Manchin — I want Mitt Romney as my vice president.

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Welly welly well.

Here's the New Year's gift that precisely nobody asked for.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

MANCHIN/ROMNEY 2024 FTW!!!!!!!

Good god. How about no? Both to Manchin running and having Mittens as a running mate.
It's funny that no matter where I have been in my life politically I have always been able to hate Mitt Romney. He's consistent at the very least.

Hey, if he wants to siphon some "centrist" votes away from Biden, be my guest I say.

Perhaps he'll summon forth the ghost of John McCain for Defense Secretary.

That way the DC war machine will be assured of the fact that Biden's globalist adventurism and America Last Policies are going nowhere.

Mittens?

HARD PASS

1708023564113.gif

Welly welly well.

Here's the New Year's gift that precisely nobody asked for.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

MANCHIN/ROMNEY 2024 FTW!!!!!!!
Manchin screwed over his own state in legislation with Joe. Then he said he did not know. An experienced person like that not knowing. A centrist eh.

Forum List

Back