Why cant left wing states do this?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Its super simple... when people are stealing peoples homes through some lame ass, easily fixable loophole, you just pass a bill and put a stop to it. Whats so hard about that? Now that DeSantis has done it in Florida, democrat states will NOT do the same thing. Left wing states will now be completely unable to do the sane thing. If they did, they would be admitting that DeSantis is doing great things, so you are all now fucked if you live where democrats rule.

"What New York does, what California does, Florida will do the opposite. And so the squatter scam ends today with our legislation," DeSantis told Fox News' Sean Hannity."

"We'll go right out there, and it's our intention here in Martin County to get that home back into the hands of the rightful owner and get the trespasser out," he said. "And then I will provide them [the squatter] housing. They will not be unhoused. I'm putting them straight into my jail."

Last edited:
Its super simple... when people are stealing peoples home through some lame ass, easily fixable loophole, you just pass a bill and put a stop to it. Now that DeSantis has done it in Florida, democrat states will NOT do the same thing. Left wing states will now be completely unable to do the sane thing. If they did, they would be admitting that DeSantis is doing great things, so you are all now fucked if you live where democrats rule.

"What New York does, what California does, Florida will do the opposite. And so the squatter scam ends today with our legislation," DeSantis told Fox News' Sean Hannity."

"We'll go right out there, and it's our intention here in Martin County to get that home back into the hands of the rightful owner and get the trespasser out," he said. "And then I will provide them [the squatter] housing. They will not be unhoused. I'm putting them straight into my jail."

Leftist states won’t do it because it is common sense. Common sense is the antithesis of leftism.

Last edited:
Democrats soft on crime, no consequence crime, criminals running amok is why something as absurd as squatters breaking into your house and taking possession of it for 2 years is permitted. Dems are freaking morons!

Leftist states want not do it because it is common sense. Common sense is the antithesis of leftism.
I dont get it. They seem to think they are being "compasionate" by protecting this sub group of sub human squatter trash losers, but they are fucking over everyone else.

I remember a time when the democrat party was a formidable opponent, but now they are fucking wacky as all get out. :dunno:
Pa. has traditionally switched the governor`s office back and forth between the 2 parties but the last election saw the Republican White Supremacist candidate take a 14% beat down. How do people like you go through life, not knowing squat? We`ve had moderate Republican Senators and governors but Trump put an end to that.

Pa. has traditionally switched the governor`s office back and forth between the 2 parties but the last election saw the Republican White Supremacist candidate take a 14% beat down. How do people like you go through life, not knowing squat? We`ve had moderate Republican Senators and governors but Trump put an end to that.
Allowing squatters is "moderate" in dems eyes. The right wants freedom, a good economy and low crime. These arent crazy ideas, but democrats fuck that shit up every time in their states.

There was a stupid shit Dem mayor who ran to the cameras bloviating her support for the occupy crowd during the summer of Dem riots, looting and burning. She loudly proclaimed she stood with them...wait for it...until they occupied her house. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back