Dirty Fuel Is Latest Excuse Being Used For Bridge Collapse

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1aaac.jpg

Dirty fuel. LOL

Fox News had this guy on who used to be a Merchant Marine talking about dirty fuel maybe causing the accident.

Might as well say racism caused the accident.

Most Naval ships run off of fuel-oil which is a form of diesel. It smells like a mixture of shit and gasoline.
When I was aboard ship the entire ship permeated with the smell.

I can see where this is going. Pretty soon government is going to use this fake excuse to jack up the costs of energy by putting extra regulations on the fuel grades to be used on marine engines.

The cleanup will be disorganized and be a disaster as with everything else that the Biden Administration touches. Remember East Palestine?

Some might say that this accident was on purpose. It does look like that. What a perfect way to shut down part of our economy by cutting off the infrastructure that makes it happen. Terrorists couldn't have done a better job of shutting down Baltimore. I remember Libyan tankers ramming into US Naval ships back in the 70s and 80s. This ship was out of Sirlanka, so this might be a better possibility than 'dirty fuel'. One thing is for sure......this one event pretty much shut down coverage of much of anything else for a couple of days. The legacy media can just speculate the crap out of this and dream up all kinds of possible scenarios that might explain the accident. The media is great at making things up. One thing is for sure, and they keep repeating this, this was not an act of terror.

Just how in the heck do that know that already?

Easy, somebody told the media to say it. (Obama/Biden Adm)

Dirty fuel.......yeah.......that's the ticket.

Did the ship's main engine or engines shut down? We have very little information to go on but so far it appears that the ship lost electrical power, which caused the loss of steering.

Also, if the ship didn't hit the bridge support but instead a lower span, would it have resulted in the same collapse?

All we can really say so far is that the ship lost steering at the very worst time. And that American government is doing a thorough investigation.

I'd like to know why there were no tugs guiding the ship. I don't recall ever seeing a fully loaded cargo ship being guided into Elliott Bay (Seattle) with just a pilot boat. An alert tug captain would have kept this from happening.

I'd like to know why there were no tugs guiding the ship. I don't recall ever seeing a fully loaded cargo ship being guided into Elliott Bay (Seattle) with just a pilot boat. An alert tug captain would have kept this from happening.

No! There's no tug that could have been effective at stopping a large ship steaming at 8 knots as was originally reported. Better to question that report on it's speed.

And fwiw, we know that there was a pilot on board giving orders to the captain. If there was foul play, it wasn't at the helm.

Did the ship's main engine or engines shut down? We have very little information to go on but so far it appears that the ship lost electrical power, which caused the loss of steering.

Also, if the ship didn't hit the bridge support but instead a lower span, would it have resulted in the same collapse?

All we can really say so far is that the ship lost steering at the very worst time. And that American government is doing a thorough investigation.
The loss of power wouldn't cause them to turn directly into the pylon. They had to be under power to be able to turn and go straight into it. If they were dead-lined, lost power, they would have kept drifting sideways even if they had steered to the starboard.

No......they had power. Then they dropped anchor which only made it worse.

Seems to me the captain did it on purpose or was totally incompetent.

The loss of power wouldn't cause them to turn directly into the pylon. They had to be under power to be able to turn and go straight into it. If they were dead-lined, lost power, they would have kept drifting sideways even if they had steered to the starboard.

No, the anchor didn't make it worse.
It seems that you have no idea at all. The captain and the pilot aren't suspected of foul play by anyone familiar with procedures.

View attachment 923087

Dirty fuel. LOL

Fox News had this guy on who used to be a Merchant Marine talking about dirty fuel maybe causing the accident.

Might as well say racism caused the accident.

Most Naval ships run off of fuel-oil which is a form of diesel. It smells like a mixture of shit and gasoline.
When I was aboard ship the entire ship permeated with the smell.

I can see where this is going. Pretty soon government is going to use this fake excuse to jack up the costs of energy by putting extra regulations on the fuel grades to be used on marine engines.

The cleanup will be disorganized and be a disaster as with everything else that the Biden Administration touches. Remember East Palestine?

Some might say that this accident was on purpose. It does look like that. What a perfect way to shut down part of our economy by cutting off the infrastructure that makes it happen. Terrorists couldn't have done a better job of shutting down Baltimore. I remember Libyan tankers ramming into US Naval ships back in the 70s and 80s. This ship was out of Sirlanka, so this might be a better possibility than 'dirty fuel'. One thing is for sure......this one event pretty much shut down coverage of much of anything else for a couple of days. The legacy media can just speculate the crap out of this and dream up all kinds of possible scenarios that might explain the accident. The media is great at making things up. One thing is for sure, and they keep repeating this, this was not an act of terror.

