Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I care.

"In the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned, among those sought out for burning were gay people. They were required to gather the very "bundles of sticks" (the real
meaning of the word) with which they would be burnt. When the sticks were running out, gay men were thrown on the fire to keep it going for the witches.

The word faggot came to mean gay man--- amd to force them into the closet for fear of death.
WikiAnswers - What is the origin of the word 'fag' to describe a gay man

:blahblah:

and

:smoke:

homophobe
posts like this are why hate crime legislation is soooooooooooo important.

Maybe I should have the fag ex-priest speak to God on my behalf?:lol:

Call them homo's or homosexuals..it really angers them.

Fuck off.

that's a quarter...

I don't swear as a rule....it makes it all that much more noticable when I do. One day at work, I said "sh*t" really loudly. Everybody in the office stayed away from me for the rest of the day....how many people do you know that have that much power when they say that word? Imagine what would have happened if I used the "f" word.

What I hate is that young kids today use these words in their everyday language. What do they do when they get mad? Shoot up schools, I think I like it better the way it was in my day, when those words were reserved for when you lost control.

Fuck off.

that's a quarter...

I don't swear as a rule....it makes it all that much more noticable when I do. One day at work, I said "sh*t" really loudly. Everybody in the office stayed away from me for the rest of the day....how many people do you know that have that much power when they say that word? Imagine what would have happened if I used the "f" word.

What I hate is that young kids today use these words in their everyday language. What do they do when they get mad? Shoot up schools, I think I like it better the way it was in my day, when those words were reserved for when you lost control.

What do they do when they get mad? Shoot up schools, I think I like it better the way it was in my day, when those words were reserved for when you lost control.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be facing shooters that are not flipping out.

Last edited:
i love to swear and i am damned good at it....which makes it more fun...and i normally do it to people who normally dont hear their customers, clients whatever swear. i dont swear in front of kids....
if i know if offends someone i try to watch it....but in meetings where someone is yanking me around or if someone is simply giving me the old...."well you are the only one it seems to bother" or is just being condescending in a real polite way....i reply with cantor....o i reframe from swearing at cops lol

Room,

In your avtar which I assume is your picture you look quite young. How long have you been balding ?

Room,

In your avtar which I assume is your picture you look quite young. How long have you been balding ?

Balding? What the fuck are you talking about? I see a shit load of hair there... :eusa_eh:

3535872885_aa59c549c5_o.jpg

Room,

Since the day I was born you stupid shmuck, pic was taken almost a year ago,next year I will be 50.Post your pic, I will critique it for you.:cool:

When it's gone back far enough, you will never see it again.I will shave it off forever.I have a 27 year old son, been bald since he was 19, I would gladly have swapped him.I don't care about my hair, it gets shaved off periodically.I must admit, it gets less and less every time.Meh, I have an 8" penis.

Room,

Are you hitting on roomy again Yukon? Shame on you, he's a married man!

Ta norderner is just trying to push roomy's buttons, real sneaky like. Pretty obvious though.

I think our pal roomy is smarter than the average bear, and is on to "Yukon" like most of us here are! ;)

Next up on the USMB:

Penis Wars, Starring Bootneck and roomy, 2 of England's biggest bullshitters! :lol:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back