Why havent the terrorists done this?

M14 Shooter, let's get down to mother fucking business here, huh? What do you say? I'm not going to search your posts for something, just answer me a question, and I'll be able to make light of what theories you personally subscribe to.

Do you believe the official 9/11 explanation how it's been given to us?

Good grief.

I vote for another room. The loony theory room. Or maybe just the Loon Bog.

Good grief.

I vote for another room. The loony theory room. Or maybe just the Loon Bog.

Why don't you lobby for it's creation. There, you can discuss all the magical theories the government promotes, that require a lapse in common sense and intelligence to even believe.

Actually, you would be the one discussing that. I have a little more faith in my own intelligence and my ability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Actually, you would be the one discussing that. I have a little more faith in my own intelligence and my ability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

I assume you're referring to the question I asked M14 Shooter about the 9/11 official explanation. I never even discussed any theory about that, I merely asked him what he thought.

I don't theorize about it much, because I don't have any proof of anything. I just don't believe the official explanation, because I think it lacks immensely. Laws of physics are defied, common sense is out the window, and I really don't see any PROOF that is referred to, besides a lot of what the government relies on but won't even make public. Other than that, you'd have to believe that HUNDREDS of coincidences happened at the same time, which is majorly statisically improbable.

Doesn't mean I think it was an inside job, doesn't mean I don't. America was founded on questioning and challenging authority. It's NEVER to be considered loony to question your government.

Within reason, that is.

It is loony to assume that just because something is "official" it's a lie.

And I haven't seen any evidence that laws of physics were broken. Not once Rosie went off the air, that is.

Given that you're expecting me to answer questions regarding a position I havent taken and then try to use those answers against me to suppoirt one of YOUR assertions -- there's absolutely no need for rme to say a thing.

You cannot defend your point on its own, you know it, and you're creating straw men to try to save yourself.. That says all that needs to be said.

Just remember:
Your claim of the existence of a Grand Conspiracy is just as sound as my claim of the existence of Santa Claus.

That's what he does, perhaps professionally. I just know that since I posted about the problems with some organization that are Ron Paul backers he feels compelled to jump in to threads I'm on, saying I'm saying, "X" whether or not I am. I found the ignore function is a great tool, I'm very glad to be able to employ it when needed.

Joel S. Hirschhorn, BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering – Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified more than 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources, National Governors Association. Dr. Hirschhorn has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest organizations. Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Co-founder of Friends of the Article V Convention at www.foavc.org. Member, Board of Directors, National Foundation for Environmental Education. Member, Board of Directors, Sustainability Now! Author of more than 150 papers, articles, guest editorials, and book chapters on environmental science and technology. Author of Delusional Democracy: Fixing the Republic Without Overthrowing the Government (2007), Sprawl Kills (2005), New Community Design to the Rescue (2001), Growing pains: Quality of Life in the New Economy (2000), Prosperity without Pollution (1991), Materials Science (1975), Introduction to Powder Metallurgy (1969).
Essay Painful 9/11 Truth 9/4/07: "Many technical analyses cast doubt on the official explanation of the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings, including those presented by an impressive new group: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. More difficult than discovering the truth, however, is convincing most of the public to accept the bitter truth. ...

When it comes to 9/11, we face the strong belief that only al-Qaeda caused 9/11. But analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers. Without getting into details that one can spend many hours examining on a number of websites, the general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

If correct, the immediate reaction is like a cosmic big bang. It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit the towers. Tough questions flood in: Who could have engineered all this? Could foreign agents accomplish such complex actions - and if they did, why not take credit for it? If Americans did it, why would they intentionally inflict inevitable mass death and devastation? Worse, they seemingly knew about the plan to fly the jets into the towers.

Post-9/11, why have the government and official investigations not come to the same controlled demolition conclusion? This makes sense if the government was involved. ...

Like other groups, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth wants a new, honest and comprehensive study that considers all the evidence for controlled demolition. As a former engineering professor with growing skepticism about the official WTC story I share their concerns. First, let the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political, conspiracy and other questions. But let us not allow a possible painful truth block the primary task of determining once and for all what caused the collapse of the WTC towers and building no. 7. ...

If those that believe the official 9/11 story - especially elected officials - trust their views, then let them support a serious effort to test the validity of the controlled demolition hypothesis. If they fear and reject doing so, then let us see that as suspicious and unacceptable.