Easy, somebody told the media to say it. (Obama/Biden Adm)

Dirty fuel.......yeah.......that's the ticket.

Where's Pete Buttigieg?

LOL

No, the anchor didn't make it worse.

It seems that you have no idea at all. The captain and the pilot aren't suspected of foul play by anyone familiar with procedures.
How the fuck do you know? We don't know anything about the person at the helm, which is kind of strange. Nobody in the media really seems to care either. You would think they would want to know who was steering the ship. But nope. Nobody wants to know. A Big flag goes up when the media refuses to do their job.

Dropping anchor changes your ability to steer. The anchor was dropped on the Port side of the ship so if the screws are still turning, and your propulsion is still forward, it's going to steer you to the starboard directly into the pylon. They needed to go to Port in a hurry. When the chain reaches it's full length and the anchor takes hold then the stern would swing starboard. It all depends on currents in the channel.

Oh BTW, I put out a warning last week that a Black Swan event was eminent.

Black swan meaning a planned event to cause damage or destruction but could be easily explained away as an accident.

I knew it was coming....and it did.

So Buttplug says this is going to take tons of money and maybe 5 years to rebuild.

He doesn't want to mention the fact that they can clear the wreckage and open the channel in a matter of weeks if not days if they get to work on it.

How the fuck do you know? We don't know anything about the person at the helm, which is kind of strange. Nobody in the media really seems to care either. You would think they would want to know who was steering the ship. But nope. Nobody wants to know. A Big flag goes up when the media refuses to do their job.
I know there was an American pilot on board.
Dropping anchor changes your ability to steer. The anchor was dropped on the Port side of the ship so if the screws are still turning, and your propulsion is still forward, it's going to steer you to the starboard directly into the pylon. They needed to go to Port in a hurry. When the chain reaches it's full length and the anchor takes hold then the stern would swing starboard. It all depends on currents in the channel.
Any decisions made will be the decisions of the pilot.
Oh BTW, I put out a warning last week that a Black Swan event was eminent.
Well at least that's worth hearing! If it's true?
Black swan meaning a planned event to cause damage or destruction but could be easily explained away as an accident.

I knew it was coming....and it did.

So Buttplug says this is going to take tons of money and maybe 5 years to rebuild.

He doesn't want to mention the fact that they can clear the wreckage and open the channel in a matter of weeks if not days if they get to work on it.

What's his name???
You're trying to make up a false scenario on the anchor being a wrong decision. i don't have time for that shit. Fk off and go play so we can have a decent discussion with those who don't suffer your issues.

You're trying to make up a false scenario on the anchor being a wrong decision. i don't have time for that shit. Fk off and go play so we can have a decent discussion with those who don't suffer your issues.
what is this american pilots name that you know was there??

I'm not making anything up. I'm not making up lame excuses. So far the media has claimed it was wind, then a loss of power, now they're trying to blame dirty fuel. What's next?

Racism?
Climate Change?
Fossil Fuels?
Guns?

What other lame excuse will they blame besides the incompetence of the ship's captain or possible terrorist activities. Those seem to be off the table.

Any blame for the incident will be on the American pilot, who was responsible for the helm. Can we at least get that far?

Cyber attack of the nav system?

. One thing is for sure......this one event pretty much shut down coverage of much of anything else for a couple of days. The legacy media can just speculate the crap out of this and dream up all kinds of possible scenarios that might explain the accident. The media is great at making things up. One thing is for sure, and they keep repeating this, this was not an act of terror.

Always follows the same pattern and it is almost a truism that any initial official explanation is nonsense .
As will be seen, this incident was meticulously planned and controlled .
The consequences will be devastating in terms of supply and distribution in world markets .
To the best of my memory this is the most successful piece of hacking ever anywhere in the world .
But several authors and experts gave warning of this type of possibility up to six years ago .
Just wait until the public sees the huge list of damage that has been done and will last in some areas for years .

Any blame for the incident will be on the American pilot, who was responsible for the helm. Can we at least get that far?
we havent established if there was a pilot on the ship,,

and if he was how is he responsible for a mechanical failure??

Forum List

Back