Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

An image of a young woman's naked and mutilated body being paraded by Hamas has won a top photo award - sparking outrage from many people online.

The disturbing picture shows the half-naked corpse of Shani Louk, a German-Israeli dual citizen, being transported in the back of a van on Saturday, October 7. Out of respect for Shani TheMirror.com has chosen to pixelate the photo. Photographer Ali Mahmoud captured the bone-chilling moment and has since picked up the Team Picture Story of the Year from the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute at the Missouri School of Journalism.

l’ve seen the un pixilated version of that lovely young girl, with her whole life before her. :(
Beale and gipper MOCKED this post; they are Hamas useful idiots!! Fuck them!!

Greg

Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East â report

I dont want to hear shit about Genocide from the Mulim World.

How about they STOP THEIR GENOCIDE against OTHER RELIGIONS?

They has been MURDERING, ENSLAVING other religions forever. Including nearly a MILLIIN JEWS IN 1948.

How about HINDUS?? They killed them off so well in History, that they have a mountain range called the HIDU KURSH MOUNTAINS. Which means Hindu SLAUGHTER.

Wanna know why they didnt slaughter all HINDUS? Because over a Billion of them in INDIA said Fuck you and started kicking their asses.

Anyway. The daily BRAINWASHING continues against the Jews because the Muzzies cant win on the battlefield??

Last edited:
In 2021, during the catastrophic allied withdrawal from Afghanistan, an errant US drone strike slaughtered an aid worker and nine members of his family in Kabul, including seven children.

Footage of the attack was later obtained by the New York Times. According to the paper, the footage showed how ‘the military made a life-or-death decision based on imagery that was fuzzy, hard to interpret in real time and prone to confirmation bias’. There were other mitigating circumstances, readers were told. ‘The military had been working that day under extreme pressure to head off another attack on troops and civilians in the middle of the chaotic withdrawal.’

Contrast this with how America’s newspaper of record reported the tragic Israeli airstrikes that claimed the lives of seven aid workers in Gaza on Monday. This, it alleged, was ‘the predictable result of a shoot-first style of engagement Israeli troops have used in their military campaign since the Hamas attacks of 7 October’. The report made no such allowances for ‘extreme pressure’ or ‘fuzzy, hard-to-interpret’ imagery.

^ During the Libyan civil war in 2011, when David Cameron had his hands on the joystick, 13 people were killed by a NATO airstrike, including an ambulance driver, three nurses and some friendly troops. (He did not, surprisingly, subject his own government to the type of rhetoric that he has recently been levelling at the Israelis over the mistaken Gaza strike.) That same week, NATO wiped out a family near Ajdabiya in the north of the country. This year, even the Danish military was forced to admit that its aerial assault had claimed the lives of 14 Libyan civilians.

Beale and gipper MOCKED this post; they are Hamas useful idiots!! Fuck them!!

Greg
Yup….there’s another leftist named O’Danny who gave a “funny” to my post about the Jewish beheaded babies, burned alive toddlers, and women who had a gun shot up their vaginas.

^ During the Libyan civil war in 2011, when David Cameron had his hands on the joystick, 13 people were killed by a NATO airstrike, including an ambulance driver, three nurses and some friendly troops. (He did not, surprisingly, subject his own government to the type of rhetoric that he has recently been levelling at the Israelis over the mistaken Gaza strike.) That same week, NATO wiped out a family near Ajdabiya in the north of the country. This year, even the Danish military was forced to admit that its aerial assault had claimed the lives of 14 Libyan civilians.
More evidence that the condemnation of Israel is driven by antisemitism.

Don’t forget…..
IMG_2345.jpeg

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize

Why is it that no Muslim nation will take Gaza residents into their country? The question is purely rhetorical. Because they side with Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists. When terrorists attack, Gaza women cluck their tongues loudly and celebrate, passing out candy.
I telephoned the South African Embassy in Washington, D.C. this morning and called them all "evil cowards" for supporting Hamas.
In the United (sic) Nations, South Africa condemned the "genocide" of Israel against residents of Gaza Strip.
The number is (240) 937-5760. Call them and make your voice heard.
/----/ As a practicing Catholic, I'll take Israel any day of the week.
1712403988563.png

Didn’t Obama give foreign aid money to the Muslim Brotherhood? Why in the world would he support such vile savages?

Because "Islam is a peaceful religion," in the same way Democrats are "smarter and more moral" than "racist Republicans."
Republicans have their red hats, now Democrats have their blue hats:

Democrats' New Motto.png

Been overwhelming number odds forever against Israel, yet they Win.

However, you are correct that your goal is to turn America against Israel with your daily BS.

It is working on the younger idiot generation that is dumb enough to actually believe you. Us older folks dont give a damn about your fake ass outrage.

I doubt that you're much older than I am but, at any rate, Netanyahu's shills love brainwashed dilettantes that have neither been to the Middle East nor experienced the horrors of combat.
They're so easy to fool with pro Israel MSM and have gallons of "Dead Sea mud".

Not only are loyal Americans repulsed by traitorous "Israel Firsters" but even the Israelis see you for the suckers you are:

"WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

I doubt that you're much older than I am but, at any rate, Netanyahu's shills love brainwashed dilettantes that have neither been to the Middle East nor experienced the horrors of combat.
They're so easy to fool with pro Israel MSM and have gallons of "Dead Sea mud".

Not only are loyal Americans repulsed by traitorous "Israel Firsters" but even the Israelis see you for the suckers you are:

"WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED
I dont care. Ive been over there. Be a cold day in hell I side with the Muzzies

Forum List

Back