Why havent the terrorists done this?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by M14 Shooter, Dec 10, 2007.

1. M14 Shooter

M14 Shooter The Light of Truth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,479
    Why is it that the terrorists aren’t stealing gasoline tankers and driving them into elementary schools?

Is it because they're too stupid to think of it, or because we're doing a great job of stopping them?

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    I've often wondered why we haven't had suicide attacks in our malls, especially during the holiday season. Security is almost non-existent at these places--unless you're a thief.

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    lets see....because the whole Bogey man terrorist thing is for the most part a sham designed to limit freedoms and exploit foreign and domestic resources for their own profit and power ?

4. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Don't we all wish that were true! But we all know that it is not.

5. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    What if it is true? What if the US really isn't being targeted by terrorists?

Do you really think that if the US were really a target that something huge wouldn't have happened since 2001? I mean take the ports. I wouldn't know how many containers go through US ports in a day but I do know that not every single one of them is inspected. Now there's a golden opportunity for terrorists to sneak in a device and activate it. But - thankfully - it hasn't happened.

I need to think about this but it seems to me that if a terrorist group were serious they would have pulled something by now. I mean you only have to look at the IRA, they kept blowing things up in Northern Ireland in the mainland UK, for years. They had an objective and they used terror to try and achieve that objective and they worked assiduously at it.

6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    the airports have dismal results when ever tested it seems to be as easy now to get box cutters on a plane as it was in 2001 ,ports are even worse ,theres a open border with mexico.... no there wont be another 911 until it serves the agenda of the globalist movement. terrorist are only manipulated and used unwittingly to serve them ..nothing like 911 happens if they don't want it to happen

7. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,289
    The sort of terror you mention seems only to have impact in a place like Israel due to proximity and the horrid situation for the Palestinians. So far all the acts of terror, Spain, England, Asia are inside (?) jobs. It is an interesting question in that our attack was almost symbolic, the WTC stood for a universal principle that many dislike.

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The IRA was not into mass casualties, they were into getting the Brits out of their part of a partitioned country and getting some rights. While their cause might have been ok, their methods weren't, many innocents did get hurt. Difference was, as said, that wasn't their goal, which is why they usually called minutes before a device was set to go. Very similar to ETA in Spain, which is why the RR bombings really never appeared to be that group. Nasty buggers, but not mass terrorists.

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    I don't really see the point are you saying the so called terrorist have a mass casualty only policy ? that does not reflect the reality of many other suicide
    bombings that do not produce mass casualties .where did you get this information on a mass casualty policy only of terrorist ? it seems to me as well the terrorist m.o before the attacks of 911 where focused on military targets more than civilian populations ,unlike the mc5...... i mean "IRA"

10. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397

When they blew up Lord Mountbatten in Sligo, they also killed a 14 year old boy, a 15 year old boy and an 83-year old woman. A radio station in New Zealand rang the front organisation for the IRA and asked why they blew up an old man, an old woman and couple of young boys. The response, "what country did you say you're calling from?"