Dirty Fuel Is Latest Excuse Being Used For Bridge Collapse

Thread is crazy.
Let the proper agencies investigate. The evidence is preserved with the ship and crew still there.
Don't blame the thread. Blame the media.
I'm simply using a little common-sense and attempting to apply it to the situation.
The media isn't asking the right questions. Why is that?

I accurately described the mechanics of the ship,,

no need for word games,,

you would have done better to respond to how a pilot is responsible for a mechanical failure than playing word games,,
Software drives the mechanics.....The mechanics can be in perfect working order, but if what's driving them fucks up they can work against you.

It's not a navel gazing esoteric point.

View attachment 923087

Dirty fuel. LOL

Fox News had this guy on who used to be a Merchant Marine talking about dirty fuel maybe causing the accident.

Might as well say racism caused the accident.

Most Naval ships run off of fuel-oil which is a form of diesel. It smells like a mixture of shit and gasoline.
When I was aboard ship the entire ship permeated with the smell.

I can see where this is going. Pretty soon government is going to use this fake excuse to jack up the costs of energy by putting extra regulations on the fuel grades to be used on marine engines.

The cleanup will be disorganized and be a disaster as with everything else that the Biden Administration touches. Remember East Palestine?

Some might say that this accident was on purpose. It does look like that. What a perfect way to shut down part of our economy by cutting off the infrastructure that makes it happen. Terrorists couldn't have done a better job of shutting down Baltimore. I remember Libyan tankers ramming into US Naval ships back in the 70s and 80s. This ship was out of Sirlanka, so this might be a better possibility than 'dirty fuel'. One thing is for sure......this one event pretty much shut down coverage of much of anything else for a couple of days. The legacy media can just speculate the crap out of this and dream up all kinds of possible scenarios that might explain the accident. The media is great at making things up. One thing is for sure, and they keep repeating this, this was not an act of terror.

Just how in the heck do that know that already?

Easy, somebody told the media to say it. (Obama/Biden Adm)

Dirty fuel.......yeah.......that's the ticket.
Probably from sucking the bottom of the national emergenecy reserve tank.

Forum List

Back