To sum up, horrific possible answers can cause us to shun a question. But clearing our minds of the fear of painful truths is essential to clearing our nation of destructive lies. Otherwise, we stay stuck in a delusional democracy." http://blogcritics.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse

ya buts allebabas say youse a loony ha ha ha...so ther yer just like that fat lezzy girl rosie ha ha yuk yuk

I'm kind of curious about the original intent behind this thread.

I mean, the questions are pretty straightforward, but what deeper points was Shooter trying to get at by asking them?

Why is it that the terrorists aren’t stealing gasoline tankers and driving them into elementary schools?

Is it because they're too stupid to think of it, or because we're doing a great job of stopping them?

In my opinion:

(1) We are in fact doing a good job of stopping them, thanks to good old fashioned espionage, and

(2) It's not the sort of target or the sort of method that a terrorist organization that would sustainably operate in this country would go for. It's more the sort of thing a loner would do, and our psychopathic loners aren't "terrorists" and prefer shooting sprees.

Joel S. Hirschhorn, BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering – Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified more than 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources, National Governors Association. Dr. Hirschhorn has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest organizations. Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Co-founder of Friends of the Article V Convention at www.foavc.org. Member, Board of Directors, National Foundation for Environmental Education. Member, Board of Directors, Sustainability Now! Author of more than 150 papers, articles, guest editorials, and book chapters on environmental science and technology. Author of Delusional Democracy: Fixing the Republic Without Overthrowing the Government (2007), Sprawl Kills (2005), New Community Design to the Rescue (2001), Growing pains: Quality of Life in the New Economy (2000), Prosperity without Pollution (1991), Materials Science (1975), Introduction to Powder Metallurgy (1969).
Essay Painful 9/11 Truth 9/4/07: "Many technical analyses cast doubt on the official explanation of the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings, including those presented by an impressive new group: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. More difficult than discovering the truth, however, is convincing most of the public to accept the bitter truth. ...

When it comes to 9/11, we face the strong belief that only al-Qaeda caused 9/11. But analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers. Without getting into details that one can spend many hours examining on a number of websites, the general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

If correct, the immediate reaction is like a cosmic big bang. It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit the towers. Tough questions flood in: Who could have engineered all this? Could foreign agents accomplish such complex actions - and if they did, why not take credit for it? If Americans did it, why would they intentionally inflict inevitable mass death and devastation? Worse, they seemingly knew about the plan to fly the jets into the towers.

Post-9/11, why have the government and official investigations not come to the same controlled demolition conclusion? This makes sense if the government was involved. ...

Like other groups, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth wants a new, honest and comprehensive study that considers all the evidence for controlled demolition. As a former engineering professor with growing skepticism about the official WTC story I share their concerns. First, let the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political, conspiracy and other questions. But let us not allow a possible painful truth block the primary task of determining once and for all what caused the collapse of the WTC towers and building no. 7. ...

If those that believe the official 9/11 story - especially elected officials - trust their views, then let them support a serious effort to test the validity of the controlled demolition hypothesis. If they fear and reject doing so, then let us see that as suspicious and unacceptable.

To sum up, horrific possible answers can cause us to shun a question. But clearing our minds of the fear of painful truths is essential to clearing our nation of destructive lies. Otherwise, we stay stuck in a delusional democracy." http://blogcritics.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse

ya buts allebabas say youse a loony ha ha ha...so ther yer just like that fat lezzy girl rosie ha ha yuk yuk

Er..yeah. And we all just imagined the planes flying into the towers...or better yet, they were digital planes superimposed on photos of the controlled demolition.

What a load of crap.

Er..yeah. And we all just imagined the planes flying into the towers...or better yet, they were digital planes superimposed to photos of the controlled demolition.

What a load of crap.

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N.F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: http://www.impactglassresearchinternational.com

YA BUT WHATS ABOUT THEM DIGITAL PLANES DOC ? YUK YUK
I GUESS THEM PLANES WUS JUS ARE IMAGINES HUH DOC ?? HA HA YUK YUK
YOUSE ONE OF THEM LOOYS TO AINT YA

Just more evidence that a high iq does not preclude people from being absolutely, irretrievably nuts.

