't know...Is that a reason not to consider him for President.

Moron.

I have lived in Europe for the past 16 years. Nice try.

So what? I don't care where you claim to have lived. It's not relevant. Except, apparently, it is to you. You bought up the pathetic 'she lives in GB' bullshit. Not me.

Fucking prat.

Forum List

Back