Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands." - Spencer Tracy as Henry Drummond in Inherit the Wind

Pretty much sums up my sentiments on the subject.

Because I was in the Navy too long, so no one understood a word I was fucking saying when I used polite speech.

The Navy likes it salty. Just like their balls.

Maybe you never swear, but to insert a random topic like menstruation into the conversation is rather disgusting.

Even if it is a cookbook under the heading "Menstruation Meatloaf Suprize".

One quater pound of ground beef, two onions, five carrots, garlic breading and one angry wife clocking up her monthly blood fued.

Stir and run like hell!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Maybe you never swear, but to insert a random topic like menstruation into the conversation is rather disgusting.

Even if it is a cookbook under the heading "Menstruation Meatloaf Suprize".

One quater pound of ground beef, two onions, five carrots, garlic breading and one angry wife clocking up her monthly blood fued.

Stir and run like hell!

Yum!

And it bubbles if you add a little hydrogen peroxide.

I swear because I lived with gay men when I was in high school.

Well THAT fucking explains THAT... you were INDOCTRINATED into being a LEZBO! Fucking figures... the fags told you it was OK and you bought the whole fucking perverted lie.

Last edited:
Is this man gay?

Who cares, he thinks it's offensive so calling him a faggot is fun.

I care.

"In the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned, among those sought out for burning were gay people. They were required to gather the very "bundles of sticks" (the real
meaning of the word) with which they would be burnt. When the sticks were running out, gay men were thrown on the fire to keep it going for the witches.

The word faggot came to mean gay man--- amd to force them into the closet for fear of death.
WikiAnswers - What is the origin of the word 'fag' to describe a gay man

Muslims STILL kill queers.... you don't have a problem with that?

Who cares, he thinks it's offensive so calling him a faggot is fun.

I care.

"In the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned, among those sought out for burning were gay people. They were required to gather the very "bundles of sticks" (the real
meaning of the word) with which they would be burnt. When the sticks were running out, gay men were thrown on the fire to keep it going for the witches.

The word faggot came to mean gay man--- amd to force them into the closet for fear of death.
WikiAnswers - What is the origin of the word 'fag' to describe a gay man

Muslims STILL kill queers.... you don't have a problem with that?

Do you?

Forum List

Back