Just more evidence that a high iq does not preclude people from being absolutely, irretrievably nuts.

not just high iq a wealth of education and experience a proven record of excellent service and placed in postions of great resonsibiltys

but ya thats right thats what its proof of..boy you sure debunked them what was i thinkig

But I don't think anyone is targetting the US. As I said, if someone wanted to they could do it easily and the FBI and CIA wouldn't be able to stop them.

Why would any terrorist group now attack America? Anyway, no terrorist group nor any other country would be capable of doing so.

A bit contradictory there in your response, Diuretic? So what is it? They can do it any time they want? Or they--nor any other country--are capable of pulling it off?

What strategic purpose would be served by another terrorist attack?

Guess you didn't get the memo. Here's the crux of it: Death to America, the Great Satan.

Do you have proof that the government of Iran knowingly, officially aids the insurgency in Iraq?

Do you have any proof that they aren't? Do you have any proof that the following excerpts from a report to Congress are false and are an attempt to hoodwink Americans about the government of Iran's involvement in Iraq?

"In March 2006, then Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Peter Pace, and Commander of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) Gen. John Abizaid asserted that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard — particularly its “Qods (Jerusalem) Forces” that conduct CRS-4 activities outside Iran in support of Shiite movements — is assisting armed factions in Iraq with explosives and weapons.

"On August 23, 2006, Brig. Gen. Michael Barbero, deputy chief of operations of the Joint Staff, said the Iranian government is training, funding, and equipping Shiite militiamen in Iraq. On September 28, 2006, Maj. Gen. Richard Zahner, deputy chief of staff for intelligence of the Multinational Force-Iraq (MNF-I), said that the labels on C-4 explosives found with Shiite militiamen in Iraq prove that the explosives came from Iran. He added that only the Iranian military apparatus controls access to such military-grade explosives. ( “Iranian Government Behind Shipping Weapons to Iraq.” American Forces Press Service, Sept. 28, 2006.)

"There is no firm information on how many representatives of the Iranian government or its institutions might be in Iraq. However, one press report says there are 150 Iranian Qods Forces and intelligence personnel in Iraq. (Linzer, Dafna. “Troops Authorized To Kill Iranian Operatives in Iraq,” Washington Post, January 26, 2007)

"On January 31, 2007, the commander of Multinational Corps-Iraq, Lt. Gen. Ray Odierno, said that the United States had traced back to Iran serial numbers of weapons captured in Iraq. The armaments included rocket-propelled grenades, roadside bombs, and Katyusha rockets.

So, in your opinion, was all this just a bunch of lies and the Iran government has had no involvement in Iraq at all? They have not provided funding and materiel (explosives and weapons), along with training for foreign fighters?

Within reason, that is.

It is loony to assume that just because something is "official" it's a lie.

And I haven't seen any evidence that laws of physics were broken. Not once Rosie went off the air, that is.
Then apparently you don't understand the laws of physics.

And I assume that "Rosie thing" was intended as a Joke--- Otherwise, what has that to do with physics?????

In my opinion:
(1) We are in fact doing a good job of stopping them, thanks to good old fashioned espionage, and

(2) It's not the sort of target or the sort of method that a terrorist organization that would sustainably operate in this country would go for. It's more the sort of thing a loner would do, and our psychopathic loners aren't "terrorists" and prefer shooting sprees.
I would tend to agree with 1.

And while what you posted before regarding 2 was well thought out, I would add this:
If you want to truly terrorize the Amercian people, you go after our kids.
Our kids are -absolutely- vulnerable when they are in school.

Any organization that can pull off 9/11, et al, can arrange to steal trucks and drive them into a school, with a minimum of communications, planning, funding, etc.

You do this just once, and the US will shut down -- parents will yank their kids from school and stay home.

I would tend to agree with 1.

And while what you posted before regarding 2 was well thought out, I would add this:
If you want to truly terrorize the Amercian people, you go after our kids.
Our kids are -absolutely- vulnerable when they are in school.

Any organization that can pull off 9/11, et al, can arrange to steal trucks and drive them into a school, with a minimum of communications, planning, funding, etc.

You do this just once, and the US will shut down -- parents will yank their kids from school and stay home.

a truck bomb going off in a school in California would not make me yank my kids from school. Hell... if it happened in Boston, it wouldn't do that.

Do you honestly think that there are no AQ members living in America? really???

Forum List

Back